Options

*****Philadelphia Eagles 08-09 Official Thread*****

Comments

• Options
    i was content with watching it in my basement with the ol' 46incher...but just got a text from a friend who is having people over. i am torn. i love watching the birds with a group of people...but i also enjoy just relaxing in the comfort of my own place.....hmmmm

stay tuned to learn what decision the jeagler makes!

GO BIRDS!
    dude, the anticipation is killing us..........what are you going to do?!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,826
    Let's get it goin' motherfuckers!! Work's nearly over and then there's only one thing left to do.....................

.............WIN. (cue Rocky music)
  • Options
    dallas wins big...

38-3.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    dallas wins big...

38-3.

Like I said - someone doesn't know much about football when they think the Giants are the best in the NFL. You, sir - have smoke yourself retarded....yeah, that fits better.
  • Options
    Like I said - someone doesn't know much about football when they think the Giants are the best in the NFL. You, sir - have smoke yourself retarded....yeah, that fits better.
    hmmm...
    who is better than the Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee men? seriously? patriots...no, we beat them. colts..no. jags...no. dallas...no, beat them too. packers...no, beat them too. chargers...no. steelers...no.

I may very well have smoked myself retarded and I do see the NFL through blue tinted glasses, but even Corky knows philly has no shot tonight.
  • Options
    hmmm...
    who is better than the Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee men? seriously? patriots...no, we beat them. colts..no. jags...no. dallas...no, beat them too. packers...no, beat them too. chargers...no. steelers...no.

I may very well have smoked myself retarded and I do see the NFL through blue tinted glasses, but even Corky knows philly has no shot tonight.

Once again, Berman sucks balls. I can see there's no way of reasoning with this dude. Dude, '07's over. There will be a new Super Bowl champion this year. And it will have nothing to do with the Giants. At best you'll finish 9-7.
  • Options
    Once again, Berman sucks balls. I can see there's no way of reasoning with this dude. Dude, '07's over. There will be a new Super Bowl champion this year. And it will have nothing to do with the Giants. At best you'll finish 9-7.
    wrong. giants go 19-0 this year. and fuck berman. he stole that from me.
  • Options
    wrong. giants go 19-0 this year. and fuck berman. he stole that from me.

Are you wearing a flannel shirt right now? Because if you're not, you should be. I mean none of this would make any sense if you weren't.
  • Options
    Anyway, onto bigger and better things...See yous in the aftermath...this man's prediction: Birds- 28 Girls-17

LET'S GET HYPED!
  • Options
    Anyway, onto bigger and better things...See yous in the aftermath...this man's prediction: Birds- 28 Girls-17

LET'S GET HYPED!

beer cracked, jersey on, and ready to go.

LET'S GO BIRDS!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    donovan looks relaxed and is having some laughs while warming up. good sign. :) he's at his best when he's having fun.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    I need the Eagles to help me pay some bills this month :D
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I need the Eagles to help me pay some bills this month :D

I need the Eagles D not to allow Owens to make plays like that! Effin Owens, I cannot stand him!
  • Options
    This is disgusting! Do we even have a defense right now?
  • Options
    lil' bit of a double team hold to create that hole for the return, but oh well...really just those two big plays so far. philly has moved the ball pretty well.
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    alright, I'm no Dallas fan in any way, shape or form, but how the f**k was that defensive pass interference when Lewis had a hold of his shirt??!?!?! even glancing over my shoulder from my computer, I could see that was against the Eagles.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    alright, I'm no Dallas fan in any way, shape or form, but how the f**k was that defensive pass interference when Lewis had a hold of his shirt??!?!?! even glancing over my shoulder from my computer, I could see that was against the Eagles.

definitely a bad call. made up for the non-call for the hold (s) on the return. ;):D

nice westbrook td. :)
  • Options
    definitely a bad call. made up for the non-call for the hold (s) on the return. ;):D

nice westbrook td. :)

true, true.....
    bad calls happen on both sides.....there's a hold on every play, matter of whether you get caught or not. just...damn...that was just bad.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

• Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    true, true.....
    bad calls happen on both sides.....there's a hold on every play, matter of whether you get caught or not. just...damn...that was just bad.

very bad! i agree.

very good turn of events just now, though...well, for the eagles anyway. i was excited - it looked like a safety...then a td!:D
  • Options
    very bad! i agree.

very good turn of events just now, though...well, for the eagles anyway. i was excited - it looked like a safety...then a td!:D

seriously, did he have grease on his hands or what?

• Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Whizbang wrote:
    seriously, did he have grease on his hands or what?
    jessca juice :p
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    jessca juice :p

man....you had to go there, didn't you? of course, I did too....just didn't type it!!!!

• Options
    this is a fuckin' show! shootout in dallas! :D

beautiful td toss to jackson.
  • Options
    holy shit...
    after that hit, he re-caught that ball. clearly, he doesn't have grease on his hands. great catch....

yet...it has been followed by one of the all time bonehead moves.....let's see how this challenge plays out....

• Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    man....you had to go there, didn't you? of course, I did too....just didn't type it!!!!
    hehheeheh, SO i expressed both of our sentiments ;)

exPRESSS yourself! lol
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Whizbang wrote:
    holy shit...
    after that hit, he re-caught that ball. clearly, he doesn't have grease on his hands. great catch....

yet...it has been followed by one of the all time bonehead moves.....let's see how this challenge plays out....

I think Dallas challenged POSSESION ... so, it shold stand.

If they challenged if he broke the plane, and he didn't .. it would be Eagle ball at the one, since the whistle blew.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    when will these rookies learn?! stop the showboating!
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    I think Dallas challenged POSSESION ... so, it shold stand.

If they challenged if he broke the plane, and he didn't .. it would be Eagle ball at the one, since the whistle blew.

just a bonehead move on Jackson's part. Sure they got the ball on the one and subsequently scored the TD but Jackson deserves a beating tonight for that arrogant move.

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    when will these rookies learn?! stop the showboating!

he's a former Cal Bear ... I used to see his antics all the time ... HELL of a player ... but, he's got an ego the size of California..
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    beautiful!

westbrooks got 2 tds for my team

thaannnkk yooouuu

27-21 philly...its a fucking shootout in Dallas