• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    thanks Eileen :eek: number 10 was the best one too :D

TOP TEN WAYS TO TELL IF A GUY IS GAY

i need to know... this is getting uncomfortable :eek:
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707

1. Umm ... ask him :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

if only it were that easy EK :eek: :p
    wah
    if only it were that easy EK :eek: :p

Ask him if likes Barbara Streisand or Judy Garland. If he says yes you're in trouble. ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    Ask him if likes Barbara Streisand or Judy Garland. If he says yes you're in trouble. ;)

ha :eek:

what a beautiful waste :o

hmmmm what is this "you're" business, i'll pass this onto my 'friend' hahahaaa... ok feel free to change the topic :eek:
    wah

hmmmm what is this "you're" business, i'll pass this onto my 'friend' hahahaaa... ok feel free to change the topic :eek:

Beautiful huh? If he has great hair, teeth, skin, clothes with a perfect body .. he's gay, trust me.

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    E.K wrote:
    TOP TEN CLUES THAT EDDIE VEDDER IS THE REAL MR. LEATHERBACK

1. This mysterious Message Pit thread! http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=243689
    2. They did not play any shows in Europe!!!
    3. He looooooves the water.
    4. He's a surfer dude just like the other turtles in Finding Nemo
    5. I was gonna send Olivia a Ninja Turtles costume but Ed said "She already has a REAL one"
    6. That briefcase he always carries around contains his 'human' outfit and emergency 'de-leatherback' accessories
    7. He's hard on the outside but all soft and squishy on the inside.
    8. He used to crawl into his shell when asked questions in interviews a while ago :) Don't blame him :)
    9. 'Cos we can rule out Stone since he is secretly a duck
    10. Because the song "Leatherman" is really about Mr Leatherback :p
    Why would a Leatherback turtle be in the woods or carry an axe? :)

haha this friend of mine....... nice work! we're onto you though pants! :eek:

2. You catch him in "the act" wth your boyfriend.... oh and then that also means your boyfriend is gay too :eek:
    vital5 wrote:
    Why would a Leatherback turtle be in the woods or carry an axe? :)

Because Mr Leatherback isn't a real turtle... it's Eddie wearing a costume! :rolleyes: :)

2. You catch him in "the act" wth your boyfriend.... oh and then that also means your boyfriend is gay too :eek
    3. He owns all the old Barbara Streisand, Peter Allen, Judy Garland and Liza Minelli records and always gets excited when The Sound of Music is on TV.

2. You catch him in "the act" wth your boyfriend.... oh and then that also means your boyfriend is gay too :eek:
    3. He owns all the old Barbara Streisand, Peter Allen, Judy Garland and Liza Minelli records and always gets excited when The Sound of Music is on TV.
    4. He's neat and tidy, moisturises daily as well as plucking his eyebrows.. but the real give-away is that all of their jeans have the arse cut out of them for maximum cheek exposure.
    great, we can really work with this :eek: hahahaa!

an LB turtle would be in the woods vital 'cos it's a cool thing to do
    wah
    E.K wrote:
    Because Mr Leatherback isn't a real turtle... it's Eddie wearing a costume! :rolleyes: :)

Good point! :)
    great, we can really work with this :eek: hahahaa!

an LB turtle would be in the woods vital 'cos it's a cool thing to do
    Being in the woods is cool why? :)

4. He's neat and tidy, moisturises daily as well as plucking his eyebrows.. but the real give-away is that all of their jeans have the arse cut out of them for maximum cheek exposure.
    5. He's always checking out the "Pics Where Eddie Looks hot" thread on the Message Pit. Oh WAIT... that's Vital5!! :eek:

E.K wrote:

5. He's always checking out the "Pics Where Eddie Looks hot" thread on the Message Pit. Oh WAIT... that's Vital5!! :eek:
    You know i was going to put that as a joke myself... but i saved it for someone else :) I KNEW it would come up haha

6. He's on the internet posing as a female in Message forums :eek: *cough* E.K. hehe
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089

1. Umm ... ask him
    2. You catch him in "the act" wth your boyfriend.... oh and then that also means your boyfriend is gay too
    5. He's always checking out the "Pics Where Eddie Looks hot" thread on the Message Pit. Oh WAIT... that's Vital5!!
    6. He's on the internet posing as a female in Message forums *cough* E.K. hehe
    7. He takes it up the date
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.

1. Umm ... ask him
    2. You catch him in "the act" wth your boyfriend.... oh and then that also means your boyfriend is gay too
    5. He's always checking out the "Pics Where Eddie Looks hot" thread on the Message Pit. Oh WAIT... that's Vital5!!
    8. He listens to Kylie Minogue

1. Umm ... ask him
    9. He's a "giver"... AND a "taker" :eek:
  • crittablescrittables Posts: 342

1. Umm ... ask him
    9. He's a "giver"... AND a "taker"
    10. He can confirm that the purple teletubby is in fact gay. only gaydar can do that
    Crittables that means you must pick a new topic
    vital5 wrote:
    Good point! :)

Being in the woods is cool why? :)

'cos it's the woods
    wah
  • crittablescrittables Posts: 342
    DonJon wrote:
    Crittables that means you must pick a new topic

oh shit sorry

TOP TEN WAY TO TELL IF YOU ARE GAY

1. My finger slipped whilst wiping this morning at it put a smile on my dial

2. You love giving it to men from behind..
    Well this has kinda died in the arse :p no pun intended
    TOP TEN WAYS TO TELL IF YOU ARE GAY

2. You love giving it to men from behind..
    3. You are male, yet you still can't resist trolling the Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot thread on the Message Pit (Vital!) :p

vital5 wrote:
    Well this has kinda died in the arse :p no pun intended

i'm not happy with the last top ten! i got nothnig to work with!!! :eek: this guy is getting barbra streisand's back catalogue for his birthday :eek:
    wah
    i'm not happy with the last top ten! i got nothnig to work with!!! :eek: this guy is getting barbra streisand's back catalogue for his birthday :eek:

Mwahahaha! Don't forget Peter Allen! :D