How 'bout them Penguins? How 'bout them Penguins!

1293031323335»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    krosby-resized-600.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,362
    81 wrote:
    krosby-resized-600.jpg

Do most Canadians golf lefty?

I tend to bash Penguins fans, but they were loud & awesome on Friday night. Not so much for the "fans" on this board. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I tend to bash Penguins fans, but they were loud & awesome on Friday night. Not so much for the "fans" on this board. :lol:
    If it weren't for the Philly fans this thread would probably be on page 10.

As for 'real' fans on the board.............I tend to spend more time in the company of other humans discussing with them how my teams are doing. Maybe it's true that the Pittsburgh fans actually have lives because the Steelers thread is probably on page 50...........and a Pirates thread :oops:

Great series for the Flyers won't be surprised to see them in the Finals.............then choke :twisted:
    #FHP
  • Horos wrote:
    If it weren't for the Philly fans this thread would probably be on page 10.

As for 'real' fans on the board.............I tend to spend more time in the company of other humans discussing with them how my teams are doing. Maybe it's true that the Pittsburgh fans actually have lives because the Steelers thread is probably on page 50...........and a Pirates thread :oops:

Great series for the Flyers won't be surprised to see them in the Finals.............then choke :twisted:

If the flyers make it to the final I hope it is against LA. And then choke. That would be funny.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I don't see the humor in that

:evil:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • I don't see the humor in that

Don't worry, it won't happen that way. The Flyers goaltenders are too terrible to make it to the final round. They were just lucky to be shooting on a ghost last series.
    I don't see the humor in that

Don't worry, it won't happen that way. The Flyers goaltenders are too terrible to make it to the final round. They were just lucky to be shooting on a ghost last series.

Lucky ? They destroyed the Pens all year

Your D stinks as well

Maybe next year with "the best team on paper" can play more than 6 games in the playoffs

Your D stinks as well

Maybe next year with "the best team on paper" can play more than 6 games in the playoffs

Fleury made Luongo look good. I would call that somewhat lucky.

He even made bryzgalov look good, extra lucky.

Good Luck, I would really love to watch a flyers-kings final. You will have to pray the rangers choke. Then maybe it will happen.
    His GAA in the regular season against the Flyers was 4.00

He played like the regular season

:lol:

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • His GAA in the regular season against the Flyers was 4.00

He played like the regular season

:lol:

I understand what you are saying. Philly was the last team I wanted the pens to play. They had their number all year, just like the rangers have the flyers.

That said I have never seen Fleury play so terribly, every power play and every second shot seemed to go in.

Watching the Kings-Canucks game last night I was reminded of what real goaltending should look like.

Unfortunately neither of our teams had real goaltending for the majority of the series.

That and shoddy D and stupid penalties killed the pens.
    In the off season when the Flyers and Kings rumors were swirling
    I was salivating when I heard Quicks name mentioned

Dude is a monster

Your D stinks as well

cant argue with that. you guys beat us and beat us good. all year really. it was def a matchup i didnt want.
    My biggest gripe with your squad and shockingly there really wasn't many is brayden schenn. what a joke that kid is. a total diver. embellishes every hit. i thought i hated richards but i'd take him back in a minute instead of having to face greg louigainis for years to come.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,362
    Sore losers lament: Yeah, but you guys stink and won't go anywhere. Ok, well you can enjoy watching us lose. ;):lol: Or just watch the Steelers in the draft or whatever.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Sore losers lament: Yeah, but you guys stink and won't go anywhere. Ok, well you can enjoy watching us lose. ;):lol: Or just watch the Steelers in the draft or whatever.

thanks for not mentioning the pirates
    Sore losers lament: Yeah, but you guys stink and won't go anywhere. Ok, well you can enjoy watching us lose. ;):lol: Or just watch the Steelers in the draft or whatever.
    You're right. Guess we'll just have to be happy with the fact that our teams actually win championships.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    Guess we'll just have to be happy with the fact that the pirates actually win games sometimes.

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    Guess we'll just have to be happy with the fact that the pirates actually win games sometimes.

Pretty sure they have won more recently than the Cubs. :lol: At least the real Phillies fans can hang their hat on baseball.

Plus Flyers, Cubs, Bulls = FRAUD. ;)
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Pretty sure they have won more recently than the Cubs. :lol: At least the real Phillies fans can hang their hat on baseball.

Plus Flyers, Cubs, Bulls = FRAUD. ;)

you really need to do your research ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Sore losers lament: Yeah, but you guys stink and won't go anywhere. Ok, well you can enjoy watching us lose. ;):lol: Or just watch the Steelers in the draft or whatever.

I will enjoy watching you lose. Hopefully against LA. But any team will do. Good luck.
    shouldn't this thread be on page 10 by now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

come on...we all know the pirates aren't around anymore
    The Fixer wrote:

come on...we all know the pirates aren't around anymore

unless they are playing the fillies. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    97093338.jpg

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg