~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,747
    edited February 2014
    Kitten Bowl on Hallmark Channel :)

Tabby Romo, Brett Furve, Ferrel Owens, Mantei Meow, Tim Tepaw, Meowshawn Lynch. Good game so far image
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • My kitty Iris....one of the few times she has taken to catnip :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • That's a PRETTY kitty!
  • She is very pretty and full of attitude, she's a princess to the core - well except for that part of her that kicks the ass out of anything that comes in her yard, dogs included.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

My kitty Iris....one of the few times she has taken to catnip :)

my calico kitty also loves catnip. she's not as fluffy as yours though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    my daughter adopted a cat this past weekend. he came from the rescue with the name "Prince" but she's wants to give him a new name. thus far everyone's been calling him 'the Kitty formerly known as Prince'

:)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism said:

my daughter adopted a cat this past weekend. he came from the rescue with the name "Prince" but she's wants to give him a new name. thus far everyone's been calling him 'the Kitty formerly known as Prince'

Haha, awesome! What does he look like? When we got our kitty, she was already 5 years old, and went by the name Sam. We wouldn't have named her like that, but we thought it was too late to give her another name. We never call her Sam though. She's the fluffball :)

prism said:

Haha, awesome! What does he look like? When we got our kitty, she was already 5 years old, and went by the name Sam. We wouldn't have named her like that, but we thought it was too late to give her another name. We never call her Sam though. She's the fluffball :)
    aww...bet fluffball's happy the 3 of y'all found each other.

He's a very sweet, fluffy orange tabby and he's 2 yrs old...he has extra fluff around his neck sorta resembling a lions mane. he was found abandoned without a chip or tags, it was the name the kitty rescue gave him. so he'd likely be okay with a new name. she wants to give him a 'rockstar' name and thought about keeping his name Prince but it really doesn't suit him....neither do any PJ names
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism said:

prism said:

He's a very sweet, fluffy orange tabby and he's 2 yrs old...he has extra fluff around his neck sorta resembling a lions mane. he was found abandoned without a chip or tags, it was the name the kitty rescue gave him. so he'd likely be okay with a new name. she wants to give him a 'rockstar' name and thought about keeping his name Prince but it really doesn't suit him....neither do any PJ names
    I don't know but seems like Boom might fit or how about Slash :p

prism said:

prism said:

haha...

given his soft lil girly meows, Boom doesn't really fit.

actually Slash is the middle name of her boyfriend's kitty Axl ... when he was adopted he was already declawed, but they missed a claw on one of his paws...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism said:

prism said:

prism said:

haha...

actually Slash is the middle name of her boyfriend's kitty Axl ... when he was adopted he was already declawed, but they missed a claw on one of his paws...

Haha the first thing that came to mind when I read soft little girly meows was you should name him Lars

• What about Josh? He is ginger, and he meows in high tones ... He also goes by the psydonyms Carlo von Sexron, J Ho and Baby Duckimage

prism said:

prism said:

prism said:

haha...

Haha the first thing that came to mind when I read soft little girly meows was you should name him Lars

ha...definitely not lars...she can't give kitty a name that would make peeps wanna kick him

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What about Josh? He is ginger, and he meows in high tones ... He also goes by the psydonyms Carlo von Sexron, J Ho and Baby Duckimage

LOL...

Josh was one of my first suggestions...but she vetoed it for a good reason unrelated to the lovely and talented Mr Homme.

altho maybe she can work carlo von sexron or baby duck into his name...i'll haveta run that by her

thanks you...the pic cracks me up :p
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism said:

prism said:

prism said:

prism said:

haha...

ha...definitely not lars...she can't give kitty a name that would make peeps wanna kick him

Your right that wouldn't be fair to the wee kitty (sigh, I miss Metallica). How about Shavo after the bass player from System, he's a ginger to and a kick ass bass player.

• My kitty Iris....one of the few times she has taken to catnip :)

Mine princess is some mix of Persian, Maine coon and probably a little something else for flavour - hence the floof and the piercing "meow"

• prism said:

What about Josh? He is ginger, and he meows in high tones ... He also goes by the psydonyms Carlo von Sexron, J Ho and Baby Duckimage

LOL...

Josh was one of my first suggestions...but she vetoed it for a good reason unrelated to the lovely and talented Mr Homme.

altho maybe she can work carlo von sexron or baby duck into his name...i'll haveta run that by her

thanks you...the pic cracks me up :p
    Haha, yeah the pic is awesome! I think Carlo would be cool for a cat :)

My kitty Iris....one of the few times she has taken to catnip :)

Mine princess is some mix of Persian, Maine coon and probably a little something else for flavour - hence the floof and the piercing "meow"
    yeah my calico is short domestic hair. she has gorgeous markings though :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737

Here are my cats!

Katie - she passed last summer from a large mass in her belly, she was 11. She was a sweetheart.

Kouklo - He's a ragdoll, he's 12 now. We got him and Katie together when they were a year old old, they were both shelter cats.

And...Krissi, we got her to keep Kouklo company because we thought he'd like a friend after Katie passed. She was supposedly 2, but she can't be more than a year old. She's an insane kitten and drives us all crazy. And she's deaf to boot!

Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Awww rip, Katie-kitty. I grew up with black cats, they always look so familiar :) Kouklo and Kriss are gorgeous too, and I can totally see how the little one drives everybody else in the house crazy hahaha!

Our kitty just loves the heating pad at the moment, it makes her act like she's stoned image

Kali & Willow butt to butt. They like each other and all, but, they rarely sleep/sit/rest together.

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    Beautiful kitties all the way around!

We need a cute kitty smiley - I mean there is a bee!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• I only know this one =^.^=

Kittywise, it was kind of a sad day today for me. My mom told me that my beloved ginger tabby Werner has passed away. I got him at around 1997 as a kitten and we had fantastic times together. He was a very cuddly kitty. No matter how you would lie down, he came and laid on you, even if you were lying on the side. When he lived with me, he was an outside cat, cause my apartment was too small. He would follow me around wherever I went, like a little dog, it was super cute. He slept on my pillow at night. When I went to study abroad, my parents took him, and they loved him so much and he had it so good there that I left him with them. He was old and seemed to have some kind of kidney failure and passed away being petted by my mom today. He will be sorely missed. RIP Werner...
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    So sorry to hear that, Lisa. Sounds like he had a wonderful, long life with people that loved him. It is always so sad when a beloved pet dies. Our last cat, before Eddie, died of kidney failure 3 weeks after our other cat died at 19. I held both of them which gave them and me some comfort. My thoughts are with you. :(
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Kali & Willow butt to butt. They like each other and all, but, they rarely sleep/sit/rest together.

Your calico is a real beauty, they are my fav kind of kitties :)

Kali & Willow butt to butt. They like each other and all, but, they rarely sleep/sit/rest together.

Your calico is a real beauty, they are my fav kind of kitties :)
    thanks she's pretty cool.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737
    Kat said:
    Typical passive/aggressive cat. That's hilarious!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018