How 'bout them Penguins? How 'bout them Penguins!

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:
    10 wins in a row bump!!!

10 win bump, or sid is back and now we care about hockey again bump?

just askin

You have to ask ?!?!

:lol: :roll:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Pretty happy Crosby is back for sure! Great game by the whole team. It was interesting seeing them fully healthy for the first time in a long time. And we lucked out a little due to the rangers having some pretty big scratches.

I think sometimes there is only so much to say about a team. When you look at other team threads it ends up being basically one person posting pointless little things about their team. I post when others respond, or when something newsworthy happens. I don't usually post when there is nothing to say. Although I have been guilty of that.

I was thinking about posting earlier about Crosby returning, but in the end I worried I would jinx it somehow.

Disclaimer. I realize some teams have more than one person posting pointlessly. Sometimes they have two.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol: flyers thread has 6-8 regulars and one irregular when nelly shows up. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this thread is whack...shame cause these skanks are peaking at the perfect time...with a fresh crosby

WACK
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,683
    Congrats on Crosby's return, glad to see him back for the soon to be playoff run. I cheer for the Pens in the playoffs cause my team hasn't been in the playoffs in 7yrs :oops:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    come on penguin fans. 11 games straight after beating the devils today, ESPN and bettman are about to shoot a load on crosby's back and this thread gets buried on the 4th page?

you guys can do better than that.
  • rival. wrote:
    come on penguin fans. 11 games straight after beating the devils today, ESPN and bettman are about to shoot a load on crosby's back and this thread gets buried on the 4th page?

you guys can do better than that.

OK. I will try to post more often. Keep everyone updated and all that.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,683
    Another sweet game by the Kid yesterday, they are going to be tough to beat this yr
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Flyers are gonna have their hands full today

Pens are hot and the Flyers suck in day games

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    :lol: flyers thread has 6-8 regulars and one irregular when nelly shows up. :P
    That's true of all the Philly team threads.
    #FHP
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    well so much for that streak ;):lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Wow. The flyers looked like a different team once that third period started. Penguins seemed a little shell shocked by it. Good game though. Imagine how crazy this series will be if they meet up in the playoffs.
  • well so much for that streak ;):lol:

Can't win em all.
    Wow. The flyers looked like a different team once that third period started. Penguins seemed a little shell shocked by it. Good game though. Imagine how crazy this series will be if they meet up in the playoffs.
    World War III

The team that moved on would be so beat up they'd be done

• Wow. The flyers looked like a different team once that third period started. Penguins seemed a little shell shocked by it. Good game though. Imagine how crazy this series will be if they meet up in the playoffs.
    World War III

The team that moved on would be so beat up they'd be done

You are probably right about that, better hope they don't meet up. Even if it would be fun to watch.
  • I just typed in penguins to search for this thread and there were 1 and a half pages of flyer fans whining and crying about what a whiner and crybaby Crosby is. Pretty funny. My favourite was the post about Crosby being a pussy because he got a puck to the face. Classic. :lol:

Looks like the penguins have home ice advantage for world war 3. Should be fun. We even get a prequel.
    classy orpick.........knocking out my boy stephan...dirty piece of crap...the whole team

and all they do is cry ...imagine that

shame to because they have such a talented team but i would never root for a bunch of punks

i pray the flyers punish them...crosby out cold with a clean open ice hit ...that would be lovely
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    who am I??

wah, wah, wah

stoppage in play...

wah, wah, wah, wah, wah

concussion

wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah

stoppage in play

wah, wah, wah, wah

concussion

wah, wah, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

such pussies
  • The Fixer wrote:
    who am I??

wah, wah, wah

stoppage in play...

wah, wah, wah, wah, wah

concussion

stoppage in play

wah, wah, wah, wah

concussion

such pussies

who are you?
    somebody who would buy an 87 jersey if he got traded to philthy
    jealous or afraid?
    don't worry it will all be over soon
  • classy orpick.........knocking out my boy stephan...dirty piece of crap...the whole team

shame to because they have such a talented team but i would never root for a bunch of punks

i pray the flyers punish them...crosby out cold with a clean open ice hit ...that would be lovely

For a team that supposedly cries so much all i ever see is a river of tears coming from the other teams coach after every game.
    and their loudmouth fanbases.
  • The Fixer wrote:
    who am I??

wah, wah, wah

stoppage in play...

wah, wah, wah, wah, wah

concussion

stoppage in play

wah, wah, wah, wah

concussion

such pussies

What is this? Your take on the flyer-clarke-lindros situation of yesteryear.
    classy orpick.........knocking out my boy stephan...dirty piece of crap...the whole team

For a team that supposedly cries so much all i ever see is a river of tears coming from the other teams coach after every game.
    and their loudmouth fanbases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ5Bd0x ... ture=share

here is your classy captain..forgot this?
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.

nah..we imagine all this stuff....he is really a poster boy for sportsmanship

• nah..we imagine all this stuff....he is really a poster boy for sportsmanship

Nobody said he was. not even crosby says that.
    what he is, is great which is why you hate him.
    you don't like us. we don't care.

nah..we imagine all this stuff....he is really a poster boy for sportsmanship

Nobody said he was. not even crosby says that.
    what he is, is great which is why you hate him.
    you don't like us. we don't care.

what he is ...is 1 head shot away from never playing again...and if he keeps his shit up ,someone will end him for good

and with your statement you and him are saying that he is a cheap shot artist

whatever..enjoy the little punk..a guy like that will only be liked by the home crowd
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889

Ummm... the Pens and their players are about the only ones who haven't been crying during this "let's run to the media and whine and cry" week.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Ummm... the Pens and their players are about the only ones who haven't been crying during this "let's run to the media and whine and cry" week.

yea because they are the ones DOING all the dirty /cheap shit
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    malkin two slew foots...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN99_E0t ... 4AC3490E3D

penguin fans and blinders have something in common... can't put my finger on it.

when crosby was out this season, my original thought was as much as i hate him, the sport is better with him. what the fuck was i thinking?

really looking forward to the game today. hope he dresses and is ready for a pounding!
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889

yea because they are the ones DOING all the dirty /cheap shit

Ok, let's set aside our fan loyalties... what exactly was done cheap during this whole crazy week by the Pens?

Vitale hit on Briere? As clean of a hit as can be (even Briere said it was clean)... Briere was reading the label on the puck skating across the ice.

Orpik's hit? Yes, a dirty hit... got 5 and a game... That punishment is what the GM's of the league want. Shanahan showed a video of knee on knee hits at the that GM meeting, asking what the enforcement should be (suspensions etc). The GM's wanted to limit it to penalties.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln