Comments

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    this may be the most exciting game i've ever seen! :eek:
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    nfanel wrote:

It's like a video game out there ... lol.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    nfanel wrote:

definitely not for me...I dozed off right before that last score for Philly....heading to bed, I'll catch the results in the morning. Enjoy the rest of the game!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:

yeah, it's not too bad. :D
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,446
    hmmm...
    who is better than the Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee men? seriously? patriots...no, we beat them. colts..no. jags...no. dallas...no, beat them too. packers...no, beat them too. chargers...no. steelers...no.

I may very well have smoked myself retarded and I do see the NFL through blue tinted glasses, but even Corky knows philly has no shot tonight.

lol....what a moron.

GO BIRDS
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    saveuplifesaveuplife Posts: 1,173
    One of the best first halfs I've ever seen. Thing is, Philly should be up by more right now. THat's what scares me. We didn't capitalize... settled for too many FGs.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    saveuplife wrote:
    One of the best first halfs I've ever seen. Thing is, Philly should be up by more right now. THat's what scares me. We didn't capitalize... settled for too many FGs.

take away 3 plays ... T.O. long TD, Felix's run back, and Whitten's big catch ... that's 3 plays that resulted in 17 Cowboy points.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    take away 3 plays ... T.O. long TD, Felix's run back, and Whitten's big catch ... that's 3 plays that resulted in 17 Cowboy points.

Good point. (No Jinx) But, anyone else think Romo looks a little shook?
  • Options
    saveuplife wrote:
    Good point. (No Jinx) But, anyone else think Romo looks a little shook?

F! That was a jinx.

Ok. Ok. Romo looks awesome. Dallas looks amazing.

I (heart) Jaws.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Man where are ALL the Cowboy fans? I thought they would invade this thread like how others invade the Patriots thread.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    g under p wrote:
    Man where are ALL the Cowboy fans? I thought they would invade this thread like how others invade the Patriots thread.

Peace
    the cowboys fans were in shock until now. Now they took the lead and breathed a sigh of relief
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

They probably crawled back into the hole in the wall. Fucking cockroaches.
  • Options
    One hell of a game going on here.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Man what are the officials looking at in this game.

Peace

• Options
    This game is going to come down to who has the ball last cause neither team can stop the other.

Peace

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,826
    Ah well - good game. Too early to get nuts.
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Ah well - good game. Too early to get nuts.

Exactly.. a great game.. and would have been nice to come out on the winning end but not a huge loss
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    OK eagles fans what do you'll think of McNabb's play tonight?

Peace

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,446
    not bad for a team missing both of its starting wideouts AND its probowl guard. did anyone else not realize andrews was not playing till the 3rd quarter??

long season. i had this as a loss when the schedule came out. we'll get them back when it matters most. our offense looks really really good. a bit worried about the lb's and secondary though.

now lets beat the steelers next week....GO BIRDS!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    My questions and keys to this game...

1)Why didn't they blitz at least a little more?

2)McNabb's fumble to Westbrook was the biggest part of this game.

3)Why didn't they employ LJ Smith more?

4)O-Line looked not good.

5)5 is back to the ole 5 - albeit a few HUGE mistakes though.

6)Why did Sheldon and Dawk defend TO at all? TO scored that one TD because Dawk was one-on-one on him. Don't get that.

7)How did they not call that facemask that was on Westbrook earlier. Didn't matter though.

8)Biggest thing: Why didn't they blitz more?!
  • Options
    not bad for a team missing both of its starting wideouts AND its probowl guard. did anyone else not realize andrews was not playing till the 3rd quarter??

long season. i had this as a loss when the schedule came out. we'll get them back when it matters most. our offense looks really really good. a bit worried about the lb's and secondary though.

now lets beat the steelers next week....GO BIRDS!

andrews went out in the 1st or 2nd quarter I think... noticed max jean in there during a hudle wayy before ESPN announced it...

I see a vanilla O and D for the steelers game so not much of an expectation there... just how Andy does things.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    OK eagles fans what do you'll think of McNabb's play tonight?

Peace

I'm a Cowboys die hard, but I'll tell you McNabb is just amazing. He did make the game losing mistakes, I guess.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    We shall stand proud despite this loss. However no one can argue that this was one of the best games we've all seen in a long time.

F Dallas!

and F T.O.
  • Options
    I'm a Cowboys die hard, but I'll tell you McNabb is just amazing. He did make the game losing mistakes, I guess.

Westbrook made the game losing mistakes. Bastard!
  • Options

Ummm no.. McNabb made both fumbles and yeah he was trying to make something out of nothing out of that last fumble but it was his fault.

Admin

• Options

Nah, McNabb messed up that hand-off.
  • Options
    We shall stand proud despite this loss. However no one can argue that this was one of the best games we've all seen in a long time.

F Dallas!

and F T.O.

Agreed. I was stressed the entire game!

Whole season ahead of us. Ill be at the Steelers game next weekend!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856

We'll take him if you don't want him. That guy's dangerous.

Hell of a game. I don't think I can sleep tonight.

I will say this. I didn't think the Eagles would be able to score almost at will like that. Scary. You know the division will be in the line in December.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options

What are you talking about did you watch the game McNabb made both those fumbles. If he puts the bread i the basket those fumble don't happen.

Peace

• Options
    Nah, McNabb messed up that hand-off.

No one saw Westbrook fumble? 3rd quarter, great run down to the 30 yd line or so and Westbrook fumbles. No one? I felt that was the pivot point of the game.