Tweet, twitter, twitter

Comments

• oh that's so sweet, it's my birthday on Tuesday! awesome :-)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    fjnbvjafnvjkafnvjkaefnvjkafsnvjkanjvnaeivnruiaenhuigfraVBFRUIV

:cool:

is that wednesday am our time ? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    no news is good news.
  • The mockingbird is the state bird of TEXAS!!
    Austin 9/16/95
    Dallas 7/5/98
    Houston 10/14/00
    Dallas 10/17/00
    Vegas 10/22/00
    San Antonio 4/5/03
    Houston 4/6/03
    Dallas 6/9/03
    SanFran 7/15/06
    Chicago 8/5/07
    New York 6/24/08
    New York 6/25/08
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    PGHmatt wrote:
    Also as my title suggests, Bonaroo is located in Coffee County, TN. It's Bonaroo, no question!

pjcowboy wrote:
    The mockingbird is the state bird of TEXAS!!

How do you people know this stuff?! :D LOL
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Fuck Bonnaroo!
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • I don't feel like reading all pages, but the few I have read showed no speculation about Coachella. Why can't this be a date for them? I know Coachella has released their schedule already, but they've added headliners before after the fact before. Madonna was added later last year. Their headliners this year are particularly weak, so put them after Portishead to headline Saturday!

The hints given by both Bonnaroo radio and Kat indicate the annoucement is about Bonnaroo...

i.e: TN's state bird is the mockingbird and Manchester is known as the coffee county......
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    The hints given by both Bonnaroo radio and Kat indicate the annoucement is about Bonnaroo...

i.e: TN's state bird is the mockingbird and Manchester is known as the coffee county......

I think it's more like about Bonnaroo too....

Oh, I'm so kicking myself in the rear for being in so much debt that we can't go anywhere this year. :(

I really was looking forward to volunteering this year at Bonnaroo and working there! I had planned on this last year.

It sucks to be poor! :p

But I'll be happy for people who can make it to the show.

As long as it's not at Austin City Limits festival. :P

I do not feel C3 Presents represents PJ well, in my humble opinion. :p

But that's just my opinions so don't bash me. My opinions don't count anyway....
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Great it cost me a nice chunk of change to fly out to the vic.Now this oh well fuck it im game
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    If it's Bonnarro .. I'll see you all there! I missed out on the Lolla '07 games; not gonna fuck up my chance on this trip.
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    See you there as well! and there better be a TN version of the VIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    einatshaul wrote:

Sweet! I'll see ya there. :)

A TN version of VIC would be awesome!
  • IamMine wrote:
    My opinions don't count anyway....

Your opinions always count M! ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    einatshaul wrote:

unlikely,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Were you drinking Seattles Best?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    coffee does play tricks on your mind, huh
  • So... Tom Petty is doing shows in the LA area in late June...
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Do you remember my thread last week which said "Come on Birdy, it's time to sing"
    :)

I don't think it's a full tour because they haven't beginning the writing of the new LP yet !
    Neither news regarding next LP of course.
    So it could be another release (2007 boots : Vic, London ?) or a bunch of gigs to happen in late spring or summer.
    I can't believe it could be in Europe again. But who knows ? I rather see some american shows and I predict an asian tour for the end of the year

Whoo hoo, thanks Birdy.
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Do you remember my thread last week which said "Come on Birdy, it's time to sing"

I don't think it's a full tour because they haven't beginning the writing of the new LP yet !
    Neither news regarding next LP of course.
    So it could be another release (2007 boots : Vic, London ?) or a bunch of gigs to happen in late spring or summer.
    I can't believe it could be in Europe again. But who knows ? I rather see some american shows and I predict an asian tour for the end of the year

Whoo hoo, thanks Birdy.
    Well!!!I hope you are right about the Asian Tour!!!!!!!!Whoo Hoo Sendai!!!!Or even better Sapporo!!!
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    why would a TN version of the vic be unlikely??

by Bonnorro, it will be 10ish months since their last performance most likely, you would think they would have a small warmup show before hitting the stage for what could be a 3 hour + show!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Off I Go! wrote:
    Well!!!I hope you are right about the Asian Tour!!!!!!!!Whoo Hoo Sendai!!!!Or even better Sapporo!!!

Just my opinion
    But if they do a proper tour before the release of the new lp, I think they won't return to south america or canada (already done in 2005), to europe or oceania (been done in 2006/2007) and won't tour the us before the new lp.

So, Asia seems the right choice to do a nice warm-up tour.

But if they want to do a warm-up "tour de France" with 5 or 10 gigs here, I would die happy
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    But if they want to do a warm-up "tour de France" with 5 or 10 gigs here, I would die happy
    yep, me too... an don't forget Belgium !
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm

• So, Asia seems the right choice to do a nice warm-up tour.

or NZ. afterall wasnt the rumour in 06 that they were supposed to play vector arena in auckland before sydney? but then vector wasnt completed in time so the NZ leg was cancelled?

maybe ed has inspired to go back to NZ after bumbershoot. :)
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Southern Hemisphere in the Winter is wishful thinking. How are they gonna play the Myer Music Bowl? ;-)

I really hate festivals.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Southern Hemisphere in the Winter is wishful thinking. How are they gonna play the Myer Music Bowl? ;-)

I really hate festivals.
    Mike will play Little Wing as a Ledbetter tag with his nipples.... that's how ;)
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LBCaptin
    Pearl Jam (confirmed IMO)
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
    Metallica
    Led Zeppelin
    Neil Young..
    this would be INCREDIBLE!

To me, this is way too many big names together. Not sure if all of them would be there. But I agree with Pearl Jam being pretty much confirmed now. Which is the most important of all :-)

This would be awsome but not gonna happen.....Sorry :(
  • Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    vital5 wrote:
    Mike will play Little Wing as a Ledbetter tag with his nipples.... that's how ;)

That made me spit out my coffee... too funny!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Definitely going to have the puter fired up several hours in advance...like noon EST. Glad I started saving for the Roo , though I'm hoping for another tour of political battleground states. Maybe this time without having to purchase tix thru some MoveOn vehicle. Almost four years on and I still get the annoying e-mails.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Blind3 wrote:
    Definitely going to have the puter fired up several hours in advance...like noon EST. Glad I started saving for the Roo , though I'm hoping for another tour of political battleground states. Maybe this time without having to purchase tix thru some MoveOn vehicle. Almost four years on and I still get the annoying e-mails.
    I think I was getting them as well, and I just hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. Or maybe I just changed emails :P
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1