Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    dark chocolate.....

we shall get along famously. :)
    i *just* bought lindt dark chocolate truffles tonight.
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    i *just* bought lindt dark chocolate truffles tonight.
    :D
    I bet you they're all gone too! You're my new best friend!!! :D
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooOOOoooo did someone say Dark chocolate :D:D:D
    are we talking edible eddie's again ? :D:D :p:p:p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Dark chocolate is far to bitter give me a nice milk chocolate Eddie :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Dark chocolate is far to bitter give me a nice milk chocolate Eddie :D

hahahaha how about a batch of each ! :p

pop one in ur mouth and let it slowly melt :) ummmMMMmmmm
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    are we talking edible eddie's again ? :D:D :p:p:p
    We weren't but nothing stops us from starting! :D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Do not infect this beautiful thread with your depraved edible eddies....leave them in Dublin :p :cool:

V am loving this tool page....am not a myspace person :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Do not infect this beautiful thread with your depraved edible eddies....leave them in Dublin :p :cool:
    you only say that cos u love em too !

IrishAl wrote:
    V am loving this tool page....am not a myspace person :o

I know i had it on nearly all day so so so good, myspace IS good dont knock it ;)
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    you only say that cos u love em too !

No I don't :o

V V wrote:
    I know i had it on nearly all day so so so good, myspace IS good dont knock it ;)

I wasn't knocking it....just saying I'm not in on it...thats all :cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    I wasn't knocking it....just saying I'm not in on it...thats all :cool:

I thought I was the only one :o someone else who hasn't got a myspace :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    I thought I was the only one :o someone else who hasn't got a myspace :cool:

We'll start ourspace :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    morning all...

or afternoon...

I don't really know anymore!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    morning all...

or afternoon...

I don't really know anymore!

Oh yeah thanks for not answering my msn text yesterday :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

you probably only asked her to get her boobs out anyway :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

jealousy will get you no where m'dear. there is nothing wrong with eddie...or dark chocolate...so leave em be! :p

oh and red..there's still some left, although not for long. i do try to pace out my pleasure. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

I thought the away message of "I'm sick in bed" might give some indication as to why I was not swift with the reply!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I thought the away message of "I'm sick in bed" might give some indication as to why I was not swift with the reply!

I sympathise wholeheartedly. I've been struck down with a flu bug since last Sunday and today is the first day I feel any better.

It totally f**ked up my week.....I had to miss the gig I was going to on Monday, my day off on Tuesday (even though I was off work all week but it doesnt count), lunch out with work on Wednesday and going to see Hot Fuzz on Thursday....and to top it all off I have so much work to do next week now.

Being ill is rubbish :(
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    it is i was down for 2 weeks still not 100%
  • Options
    Morning to everyone!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I've been more or less following this thread.

By far the least informative when it comes to talking about the arena, travel, accomodation and all that, but boy, does it tell me a fair bit about the kind of people I can expect to meet in the line :D
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    does it tell me a fair bit about the kind of people I can expect to meet in the line :D

HAHAHA :D:D:D:D That's what's important!!!!! Hopefully you're not scare off and you will stand in line with us! I guess nearer the time, we can get down to the nitty gritty of the arena and everything... but if you have a question about travel and accommodation, we will be happy to help too!!! You just have to rummage around the rubbish posts to find answers :D:D:D
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    HAHAHA :D:D:D:D That's what's important!!!!! Hopefully you're not scare off and you will stand in line with us! I guess nearer the time, we can get down to the nitty gritty of the arena and everything... but if you have a question about travel and accommodation, we will be happy to help too!!! You just have to rummage around the rubbish posts to find answers :D:D:D

right you are red!! :D

aww, who could be scared off by US? :p ok, someone could be scared off by.. say.. dunky or Al.. (:p) but most of us are non-scary, right? :o;):D

and yeh, asking is always a good way to get to know things. also there's this thing called the internet that some people find useful in finding out stuff. I think there's some thingie called gouuglew or something that you can use. :p

lol. it's fecking Monday today! and it's cold. and I'm bored! :rolleyes: :o:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    :p ok, someone could be scared off by.. say.. dunky or Al.. (:p) but most of us are non-scary, right? :o;)

:( :(

Al does actually scare me though :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I oughta have time to spend out on a day trip or 2 outside of London in between the shows. I'm most interested in 5 places:

Stratford-upon-Avon
    Bath
    Stonehenge
    Oxford/Cambridge
    Liverpool

Liverpool might be stretching it a bit- don't feel like jumping on another plane, and the train trip out may take too long for what's going to be a look at 2 places- Anfield and Goodison. And I'll doubtless take a look around Emirates, Stamford Bridge and obviously the new Wembley anyway.

Edit: Oh yeah. Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, and all that Beatles stuff. And again, clearly, I'll cover Abbey Road while in London.

Any tips on which one I should go for?
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    I oughta have time to spend out on a day trip or 2 outside of London in between the shows. I'm most interested in 5 places:

Stratford-upon-Avon
    Bath
    Stonehenge
    Oxford/Cambridge
    Liverpool

Liverpool might be stretching it a bit- don't feel like jumping on another plane, and the train trip out may take too long for what's going to be a look at 2 places- Anfield and Goodison. And I'll doubtless take a look around Emirates, Stamford Bridge and obviously the new Wembley anyway.

Any tips on which one I should go for?

Stratford and Bath are amazing.. must see places imo!

Stonehenge was, for me anyway, a bit of a let-down... i drove for ages and it was just a bit of a let-down... but i dont think i appreciated it as i was tired and it was pissing it down
  • Options
    I'm with Dunk on that one... Stratford and Bath... amazing and beautiful towns. Oxford/Cambridge as well coming to think of it... But Liverpool? Don't know....

But... when it comes to Stonehenge... Dunky.. what are you saying???? Go there.... it's a must... true though, try to go when it's not raining. It's beautiful at dusk..... (I love the light at dusk...)
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    Stonehenge was, for me anyway, a bit of a let-down... i drove for ages and it was just a bit of a let-down... but i dont think i appreciated it as i was tired and it was pissing it down

Not actually been to Stonehenge but have driven past it several times and it's always disappointed me... just looks so tiny and unimpressive. Always reminds me of that bit in Spinal Tap where they got the measurements wrong on the stage set and a 1 foot hight stonehenge is lowered onto the stage...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Not actually been to Stonehenge but have driven past it several times and it's always disappointed me...

You're supposed to stop and admire it, you fool!!!!

V!!!!!!! They're dissing Stonehenge!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    You're supposed to stop and admire it, you fool!!!!

you mean you've never done Formula 1 Sightseeing ? you drive around really fast and tick off the sights as you go past them... ;)

anyway, Anfield is MUCH more impressive than Stonehenge, but there's no point going to Goodison as that really is a waste of space :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Not actually been to Stonehenge but have driven past it several times and it's always disappointed me... just looks so tiny and unimpressive. Always reminds me of that bit in Spinal Tap where they got the measurements wrong on the stage set and a 1 foot hight stonehenge is lowered onto the stage...
    My plan, if I do get to Stonehenge, is to shout out 'No we're not gonna fucking play Stonehenge tonight'. Then storm away.

Come to think of it, it does seem like a big waste of a trip if I'm soooooo absorbed in this one joke. Even if this is the one joke that's capable of making me laugh till I roll around on the ground.

Yeah, best to leave Stonehenge out, I guess. Besides, I don't really trust your Pommy weather. And after being France, I'm gonna need to cleanse myself- guess that's where Bath can come in. That leaves a decision between Stratford and Oxbridge.