Options

The Montreal Canadiens Thread

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    lukin2006 said:

For a franchise like NY With so very little to show in their history the fans sure love to trash talk ... What have they won ... 4 cups and nothing guaranteed yet this year.

Are we the WORST run organization ever in the nhl, absolutely. Have we won ONLY 4 cups in over 80+ years, FACT. Do us fans talk shit, no more then anyone else. Here's my shit talk-fuck Crosby, without the league watching over his back he would've turned into another Danny heatly. Withering a once great career away. And for you habs fans that can't take a shitty run organization running all over you (minus game 2 first 5 mins), sorry, get over it, your misery will be over soon. And since we ONLY win the cup every 25 years, like rival said, let us rangers fans enjoy our little unexpected run. No guarantee we're winning it, but I do guarantee we're beating you.... :D
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    badbrains said:

lukin2006 said:

For a franchise like NY With so very little to show in their history the fans sure love to trash talk ... What have they won ... 4 cups and nothing guaranteed yet this year.

Are we the WORST run organization ever in the nhl, absolutely. Have we won ONLY 4 cups in over 80+ years, FACT. Do us fans talk shit, no more then anyone else. Here's my shit talk-fuck Crosby, without the league watching over his back he would've turned into another Danny heatly. Withering a once great career away. And for you habs fans that can't take a shitty run organization running all over you (minus game 2 first 5 mins), sorry, get over it, your misery will be over soon. And since we ONLY win the cup every 25 years, like rival said, let us rangers fans enjoy our little unexpected run. No guarantee we're winning it, but I do guarantee we're beating you.... :D
    Heatley made a horrible mistake in 2003 ... in which I believe he has paid his debt to society ... and unless I'm mistaken has been a good citizen and a good nhl citizen since. Crosby was never headed down the wrong path, unless you got proof otherwise. If the NHL was really watching out for him everytime someone cross checked him or fouled him they'd call a penalty or do what I wish would be done eliminate the instigator rule.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    edited May 2014
    badbrains said:

And for you habs fans that can't take a shitty run organization running all over you (minus game 2 first 5 mins), sorry, get over it, your misery will be over soon. And since we ONLY win the cup every 25 years, like rival said, let us rangers fans enjoy our little unexpected run. No guarantee we're winning it, but I do guarantee we're beating you.... :D

See, the problem is you're saying this stuff on the PJ Forum, where the Habs fans here CAN take it. No one expected us to make it to the second round let alone the third.
    So while it is disappointing to get slapped around in the third round, I'm pleased to have at least got here. That said, if my team of morons would play like they did in the second round you wouldn't be in this thread ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Rygar said:

badbrains said:

And for you habs fans that can't take a shitty run organization running all over you (minus game 2 first 5 mins), sorry, get over it, your misery will be over soon. And since we ONLY win the cup every 25 years, like rival said, let us rangers fans enjoy our little unexpected run. No guarantee we're winning it, but I do guarantee we're beating you.... :D

See, the problem is you're saying this stuff on the PJ Forum, where the Habs fans here CAN take it. No one expected us to make it to the second round let alone the third.
    So while it is disappointing to get slapped around in the third round, I'm pleased to have at least got here. That said, if my team of morons would play like they did in the second round you wouldn't be in this thread ;)
    If your "morons" had played like this in the 2nd rd, you're absolutely rite, I wouldn't be in this thread... ;)

But on some real shit, u guys did an awesome job against the bruins and have made a nice run too.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    Was good to see them take out the Bruins. We've got no answer for you guys and Lundqvist though!
  • Options
    Rygar said:

Was good to see them take out the Bruins. We've got no answer for you guys and Lundqvist though!

As much as I love my rangers, I dnt think we'd have beaten the bruins.
  • Options
    A lot of Hab fans I know fully expected a deep playoff run. In today's NHL making the playoffs you have a shot at a deep run. Montreal can force this to a game 6 ... And maybe with price in full gear today maybe he'll be ready for game 6. More than anything losing Price in game 1 was costly to Montreal.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    I didn't expect a deep run! The last few years the Habs just have run out of stamina to maintain the level of play necessary to go deep, and they haven't changed their line up too much so I expected much the same.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Rygar said:

As much as I love my rangers, I dnt think we'd have beaten the bruins.
    You never know what would have happened!
  • Options
    Rygar said:

I didn't expect a deep run! The last few years the Habs just have run out of stamina to maintain the level of play necessary to go deep, and they haven't changed their line up too much so I expected much the same.

Price playing at the top of his game should have given hope plus more experience with guys like Subban, Max etc.

• Options
    The only reason this series is 3-1 is no Price. Dustin has played well but he's no price.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    lukin2006 said:

Rygar said:

Price playing at the top of his game should have given hope plus more experience with guys like Subban, Max etc.
    You're right of course, but Price can be streaky in the playoffs. This is the best he's done by far. I usually expect more performances like game 1 of this round. Good to see him doing well though.
    Post edited by Rygar on
  • Options
  • Options
    It's not over yet.

