bump
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    kenshunt wrote:
    bump
    Sundin's giving Fetcher a list of teams he's willing to go play for. Should be a short list ;)
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Where did you hear that ?
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
    kenshunt wrote:
    Where did you hear that ?
    Tsn.
    One sec, I got sent his letter to fulcher in my email...
    Thanks that's the first place i went lol, well i hope Sundin will agree.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    Thanks that's the first place i went lol, well i hope Sundin will agree.
    Here you go:

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sundinletdq9.jpg
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    Lmao
    hehehe
    well sundin was offically asked to waive his no trade clause.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=230373&hubname=
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Rygar wrote:
    He will have a change of heart to play with Markus or Daniel out in Ottawa or Vancouver
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    He will have a change of heart to play with Markus or Daniel out in Ottawa or Vancouver
    haha, well then he STILL won't win a cup!
    Rygar wrote:
    haha, well then he STILL won't win a cup!
    I don't care if he wins a cup, i want prospects and draft picks
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • i've been saying for a while now that mats will land up with the Ducks, but i'm really starting to believe that he isn't going anywhere. I'm starting to think that it is more likely we will see McCabe gone and mats a leaf for the duration of his career.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
    leafs4ever wrote:
    i've been saying for a while now that mats will land up with the Ducks, but i'm really starting to believe that he isn't going anywhere. I'm starting to think that it is more likely we will see McCabe gone and mats a leaf for the duration of his career.
    Hey + the leafs in the nhl battle game, yeah id actually like to see them both go, i don't understand Mats, i mean he can come back july 1st
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/080223/sports/hockey_cherry_sundin

Well you should leave Mats, and today would be excellent lol, no need risking injury in tomorrow nights game, and if McCabe is going to the Rangers or Islanders get that deal done to :)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Well i was hoping Mats would come to his senses and help the Leafs for down the road, but his heart wasn't in it boo hoo.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    Well i was hoping Mats would come to his senses and help the Leafs for down the road, but his heart wasn't in it boo hoo.
    Of course I was right.

Pretty much screws rebuilding the Leafs, but at least his reasoning is respectable.
    Rygar wrote:
    Of course I was right.

Pretty much screws rebuilding the Leafs, but at least his reasoning is respectable.
    What not being a rental player lol, well i hear the Canadiens scouts were out watching Hossa, id worry if i was you, unless the Canadiens are trading Ryder for Hossa straight up.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    What not being a rental player lol, well i hear the Canadiens scouts were out watching Hossa, id worry if i was you, unless the Canadiens are trading Ryder for Hossa straight up.
    And the Trashers were at the Hamilton Bulldogs game on the weekend watching prospects, so....

Ryder for Hossa straight up? I'm assuming you don't like Hossa....

edit - as per Sundin, yeah not being a rental player. He's obviously got loyalty to the team as a player instead of a tool. And it's not exactly like he sucks.....
    Rygar wrote:
    And the Trashers were at the Hamilton Bulldogs game on the weekend watching prospects, so....

Ryder for Hossa straight up? I'm assuming you don't like Hossa....

edit - as per Sundin, yeah not being a rental player. He's obviously got loyalty to the team as a player instead of a tool. And it's not exactly like he sucks.....
    Yeah i was joking Ryder for Hossa straight up, but if i was Mtl i wouldn't want Hossa, id go at Richards, but how much does Mtl have in Cap room.I know were Mats is coming from, but as for Kubina that fucker could have waived his, Darcy didn't either, nor Kaberle, and McCabe is undecided, i can't believe how bad Fergie did screw the Leafs over lol
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    Yeah i was joking Ryder for Hossa straight up, but if i was Mtl i wouldn't want Hossa, id go at Richards, but how much does Mtl have in Cap room.I know were Mats is coming from, but as for Kubina that fucker could have waived his, Darcy didn't either, nor Kaberle, and McCabe is undecided, i can't believe how bad Fergie did screw the Leafs over lol
    ALL of those players have refused to waive their no-trade clauses??? Yikes.

I'd rather Hossa then Richards. I like the current team, but they can't score and are extremely inconsistent. We'll have to wait to see how it goes and how bad things are screwed up/how good they're improved.
    Rygar wrote:
    ALL of those players have refused to waive their no-trade clauses??? Yikes.

I'd rather Hossa then Richards. I like the current team, but they can't score and are extremely inconsistent. We'll have to wait to see how it goes and how bad things are screwed up/how good they're improved.
    Yeah they all did refuse to drop there no-trades, and the only way McCabe goes is if the Rangers, Islanders or Devils take him, which im sure won't happen, Hossa i don't like, because every time he played the Leafs in the playoffs, he was one of the big reason's the Leafs never lost to the Sens in the playoffs, so ok i did like him hehe, but i mean for Montreal im not sure it's a great move.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    Yeah they all did refuse to drop there no-trades, and the only way McCabe goes is if the Rangers, Islanders or Devils take him, which im sure won't happen, Hossa i don't like, because every time he played the Leafs in the playoffs, he was one of the big reason's the Leafs never lost to the Sens in the playoffs, so ok i did like him hehe, but i mean for Montreal im not sure it's a great move.
    Ottawa wants him back too......

I wouldn't mind seeing McCabe scoring on the Rangers, Isles or Devils. Best way to do that...trade him to their team, haha.
    Rygar wrote:
    Ottawa wants him back too......

I wouldn't mind seeing McCabe scoring on the Rangers, Isles or Devils. Best way to do that...trade him to their team, haha.
    Or tripping over there own net, but honestly since he's come back he's played pretty good defensively.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    Or tripping over there own net, but honestly since he's come back he's played pretty good defensively.
    He's generally a good D-man, but a few hilarious mistakes are excellent for negative (hilarious, too) generalization.
    Rygar wrote:
    He's generally a good D-man, but a few hilarious mistakes are excellent for negative (hilarious, too) generalization.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDeKBZuVk

These are some classic's hehe.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDeKBZuVk

These are some classic's hehe.
    Hehehe, definitely good for a laugh!