London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    :( :(

Al does actually scare me though :o

aww.. don't be like that. :o

to someone who might not know you all too well, you can be quite intimidating! :eek: maybe it's because of your great intelligence that shines through your every post..

or just the fact that you're mean. :o

:p

ahh Dunky, you know I like you! :):D:D:D

he scares you? and yet he's having your baby? :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    But... when it comes to Stonehenge... Dunky.. what are you saying???? Go there.... it's a must... true though, try to go when it's not raining. It's beautiful at dusk..... (I love the light at dusk...)

this is beginning to sound like hippy territory... :eek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:
    to someone who might not know you all too well, you can be quite intimidating! :eek:

i dont think i've been so proud... thanks :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    this is beginning to sound like hippy territory... :eek:
    yip... careful dunk :o they'll all be out tonight doing a witch dance and casting a 'stupid' spell on you :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    yip... careful dunk :o they'll all be out tonight doing a witch dance and casting a 'stupid' spell on you :o

...so no-one will notice any difference...? :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hello all :)

You may want to hop on the meet up thread to welcome Mrs Harmless to the board! :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Silly... that's during the equinox!
    Hinny wrote:
    Come to think of it, it does seem like a big waste of a trip if .

Don't be so stupid and listen to those blokes... the summer solstice is 21st June... be there....
  • redrock wrote:
    Silly... that's during the equinox!
    :D have you added him to your 'list' then? ;)

but like jrd said, nobody'll notice the difference :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:
    i dont think i've been so proud... thanks :):)

ehh. you're welcome.

:confused:

:rolleyes:

:p:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Helllooooo! :)
    guess what happened today!?

lol. on my way to the place where my ride to work picks me up the tips of my eyelashes froze. hehehe. I don't know why.. it's never happened before.. but suddenly I noticed my eyelashes were feeling a bit odd. I took my mirror out only to see that about half of my eyelashes had gotten a white coating. :D:confused::p I melted them with my fingers and that was that.

the end. :cool:

oh and hi B! :)
    eMMI wrote:

lol. on my way to the place where my ride to work picks me up the tips of my eyelashes froze. hehehe. I don't know why.. it's never happened before.. but suddenly I noticed my eyelashes were feeling a bit odd. I took my mirror out only to see that about half of my eyelashes had gotten a white coating. :D:confused::p I melted them with my fingers and that was that.

That doesn't sound like fun. :confused:

So how cold was it there?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That doesn't sound like fun. :confused:

So how cold was it there?

it wasn't too bad. and nothing dramatic. it's not like my eyes got frozen shut or anything. :p:D

I think aboot -16..
    eMMI wrote:

you cant ask a question and then tell us the answer... i was going to guess that you met a man who invented the kettle? but no it was a story about frozen eyelids or something!!!

anyhoo... i've been 'using' the internet for years and let me tell you... i've seen hundreds if not thousands of pictures of blonde haired scandanavian women with a white coating on their eyelashes... its a popular phenomenon!!!

:o
    dunkman wrote:
    i've been 'using' the internet for years and let me tell you... i've seen hundreds if not thousands of pictures of blonde haired scandanavian women with a white coating on their eyelashes... its a popular phenomenon!!!

:rolleyes:

:D
    dunkman wrote:
    you cant ask a question and then tell us the answer... i was going to guess that you met a man who invented the kettle? but no it was a story about frozen eyelids or something!!!

anyhoo... i've been 'using' the internet for years and let me tell you... i've seen hundreds if not thousands of pictures of blonde haired scandanavian women with a white coating on their eyelashes... its a popular phenomenon!!!

yes I fecking can. :p well, I'm profoundly sorry to disappoint you.

oh jaysus! :rolleyes:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I looooooove being back in work... its sooo much fun

/sarcasm

/nerdiness too
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Emmi :mad: :(
    dunkman wrote:
    :( :(

Al does actually scare me though :o

You're just intimidated buy my beauty and amazing Body....aren't you :rolleyes: :o :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

ssoooorrrrrryyyyyy!!! *runs behind the corner*

sorry! *peeks from behind the corner* don't be mad! :o

Irish Al wrote:
    You're just intimidated buy my beauty and amazing Body....aren't you :rolleyes: :o :cool:

of course he is!
    eMMI wrote:

ssoooorrrrrryyyyyy!!! *runs behind the corner*

sorry! *peeks from behind the corner* don't be mad! :o
    of course he is!

Flattery will get you everywhere :D:p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

pretty much baby... pretty much :):o :(
    Irish Al wrote:
    Flattery will get you everywhere :D:p

I know. :cool:
    dunkman wrote:
    pretty much baby... pretty much :):o :(

:cool: you know it baby ;)
    I need a coffee!
    thought i'd give you an early morning stiffy/soft off

from an interview by Jeff Ament (posted on Porch)

JA: I’ve probably told you too much already, man! (laughs) No, just kidding (laughs) All I know is we have Europe coming up in June, some festivals there as well as a few other shows. Copenhagen is going to be very special, obviously, and we have some cool stuff planned for the show in London…

CG: At Wembley, yeah?

:D:D: :):):):):):):):D:D
    dunkman wrote:

JA: I’ve probably told you too much already, man! (laughs) No, just kidding (laughs) All I know is we have Europe coming up in June, some festivals there as well as a few other shows. Copenhagen is going to be very special, obviously, and we have some cool stuff planned for the show in London…

If I had a willy, I would have had a stiffy!!!! :D
  • dunkman wrote:

Cool stuff!! Coooooooooool stuff.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:

OOOooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOO
    I have a lil girly stiffy ! :p

what do ya recon it is ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    OOOooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOO
    I have a lil girly stiffy ! :p

what do ya recon it is ???

They're gonna play Oceans for me :D:D:D:D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooh that would be good :)

argh i cant deside what songs i want , keep changing my mind Breath is always good but yeah oceans, release, Porch ! cant keep the list goes onnnnnnn

how about guests ? i haven't heard anything but i havent asked ! hahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!