• Options

• Options
    lukin2006 said:
    I thought you WERENT a habs fan? Why do u cry so much over this series??? Oh ya, we sent your crybabies packing.
  • Options
    Easy lads!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Rygar said:

Easy lads!

:))

the guy is just trolling at this point. he needs to create a Crosby thread where he can have a highly intellectual conversation with himself.
  • Options
    He's had some good non-Crosby related points here :)
  • Options
    badbrains said:

lukin2006 said:
    I thought you WERENT a habs fan? Why do u cry so much over this series??? Oh ya, we sent your crybabies packing.
    First of all I pull for Canadian teams in the playoffs. Got a problem with that? If you do then you know where the fuck you can go. Yes I am a fan of Crosby ... Got a problem with that? Then once again you know ... I'll explain something to you like your a fucking 2 year old ... Crosby and Marie - Philip Poulin to many people of my generation is like Paul Henderson was to my dad's generation ... They all scored important goals ... Feel free to google those names and see the important goals. In this country we like our hockey heroes.

You need to settle down. Holy fuck.

• Options
    badbrains said:

Oh ya, we sent your crybabies packing.

You really need to look at your own team. Who is it that demanded a trade? Why? From absolutely one of the classiest Canadian hockey legends ever.

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

badbrains said:

You really need to look at your own team. Who is it that demanded a trade? Why? From absolutely one of the classiest Canadian hockey legends ever.
    st. louis has consistently been one of the classiest guys in league as well. to throw him under the bus without knowing a damn thing about anything is really pretty short sided of you. don't know what point you are trying to make here but siding with yzerman without an inkling of knowledge of their relationship or back office conversations (not just with steve y but the entire organization) is a bad look.

or are you just siding with yzerman by default because he did more for your country...? weird.
  • Options
    what are your thoughts on this lukin? disrespect to the game on canadian soil? or just part of the game as this wasn't a ranger...?

• Options
    rival. said:

what are your thoughts on this lukin? disrespect to the game on canadian soil? or just part of the game as this wasn't a ranger...?

Ha that is a bunch of BS and the penalty was rightfully called.

But to nip this back and forth crap before it goes any further, there's plenty of examples to choose from on either team.
  • Options
    Rygar said:

But to nip this back and forth crap before it goes any further, there's plenty of examples to choose from on either team.

agreed. i am staying out of this thread for the rest of the series. :))

good luck in game 6. if the habs win that one, i might not even tune into game 7 as that would probably be a slam dunk for the canadians and would be at the very tippy top of disappointing shit to happen to this ranger's franchise in history. but fingers crossed and no chance lundqvist plays two shitty ones in a row.
  • Options
    Well it would be extremely helpful if he does!
  • Options
    rival. said:

lukin2006 said:

badbrains said:

st. louis has consistently been one of the classiest guys in league as well. to throw him under the bus without knowing a damn thing about anything is really pretty short sided of you. don't know what point you are trying to make here but siding with yzerman without an inkling of knowledge of their relationship or back office conversations (not just with steve y but the entire organization) is a bad look.

or are you just siding with yzerman by default because he did more for your country...? weird.
    rival. said:

lukin2006 said:

badbrains said:

Then I guess the same could be said of Crosby none of you know what he endures on a nightly basis ...

• Options
    rival. said:

plenty of that going on in every game every night ... unfortunately.

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

badbrains said:

lukin2006 said:
    First of all I pull for Canadian teams in the playoffs. Got a problem with that? If you do then you know where the fuck you can go. Yes I am a fan of Crosby ... Got a problem with that? Then once again you know ... I'll explain something to you like your a fucking 2 year old ... Crosby and Marie - Philip Poulin to many people of my generation is like Paul Henderson was to my dad's generation ... They all scored important goals ... Feel free to google those names and see the important goals. In this country we like our hockey heroes.

Easy there tough guy! Hahahahahaha, I dnt give a flying fuck where u want me to go. Pick 1 fucken team and stick with it. Actually, I dnt give a fuck about u or your Canadian teams. Just think after this series is over, they're only be American teams left and you can stop watching and rooting. Maybe you can go watch curling if it's in season. I'm done in this thread to, rygar, good luck to u the rest of the series, lukin, good luck to you on finding that 1 Canadian team you can root for.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

lukin2006 said:

badbrains said:

lukin2006 said:

Easy there tough guy! Hahahahahaha, I dnt give a flying fuck where u want me to go. Pick 1 fucken team and stick with it. Actually, I dnt give a fuck about u or your Canadian teams. Just think after this series is over, they're only be American teams left and you can stop watching and rooting. Maybe you can go watch curling if it's in season. I'm done in this thread to, rygar, good luck to u the rest of the series, lukin, good luck to you on finding that 1 Canadian team you can root for.
    You probably know about about as much about curling as you do hockey. Considering we're discussing the Rangers vs Montreal and somehow you needed to make a point about Crosby. Is that a promise your done in this thread.