Tweet, twitter, twitter

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    fjnbvjafnvjkafnvjkaefnvjkafsnvjkanjvnaeivnruiaenhuigfraVBFRUIV

:cool:

Fuck!! I knew it!!! Just like I predicted.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • I AM PSYCHED! please don't just be about bonaroo!

i wouldn't get your hopes up too much on that:)
  • DmaceDmace Posts: 9
    the kat's a tease
    Arms raised in a V:
    1992 Irvine, 1998 Inglewood CA (both shows), 2000 Los Angeles, 2000 San Bernardino, 2002 Seattle, 2003 Irvine, 2003 Chicago, 2003 Santa Barbara, 2006 Saint Paul, 2006 Los Angeles (both shows). 2008 Los Angeles EV (solo)
  • this made my day, Bonnaroo!
    I hope for a whole south tour with it.
  • i wouldn't get your hopes up too much on that:)

i know, but it's worth a shot.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Ahhhh shnaps!
  • jaamfaan wrote:
    Holy Mother of Pearl!
    right!
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I am hoping for a Coachella addition, but if it is Bonnaroo, good for the south!
  • TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am hoping for a Coachella addition, but if it is Bonnaroo, good for the south!

you and me both......:)
  • i am SO doing my taxes this weekend so i can find out what my refund is.

just in case :D
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    Kat wrote:
    A friendly mockingbird sat on a wire and sang a sweet song that went like this...

~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

Then he flew away and we went back to drinking our coffee and chatting about Pearl Jam.

the weekend just became TOO LONG! :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    I feel a hankerin' for a Tennessee road trip coming on!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    Thank's Kat!!!

Bonnaroo,Denver,Minneapolis???????
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Woohoo!!

Cool---hope it is more than Bonnaroo like others have mentioned.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • If Nader is running for Prez I bet it is a benefit show or something. Or a VFC tour.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I've rear that the Bonnaroo lineup will be released Wednesday next week. Maybe we will get a bit of a preview the night before.

Hopefully this means PJ is headlining. Of course the down side of that is I'd have to spend even more money on the VIP tickets instead of regular Roo tickets.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    NeilJam wrote:
    I've rear that the Bonnaroo lineup will be released Wednesday next week. Maybe we will get a bit of a preview the night before.

Hopefully this means PJ is headlining. Of course the down side of that is I'd have to spend even more money on the VIP tickets instead of regular Roo tickets.
    That's exactly what it is!!!! :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    Search: Flights to Tennessee
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • NeilJam wrote:
    Of course the down side of that is I'd have to spend even more money on the VIP tickets instead of regular Roo tickets.
    im not familiar with how roo tix work... why is it youd have to get the VIP tix? do they usually have an early bird saying like lolla does? how much are passes? etc.
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • What are the chances of a Euro tour? It's not that i particularly don't want one, i just can't afford one if its announced! I highly doubt that it'll be a third Euro tour in as many years.

Hopefully they're announcing that they're making a new record!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    Kat wrote:
    A friendly mockingbird sat on a wire and sang a sweet song that went like this...

~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

Then he flew away and we went back to drinking our coffee and chatting about Pearl Jam.
    Coffee! I love Coffee!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Ok! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    sgossard3 wrote:
    im not familiar with how roo tix work... why is it youd have to get the VIP tix? do they usually have an early bird saying like lolla does? how much are passes? etc.

VIP tickets go on sale the same time as regular tickets, but they are more expensive (about $1,000 for two tickets, sold only in pairs). This gets you a better camping spot, access to the VIP bleachers, and other amenities.

Also, in the past, the first group of regular tickets are sold at a discounted price.
    Sorry for not reading the whole thread, but did anyone point out that the mockingbird is the state bird of Tennessee (the state where Bonnaroo is held)?
  • OMGWTFBBQ!!! I about had a heart attack.
  • NeilJam wrote:
    VIP tickets go on sale the same time as regular tickets, but they are more expensive (about $1,000 for two tickets, sold only in pairs). This gets you a better camping spot, access to the VIP bleachers, and other amenities.

Also, in the past, the first group of regular tickets are sold at a discounted price.
    thanks! no fancy pants VIP tickets for me! ill rough it out :D (in speedys RV)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Holy!@#$%^:eek: :D *screams* THANK THE LORD!!!! And thank you Kat. ;)
    Sooooooooo insanely excited over here. These withdrawls are getting damn serious.

Super Duper Tuesday cant get here soon enough. *foams at mouth* Wooooooo!!
    :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    cutback wrote:
    you and me both......:)

u going to coachella>?
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Tuesday is not only Super Tuesday, it is also Mardi Gras. Looks like it might be an extra special day all around.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
This discussion has been closed.