Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cutback wrote:
    i've heard dunk gives good 'yanks'....;) :D

that i do... 3 of my ancestors went there... all of them were hanged for crimes against humanity... or was it awesomeness.. i forget ;)

well hung so they were ;)

puntastic :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    that i do... 3 of my ancestors went there... all of them were hanged for crimes against humanity... or was it awesomeness.. i forget ;)

well hung so they were ;)

puntastic :D

LOL

Normally you're a bit shit but I would've paid my shiniest 50p to see that one...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    kenshunt wrote:
    Ok, i get it, but im sorry fellas im drinking a coffee typing on the internet:)
    Ken, I'm the diplomatic one here, please don't be offended, we love our cousins from over the water, we do, we just have a slightly more caustic sense of humour. Anyway, I'm just pouring another glass of Pheasant Gully 2006 vintage cabernet merlot red wine, imported from Australia by Marks and Spencer.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    cutback wrote:
    i've heard dunk gives good 'yanks'....;) :D

AAAh, my buddy, were you just waiting for you Q? Come in...what make of coffee are you drinking?
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Ken, I'm the diplomatic one here, please don't be offended, we love our cousins from over the water, we do, we just have a slightly more caustic sense of humour. Anyway, I'm just pouring another glass of Pheasant Gully 2006 vintage cabernet merlot red wine, imported from Australia by Marks and Spencer.

WILL EVERYONE STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT DRINK!!! IT'S MAKING ME ALL JEALOUS..... (and 'shakey', but I won't go into that)...

Breathe...... breathe...... breathe........
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

jamie uk wrote:
    Anyway, I'm just pouring another glass of Pheasant Gully 2006 vintage cabernet merlot red wine, imported from Australia by Marks and Spencer.

that post reeks of pomposity :D

but very very funny and true ;)

Ken... just fucking around amigo... :)

actually that was a Walmart amigo but i thought better of mentioning it :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jamie uk wrote:
    AAAh, my buddy, were you just waiting for you Q? Come in...what make of coffee are you drinking?

no drink yet....still working.......pheasant gully?? sounds kinda a gamey....:p :D
    dunkman wrote:
    that post reeks of pomposity :D

but very very funny and true ;)

Ken... just fucking around amigo... :)

actually that was a Walmart amigo but i thought better of mentioning it :o

Pompous?...Moi?

So, was it just me who does the air drumming at the start of Jump then? You melon farmers.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Fuck it. I'm getting another beer.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    cutback wrote:
    no drink yet....still working.......pheasant gully?? sounds kinda a gamey....:p :D
    It's pretty tasty man.
    I saw you in the snow with Norm, fabuloso. We had the S word mentioned on the weather forecast here...now there's not a loaf of bread left on a shelf in the whole of Britain. We're such arseholes for panic buying, actually I'll exclude myself from that.
  • audiodave wrote:
    Fuck it. I'm getting another beer.

Aaarrrghh get me one while you're over there would ya.

By the way this thread was originally going to be titled 'Anyone drinking tonight? - No chatting please!' but I thought better of it. Lucky I did. :D

hey up Audio :)

i just searched the word 'ergo' on here and it's me that's used it most... that and 'cherubim' :D
    What do you want Harmless? We have lager, bitter, guiness...wine...most spirits...

And if you had put that in the title, you reckon we would have listened?

We like to chat...ergo it wouldn't have mattered! :D

That was for you Dunk. :p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

Aaarrrghh get me one while you're over there would ya.

By the way this thread was originally going to be titled 'Anyone drinking tonight? - No chatting please!' but I thought better of it. Lucky I did. :D
    Well, as long as we're all taking a little drinky while we chat...they can't shut us down, shirley?
    audiodave wrote:
    What do you want Harmless? We have lager, bitter, guiness...wine...most spirits...

You have all that Dave? Right, we're off to Dave's, put some good music on man.
    audiodave wrote:

thanks Audio... Lincoln/birmingham... (in best Lloyd Grossman voice) who could live in a place like this?

its either or... ain't it?
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Well, as long as we're all taking a little drinky while we chat...they can't shut us down, shirley?

