Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Again...I lasted 'til 10pm, now I've opened a rather spiffing Aussie Cabernet Merlot, it was a xmas gift, 14%..better take my time.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    jamie uk wrote:
    Again...I lasted 'til 10pm, now I've opened a rather spiffing Aussie Cabernet Merlot, it was a xmas gift, 14%..better take my time.

that sounds smooth jk but tonight i will just have my signature martini 1 before bed just what i need ...:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I think my co-workers think I'm an alcoholic. lol

We did this secret santa thing this year, and I got a bottle of Bailey's, a drink shaker, a wine stopper, and a bottle of Cab. with some wine glasses. Ha!
    Merry Christmas to me! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:

i normally inject that pish... right into the cock vein ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    that sounds smooth jk but tonight i will just have my signature martini 1 before bed just what i need ...:D
    Well, I'm off until Monday Jose, so I may well finish the bugger off, and sleep in tomorrow. Happy new year mate.
    dunkman wrote:
    i normally inject that pish... right into the cock vein ;)
    I'm not interested in your cock injections...I keep telling you.
  • jamie uk wrote:

HAHAHA! (Sorry. It just looked funny to read). :o
  • jamie uk wrote:

He's not interested... unless he's on the 'giving' end of the needle. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    jamie uk wrote:

yeah sorry... you know i never take 'no' for an answer ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well, I'm off until Monday Jose, so I may well finish the bugger off, and sleep in tomorrow. Happy new year mate.

enjoy it i would do the same happy 08 ....:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    He's not interested... unless he's on the 'giving' end of the needle. :D
    that sounds less like an injection into the penis reference and more of an injection of the penis.

either way, enough already. this is certainly worse than the weed digression :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    that sounds less like an injection into the penis reference and more of an injection of the penis.

either way, enough already. this is certainly worse than the weed digression :p

Like I said before... you're not wrong :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

Like I said before... you're not wrong :D

just for that i'm going to take you, Jamie and BeverlyHills90210 out to the woods and make you chop hundreds of logs... and then mick hucknall is gonna flash you his hairy goldfish
    dunkman wrote:
    just for that i'm going to take you, Jamie and BeverlyHills90210 out to the woods and make you chop hundreds of logs... and then mick hucknall is gonna flash you his hairy goldfish

No way man, no woods...I've seen Deliverance.
  • dunkman wrote:

Do you mean logs for your old, dark rickety shed in which you've tied up Heather Locklear, Zippy, George and Bungle?

That's just sick... I'm not getting involved...

jamie uk wrote:
    No way man, no woods...I've seen Deliverance.

ironic considering you're a fuckin British postman :D
    Do you mean logs for your old, dark rickety shed in which you've tied up Heather Locklear, Zippy, George and Bungle?

That's just sick... I'm not getting involved...

you dufus... how many times have i told you Heather Locklear doesnt exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dunkman wrote:

That's not irony, it's just COINCIDENTAL.... or 'Morrissettian irony,' if you like ;)

• dunkman wrote:
    you dufus... how many times have i told you Heather Locklear doesnt exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes she does.

'Heather be thy name.'

That's not irony, it's just COINCIDENTAL.... or 'Morrissettian irony,' if you like ;)

i think you'll find its ironic, most british posties (jamie excepted) never delivezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i actually bored myself to sleep with that reply
    dunkman wrote:
    Ha, my favourite album is by the Manics....Forever Delayed.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Ha, my favourite album is by the Manics....Forever Delayed.
    I'm assuming this is a joke. I'm all for the manics but that is a seriously poor compilation :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    dunkman wrote:
    Coincidentally, I watched Waynes World today, and they mention Heather Locklear...'and she's running through the woods', when they're trying to calm Garth's nerves. Bless him.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i think you'll find its ironic, most british posties (jamie excepted) never delivezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i actually bored myself to sleep with that reply

LOL that was pretty funny :D Which is coincidental, because normally you're just boring when you're bored...

Incidentally, what IS ironic is that I didn't get the irony in the postal service joke, because normally I'm more fucking intelligent and quick-witted than you would believe! :D

Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I'm assuming this is a joke. I'm all for the manics but that is a seriously poor compilation :)

I don't actually own it, I have all the albums. But I bought it for someone for xmas. I couldn't tell you the track listing, but for sure they have an almost unsurpassed (by British bands at least) hit list throughout the last 15 years. And please, nobody mention Oasis, I'm not a violent person normally but I can make exceptions.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Coincidentally, I watched Waynes World today, and they mention Heather Locklear...'and she's running through the woods', when they're trying to calm Garth's nerves. Bless him.

Hehe yeah you're right

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL that was pretty funny :D Which is coincidental, because normally you're just boring when you're bored...

i'm never bored :confused:

p.s. except in that last post when i typed out how bored i wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    jamie uk wrote:
    I don't actually own it, I have all the albums. But I bought it for someone for xmas. I couldn't tell you the track listing, but for sure they have an almost unsurpassed (by British bands at least) hit list throughout the last 15 years. And please, nobody mention Oasis, I'm not a violent person normally but I can make exceptions.
    I'm praying for PJoasisrule to make an appearance here.
  • You guys are all such a bunch of dorks! LOL ...but sweet with it. :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm never bored :confused:

p.s. except in that last post when i typed out how bored i wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't think you're bored... but what's that condition where you fall asleep every 5 seconds? You might want to get that checked out... Piles is it? :D