Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    if i had a degree in maths the first thing i'd do was fly to america... probably at a 32 degree trajectory... and then i would tell all them idiots "ITS FUCKIN MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not MATH!! MATH is singular and one sum is easy as fuck.. MATHS is 2 sums... well tricky!!!"

i'd be arrested though wouldn't i

I can't even do one sum.... Hang on, let me think.. 1 + 1 =

No, look, I can't do it if you're all standing there watching me.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    fuckin hell strike a light, apples and pears, give us a butchers, etc etc etc... me old china!!! :D
    Hah, nice one gov'.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    I knew what I wanted done, she just thought I was being childish...as if ?
    I actually wanted a heart with a dagger through it with 'mum & dad' on it, nothing stereotypical.

Hehehehe....

I mean.... ahem.....

(That was a joke right? If not, I can draw you something - I don't charge.) ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dunkman wrote:
    if i had a degree in maths the first thing i'd do was fly to america... probably at a 32 degree trajectory... and then i would tell all them idiots "ITS FUCKIN MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not MATH!! MATH is singular and one sum is easy as fuck.. MATHS is 2 sums... well tricky!!!"

i'd be arrested though wouldn't i

arrested? no

laughed at mercilessly.....yes

whogivesashit?!?!?! :D:D
    audiodave wrote:
    But unlike the rest of them i'm going to come out with a first class masters degree in maths. Shame it's useful for fuck all...and if it was useful I wouldn't use it anyway! :D

Kind of ironic then really Dave, don't you think?
  • jamie uk wrote:

'And yeah I really do think....'

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    jamie uk wrote:
    Probably. I wanted to challenge myself. Most of them want to get drunk.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cutback wrote:
    whogivesashit?!?!?! :D:D

Ethiopians dont.. due to them being all starving and whatnot... quite sad really, thats why instead of giving to charity most Americans eat all their meals as any leftover waste might play on their conscience... :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    audiodave wrote:
    Probably. I wanted to challenge myself. Most of them want to get drunk.

and yet you're here on the "anyone drinking tonight" thread... isn't it ironic, don't ya think :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    and yet you're here on the "anyone drinking tonight" thread... isn't it ironic, don't ya think :)
    BUT as I already said. I didn't buy this booze. I hardly drink at uni.

And.

Can everyone please stop quoting Alanis Morissette? :p

And I like you guys. Students are a bunch of...
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

dunkman wrote:

I think, therefore I ham.
    audiodave wrote:
    BUT as I already said. I didn't buy this booze. I hardly drink at uni.

And.

Aaah, you're such a smart arsed, adding up, mother fucking, jagged little pill.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I drink, therefore I am.
    :rolleyes::D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    Anyone care to join me for a few whiskys tonight? :)
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
    audiodave wrote:
    :rolleyes::D
    Oi....cheeky bugger.
  • audiodave wrote:

'Sometimes..... is never quite enough..'

'Sometimes..... is never quite enough..'
    Tis a fair point. I need the rest of No Code to follow it.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• audiodave wrote:
    Tis a fair point. I need the rest of No Code to follow it.

That was so subtle it almost flew over my head.. nice.

But don't you think it would be a clunky album if the rest of No Code followed Alanis's 'Perfect'? It would jar slightly..

Jamal wrote:
    Anyone care to join me for a few whiskys tonight? :)
    Pull up a chair Eddie Merx, what's on your mind?
    jamie uk wrote:
    Pull up a chair Eddie Merx, what's on your mind?
    Just thought we all could have a little drink (or a few) to celebrate the 3rd day of the new year.... there's only one of them you know :p

Btw, it's Eddie Merckx. And you might not believe this, but my mother's maiden name is Marckx :D

And what's your poison for tonight?

OK, melon farmers, my wine is finished...should I open a beer, or are you light weights outta the loop?
  • jamie uk wrote:
    OK, melon farmers, my wine is finished...should I open a beer, or are you light weights outta the loop?

I'm not even drinking but my stomach is getting very heavy weight... does that count?

Jamal wrote:
    Just thought we all could have a little drink (or a few) to celebrate the 3rd day of the new year.... there's only one of them you know :p

Btw, it's Eddie Merckx. And you might not believe this, but my mother's maiden name is Marckx :D

And what's your poison for tonight?

