Tweet, twitter, twitter

Comments

• Red Rocks.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    again............

like i mentioned before but sooo many of you probaly overlooked....

hit me up for a ride to the shows or maybe ou are afraid of te unkonoen,

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • where is nobaroo? where should i get a hotel? give me all tehe pertinent details, pleaes..... when and where???????
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Oh, yeah another Euro tour....??!! :D

Ohh PJ if so, you can come to my wedding if you guys are there anyways already...06/08 Italy! Its gonna be beautiful! ;)

p.s. If its the Kokua festival as well than I know where my honeymoon will be at..heehee!!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Got all worked up about this at first. But it's probably "just" about an upcoming US tour. But Europe would be nica again! ;)

But couldn't the news be about a new album. I remember reading that somebody had met Jeff in Chicago and he said that they had booked studio time in the spring......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I have a feeling this isnt tour news. News like that doesnt come late at night.
    Unless it's for Europe! See... late night news from tweetie on the west coast, is morning news for us Europeans. What better way to wake up than to find that kind of news in the morning! :D:D

But let's just be patient. Could really be anything... It's the mockingbird that's tweeting this time!
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I'm so excited... We should make it australian eastern day light saving time, so we can get it tuesday night, and u guuys would get it monday morning. I hope it isbn't just a concert in the U.S, it would be cool, but all of us sghould benefit. Thats my thoughts
    It's gonna be a night time pacific time announcement for Bonnaroo, which makes it somewhere around 3pm AEST.

I will have a full meal of tripe if it's got any more info than just Bonnaroo and anything that Ed Stone and Jeff haven't already said in recent interviews alread.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Hopefully some news for fans outside the States?
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • oh my :D

what kind of coffee? :eek:
    wah
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    :0

On with it!!!!
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Still around 90 more hours to go, lady.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Hmmm.....when they announced the European tour last January it was about 8.30 in the morning our time which would....late night 10C time.

Just saying.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    applenut wrote:
    There isn't a chance in hell they would get that spot... nor should they.

They will just be another band there. Bonnaroo attracts much larger and impressive bands than Pearl Jam. They will be an oddity amongst the headliners.

you are crazy? Who else would get it? Go take a shower you hippie!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    the deserve to play some more shows in the states espcially the northwest and the south. Those fans are missing out big time.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • lotalota Posts: 21
    If you are a guy thinking of taking the trip from Denmark to see Bonaroo, which airport should you seek for. The nearest one?
  • Nashville Tenn.
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
  • Ah! Ummm.. I meant AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Hinny wrote:
    It's gonna be a night time pacific time announcement for Bonnaroo, which makes it somewhere around 3pm AEST.

I will have a full meal of tripe if it's got any more info than just Bonnaroo and anything that Ed Stone and Jeff haven't already said in recent interviews alread.
    I agree but what's wrong with tripes?..delicious :p (I'm serious, lov'em :D)
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I say... Another south American tour! Am I right or am I right? ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Its eddie's Euro solo tour...I knew it would happen :D
    I need a coffee!
  • bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    Fuck rooms are sold out. lmao! Great. Campin in the humidity and the heat. Great. LOL!!!!!!

Find an RV and do it that way - you can't go to Bonnaroo and stay at a hotel - you would miss too much.
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Kat wrote:
    A friendly mockingbird sat on a wire and sang a sweet song that went like this...

~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

Then he flew away and we went back to drinking our coffee and chatting about Pearl Jam.

*smirks*

;)

I love the speculations here... it's SO MUCH FUN!

Even though I'm not going to any more PJ shows, I cannot help but being curious!

If it's Bonnaroo.... I will be "bummed out" because I was asked repeatedly to volunteer last year and was asked again and again for this year. I like them a lot better than those lolla idiots because Bonnaroo folks are really caring and motivated, encouraging me to be involved! I wish I could afford to go this summer - even if PJ wasn't playing at all. :(

eV solo? That would be really awesome!

If it's Austin City Limits... I will scream at the top of my lungs because they are afflicted with C3 Presents and the same *mumbles* interpreters will be there. And they LIVE there, too! *groans, fist hits table*

Ha...like I said, speculations is fun... and I'd better get my homework done by Tuesday so I can refresh the page over and over and over.... :p

You get better and better after each "IT" fiasco... :D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • SatchellSatchell Posts: 149
    They will probably announce a mini tour to support Barrack Obama ...

If Obama fails ... then they might do a mini tour as well ... i
  • Im sensing.....a one time show in DC....for me.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • What could be better SUPER TUESDAY news?

Barack Obama wins SUPER TUESDAY ...
    Pearl Jam plays Bonnaroo!!!!

It's an OBAMAROOOOO!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Come on decides2dream, josevolution ... with months to plan, we can all pitch in on an RV and do it up right! Whaddya think?
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • glbglb Posts: 356
    Ilpibe wrote:
    If you are a guy thinking of taking the trip from Denmark to see Bonaroo, which airport should you seek for. The nearest one?

Check out Hartsfield International, in Atlanta, GA. It's a much bigger airport than the Nashville airport and not too much farther. If there isn't much of a price difference go with Nashville, as it is closer. It's about 1 hour from Nashville and about 3 hours from Atlanta.
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • lotalota Posts: 21
    glb wrote:
    Check out Hartsfield International, in Atlanta, GA. It's a much bigger airport than the Nashville airport and not too much farther. If there isn't much of a price difference go with Nashville, as it is closer. It's about 1 hour from Nashville and about 3 hours from Atlanta.

Thank you very much!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    My friends flew from NYC last year and all their checked luggage got lost including their tent. They knew someone that lived like an hour away that came and brought them some stuff until the airline had theirs delivered like two days later. Just be prepared for anything!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • i am guessing this will be about the world wide singles thing
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • haha I think one of my roommates just figured out how crazy my other roommate and I are about this band...the look on his face was priceless
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
This discussion has been closed.