Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• Ahnimus wrote:
    How long is that?

A few months... but I am now!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    A few months... but I am now!

If a few months is "quite a while" how long is a year?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    If a few months is "quite a while" how long is a year?

Umm...my brain hurts... a little while longer?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Still drinking the vino, have had quite a few glasses now :p
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Still drinking the vino, have had quite a few glasses now :p

I've had quite a bit of beeer and feeling it... woooooo

Cheeers!

• I've had quite a bit of beeer and feeling it... woooooo

Cheeers!

I should really stop shortly though, I have to get up just after six in the morning for work.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Umm...my brain hurts... a little while longer?

Why does your brain hurt?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • I should really stop shortly though, I have to get up just after six in the morning for work.

:(

Yeah that's fair enough. me too to be honest

• CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Ahnimus wrote:
    When do any of you not baste your brain with alcohol?

When I'm smoking pot.

Mmmm water :D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • :(

Yeah that's fair enough. me too to be honest

Got about half a glass left then I think that is it for me tonight, big day tomorrow.

• Collin wrote:
    When I'm smoking pot.

Hello collin :D

• Collin wrote:
    When I'm smoking pot.

Not allowed to do that no more, darn random drugs tests at work :(

Collin wrote:
    When I'm smoking pot.

Well that's not as bad, especially if it encourages you to drink water.
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Well that's not as bad, especially if it encourages you to drink water.

I always drink water.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    Not allowed to do that no more, darn random drugs tests at work :(

That sucks. But red wine is nice too...
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Collin wrote:
    I always drink water.

Apparently ahnimus ONLY drinks water and takes the moral high ground about every issue there is :D

• Collin wrote:
    That sucks. But red wine is nice too...

Yup, it sure is.

• Apparently ahnimus ONLY drinks water and takes the moral high ground about every issue there is :D

Now, now play nicely

• Yup, it sure is.

only reason I didnt drink red wine tonight is cus I couldn't find a corkscrew

• Now, now play nicely

:D

You are too drunk. tHIs forum requires that drunk people wait 22 seconds between posts. please try again in 22 secinds.

• I nearly started a thread for dunkman but thought better of it. - drunkman.
    Apparently ahnimus ONLY drinks water and takes the moral high ground about every issue there is :D

I'm actually drinking Coke right now, the caffeine amps dopamine production which is keeping me alert. The only thing I have against wine is the alcohol, but otherwise it's good for you. I'm not totally against alcohol consumption, but any regular consumption of alcohol makes you an alcoholic which I certainly am not.
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm actually drinking Coke right now, the caffeine amps dopamine production which is keeping me alert. The only thing I have against wine is the alcohol, but otherwise it's good for you. I'm not totally against alcohol consumption, but any regular consumption of alcohol makes you an alcoholic which I certainly am not.

that's good we're on the same page then because I by no means drink alcohol regularly...

but I enjoy it whenw I do

• I nearly started a thread for dunkman but thought better of it. - drunkman.

where is the motherfucker anyway? havent seen him tonigte.

• Ahnimus wrote:

Needing to drink alcohol makes you an alcoholic, not drinking regularly.

• brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    no drinky tonight...

class in the morning.

boooo.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    that's good we're on the same page then because I by no means drink alcohol regularly...

but I enjoy it whenw I do

It certainly seems to be the topic of choice around here. Perhaps the body's compensatory response system makes people "silly" when talking about alcohol because it behaves in ways as if it is intoxicated. Sort of a contact high, or imaginary high. Either that, or people here really are alcoholics.
  • brainofPJ wrote:
    no drinky tonight...

class in the morning.

boooo.

boooo..

methinks i didn;t choose the right night,.. sunday

thats what you get for being inexperienced

oh well, friday night this week.. mark my words

Needing to drink alcohol makes you an alcoholic, not drinking regularly.

No, alcoholism is the persistent consumption of alcohol.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    boooo..

methinks i didn;t choose the right night,.. sunday

thats what you get for being inexperienced

oh well, friday night this week.. mark my words

any night is a good night to enjoy a beverage.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks