Boston Red Sox

Comments

• stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    right on! drop me a pm whenever ya get a chance.
    def. prolly tomorrow cause I'm gonna head out in a few ;) Mickey D's staff is looking at me like

"dude you been in here over 2 hrs", hahahahah

thanx for the free wif! ;)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    fucking varitek...

i dont care how good of a catcher he is, he cant hit for shit anymore.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    fucking varitek...

i dont care how good of a catcher he is, he cant hit for shit anymore.

He got a hit so fhar tonight.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    man, those HRs beckett is serving up are going far!
    g under p wrote:
    He got a hit so fhar tonight.

Peace

is his average above 215 now?
    man, those HRs beckett is serving up are going far!

yup they certainly are. at least that last one landed. the first one is still bouncing around on the mass pike.
  • How about Torri Hunter's out in the 9th trying to stretch that into a doulbe against Bay's arm. I think he's just now arriving at 2nd. Seriously, that guy has to be the goat for Anaheim this series, that play, the Ellsbury single tonight, his injury from the close play at 1st in game 2. Sadly, he's been the only bat to show up from their meat of the lineup though.
  • I'm feeling some Papi 10th inning walkoff action here.
    Make it happen here in the 10th

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I'm feeling some Papi 10th inning walkoff action here.

I was going to make a comment about K-rod blowing another late inning situation / Donnie Moore joke, but, that's not cool.

I'll just take a run right here.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    C'mon Papi! Find that magic again!
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!......................walks. :D
    would be so fitting for Mike Lowell to end it right here.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    c'mon Lowry ... a walk wins it ... in the words of Coach Buttermaker, "Lean into it Stein!"

fuuuuuuuuck ... onto the 11th

Come on Sox keep battling and make it happen.

Peace

• LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    DAMMIT! good game but boy what a tough loss.

Beckett pitched well enough for his condition.

Missed a great opportunity against K-Rod.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    Even though the Sox were given 3-4 runs still a great effort. Try again later on today.

Peace

Lester to the rescue tonight, Lowell on the disable list.

Peace

DUSTIN! is just simply huge for the SOX!

Peace

LESTER! keep it up baby.

Peace

Damn it!

Peace

• That hurt, especially with bad leg Vlad being the runner on 2nd. On a sidenote: Amalie Benjamin, do her or don't her?
  • Huge play by the captain there!!!!!
    seriously, enough of this BS, let's put this series away in the bottom of the 9th ....

• IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    I'm watching on mlb.com over here on my friends pc....and its frozen at least 30 times!!!!

Its 4.25am....

I've been with the Sox since 86....and I need to go to bed....wrap it up!!!!!!!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
    wow .. Mark Teixeira is a beast at 1st .... fucker.

• Tex just saved the series for Anahiem, great instinctual play.
    jimed14 wrote:
    wow .. Mark Teixeira is a beast at 1st .... fucker.

BUT HE COULDNT GET THAT ONE!!!

SEE YOU IN TAMPA!

• Scratch that. Gimme some Rays.