The FUCK they can... can anyone say 'drunk threads'? Did you not see 'em all?

The FUCK they can... can anyone say 'drunk threads'? Did you not see 'em all?
    Aaah, don' worry, they can shut down all they like, we'll still be here.And as long as I say yes I'm drinking tonight...which I am, then we're keeping to the point.
    How's the tatt btw?
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Aaah, don' worry, they can shut down all they like, we'll still be here.And as long as I say yes I'm drinking tonight...which I am, then we're keeping to the point.
    How's the tatt btw?

The tatt's lovely.. clean lines.. black.. let's see how long it stays like that, it was a bitch to clean. I'm already wanting to get more work done... I'll eventually be one of those old circus freaks...

Dunk, don't say a word!! :D

My home is Lincoln, I go to uni in Birmingham...so I spend the year about half and half in each.

And this is the mother's house, so the booze tastes even better knowing that I paid for none of it. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

The tatt's lovely.. clean lines.. black.. let's see how long it stays like that, it was a bitch to clean. I'm already wanting to get more work done... I'll eventually be one of those old circus freaks...

Dunk, don't say a word!! :D
    Nice one. I was thinking of getting one a little while back, the bread knife was well pissed about it, that's not the reason I aint had one though. It's just the cost, and the time it takes. Maybe I aint that keen really, that's why I aint been.
    audiodave wrote:
    My home is Lincoln, I go to uni in Birmingham...so I spend the year about half and half in each.

And this is the mother's house, so the booze tastes even better knowing that I paid for none of it. :D

Bloody students!! lol.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Nice one. I was thinking of getting one a little while back, the bread knife was well pissed about it, that's not the reason I aint had one though. It's just the cost, and the time it takes. Maybe I aint that keen really, that's why I aint been.

It's not hugely expensive. Where do you live? My tatt took under an hour and a half..

Maybe you just need to find the right design... the wife probably thinks they're still all skulls and crossbones and ships' anchors... that's the stereotype. There's some amazingly artistic stuff out there. I'm going to start designing my own actually.

jamie uk wrote:

fuckin hell strike a light, apples and pears, give us a butchers, etc etc etc... me old china!!! :D
    jamie uk wrote:
    Bloody students!! lol.
    But unlike the rest of them i'm going to come out with a first class masters degree in maths. Shame it's useful for fuck all...and if it was useful I wouldn't use it anyway! :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I'm going to start designing my own actually.

oh brilliant.... a cider-infused crapple... that'll get the ladies ;)
    audiodave wrote:
    But unlike the rest of them i'm going to come out with a first class masters degree in maths. Shame it's useful for fuck all...and if it was useful I wouldn't use it anyway! :D

if i had a degree in maths the first thing i'd do was fly to america... probably at a 32 degree trajectory... and then i would tell all them idiots "ITS FUCKIN MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not MATH!! MATH is singular and one sum is easy as fuck.. MATHS is 2 sums... well tricky!!!"

i'd be arrested though wouldn't i
  • dunkman wrote:
    oh brilliant.... a cider-infused crapple... that'll get the ladies ;)

It's worked so far.......

:rolleyes:

It's not hugely expensive. Where do you live? My tatt took under an hour and a half..

Maybe you just need to find the right design... the wife probably thinks they're still all skulls and crossbones and ships' anchors... that's the stereotype. There's some amazingly artistic stuff out there. I'm going to start designing my own actually.

I knew what I wanted done, she just thought I was being childish...as if ?
    I actually wanted a heart with a dagger through it with 'mum & dad' on it, nothing stereotypical.
    dunkman wrote:
    if i had a degree in maths the first thing i'd do was fly to america... probably at a 32 degree trajectory... and then i would tell all them idiots "ITS FUCKIN MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not MATH!! MATH is singular and one sum is easy as fuck.. MATHS is 2 sums... well tricky!!!"

i'd be arrested though wouldn't i
    :D

You read my mind.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~