I couldn't remember how it was spelled, which is ironoc (sorry Dave)cos when I was a kid his name was on every bike I ever saw, and I didn't know how to say it.
    I'm just polishing off a bottle of red wine, maybe open a beer if anyone is staying.
    I'm not even drinking but my stomach is getting very heavy weight... does that count?
    Come on, it's nearly one am, you're still pissing around here with us, and you aint had a drink? You must be getting normal or something. And Mr Crowley is on Planetrock.com what a great song.
  • I'm drinking solo tonight for the first time in a while cause I have a case of the blues and it stems from many factors.

First, I had a great NYE with a person I care about, but now I'm home and not with that peron. She cares about me too, but unfortunately we live in different cities and our futures probably won't cross. We have completely different paths, and it would be great if it worked out, but it probably won't.

Then again, this person who I care about, hurt me very bad three years ago. I stopped talking to her flat out and went about my life. Somehow, she ended up in it again...she did apologize...and it was good again. But I still think to myself that this isn't the person I would want to spend the rest of my life with, but when I'm with them...I think I might. It's a very crazy situation, and I really don't know what's going to happen. But unless somethings are worked out, this NYE is probably the last time I will see her. Ah well. Maybe it's for the better. Even before NYE, I was thinking going to see her was a mistake...so confusing.

Second, I had a fucking dentist appointment this morning and they filled like 2 cavities. My mouth is sore and I'm cranky. God damn, I hate the dentist. Even worse, I have to go back on Friday and get 2 more done. GOD DAMMIT.

Third, the holidays are over and I'm still at my family's home. I'm not back at my normal residence with my roommate, and none of my friends are in town, so I'm a bit lonely. Especially after having a blast with the person mentioned above.

I never really spill my guts out on the board, but today I just need to get some things off my chest I feel. So this Dos Equis 6-pack is to the board and to Wilco who I'm currently listening to. I just need some non-depressing music for a while. Wilco surely cures my blues, and the fact I'm seeing them twice in March.

Can't wait until next Monday when I'm really back at home and at work to get my mind off of all this crap.

Yikes.
    depends... how much did you have last night? :p

• jamie uk wrote:
    Come on, it's nearly one am, you're still pissing around here with us, and you aint had a drink? You must be getting normal or something. And Mr Crowley is on Planetrock.com what a great song.

Mr. Crowley?

Yeah as I said I think I want a couple of days at work without a hangover... Come Friday night matey, will you be on?

• Jamal wrote:
    depends... how much did you have last night? :p

Funnily enough I didn't actually drink that much last night or on New Years.. my time will come! :D

I'm drinking solo tonight for the first time in a while cause I have a case of the blues and it stems from many factors.

Can't wait until next Monday when I'm really back at home and at work to get my mind off of all this crap.

Yikes.
    Scuse me for cutting the quote, I'm afraid they'll shut us down if we aint careful. Just pull up a chair buddy, you sound perfect to me, there aint one of us here don't wish we were somewhere else, or with someone else, or both.lol/
    So, what make of beer was that you said you were supping?
    I'm drinking solo tonight for the first time in a while cause I have a case of the blues and it stems from many factors.

First, I had a great NYE with a person I care about, but now I'm home and not with that peron. She cares about me too, but unfortunately we live in different cities and our futures probably won't cross. We have completely different paths, and it would be great if it worked out, but it probably won't.

Then again, this person who I care about, hurt me very bad three years ago. I stopped talking to her flat out and went about my life. Somehow, she ended up in it again...she did apologize...and it was good again. But I still think to myself that this isn't the person I would want to spend the rest of my life with, but when I'm with them...I think I might. It's a very crazy situation, and I really don't know what's going to happen. But unless somethings are worked out, this NYE is probably the last time I will see her. Ah well. Maybe it's for the better. Even before NYE, I was thinking going to see her was a mistake...so confusing.
    I know what you mean ...
    you might miss out on something either way, but you don't want to miss out on the one you already like ... I'm still confused as well... have been for 2 years now :o

Life sure is beautiful :D