Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 784
    dunkman wrote:
    its 2 miles lazy arse :D

I'm staying in Farringdon now anyway... which is probably miles away, but ahhh who cares :)

morning all

there'll be no walking on the night of the pj gig - only pogo-ing, crowd surfin and drinkin :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    belfast1 wrote:
    morning all

there'll be no walking on the night of the pj gig - only pogo-ing, crowd surfin and drinkin :D

I like your style :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    belfast1 wrote:
    morning all

brilliant.. i'll pogo to the train station carrying some red wine :)

just found out that Wembley Park runs a train straight through to Farringdon :cool: and that the trains run after midnight.. brilliant!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Binaural wrote:
    Oh my god, you have no idea how grateful I am. Will a pint of your choice suffice? :D

Indeed it will good Sir! A pint of Kronenbourg it is! :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    no bothered... the money i just saved in accommodation i'll hire a limo ;)

ok then a taxi :)

ok then a small rickshaw!

surely there'll be buses/trains/etc... its frickin london baby yeah!!!!

If you're gonna be in Farringdon then just take the fookin tube ya daft apeff! You'll be on the Metropolitan line anyway which will take ya direct to Wembley. Only migrant workers in the 17th Century, and care in the community, bewildered stragglers walk the length of Londinium. This is why trains were invented goddamnit! :rolleyes:

http://cache.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/colourmap.pdf
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    If you're gonna be in Farringdon then just take the fookin tube ya daft apeff! You'll be on the Metropolitan line anyway which will take ya direct to Wembley. Only migrant workers in the 17th Century, and care in the community, bewildered stragglers walk the length of Londinium. This is why trains were invented goddamnit! :rolleyes:

read two posts above you dude :);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    read two posts above you dude :);)

:o
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 784
    Jennytree wrote:
    I like your style :p

thankyou

my pogoing is quite stylish actually....

crowdsurfin is hard to determine when you're upside down

&drinkin is done in the usual madirish manner heh heh
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Binaural wrote:
    cool. il set up a thread and see if we can organise something.

Cool.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie you'd swear you worked for the transport dept :p
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Irish Al wrote:
    ROFL
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Who? Me? :confused:

:p
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    hey ! i 've booked the ibis @wembley for the 18th, but i'm coming on saturday !. (for visiting and all...) i would like to book an hotel for the 16, 17 and the 19th in london.. all i know it's that i arrive @the waterloo station on the saturday..
    what do think about this option ??
    http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/england/london/3549/

The hotels around Waterloo and victoria seems too expensive for me,
    and i'd prefer take one more in the center.. (and near to the direct ligne tube to wembley) i thought in areas of baker street / marylebone .. any advices ?
    thanks.

this link don't work for me.. :(
  • Options
    sandoz wrote:
    hey ! i 've booked the ibis @wembley for the 18th, but i'm coming on saturday !. (for visiting and all...) i would like to book an hotel for the 16, 17 and the 19th in london.. all i know it's that i arrive @the waterloo station on the saturday..
    what do think about this option ??
    http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/england/london/3549/

The hotels around Waterloo and victoria seems too expensive for me,
    and i'd prefer take one more in the center.. (and near to the direct ligne tube to wembley) i thought in areas of baker street / marylebone .. any advices ?
    thanks.

this link don't work for me.. :(

https://www.travelodge.co.uk

the rooms are from £26 on two of the nights you want as well as £49 on the 16th.. but you could stay in London Docklands for £26 on that night and move into the centre for the other nights!!
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    edit ; i will be at piccadilly backpackers
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    eMMI wrote:
    yeah. :p and nevermind stoney, she's just crazy! :eek: :D:D:D

I think that's a good plan. :p besides, there's no way I'm gonna fly/whatever outta London straight after the show!

indeedy, I will not call unless my life depends on it. and at this moment it doesn't.

Well these threads are getting a little, whats the word kids are using these days?....'saucy' :D:p:eek: I'm pretty sure I saw three pages of one dedicated to an orgy :D
    Mmmhm :rolleyes::p Well I'm going to set up a thread and see if I can't get a gathering together, you now get like 10,000 rabid fans to take over a hostel for a few days :p:D
    Its not just the price it's the fact the the people in their callcentre know NOTHING!
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Indeed it will good Sir! A pint of Kronenbourg it is! :)

Done and done :)
    By the way, if I can't get Sailor Jerry Rum in London, heads are going to roll....:D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    i think i'm gonna take a big sign with TREMOR CHRIST written on it :D
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    i think i'm gonna take a big sign with TREMOR CHRIST written on it :D
    I'll make one saying BLACK-RED-YELLOW :D
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Just got the idea... taking any PJ t-shirt and one of these pens that mark everything and make everybody to write in the t-shirt!! playlist, concerts from the tour, row 0298347239847 etc :D no? maybe I should go to bed then ;)
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    ok, people i'm going to a London gig, count me in!
    my row is C and my seat is 158 anyone next to me?
  • Options
    FloFlo Posts: 26
    hello, you don't know me :)

but after cock ups galore, I'll be joining you at Wembley!

I managed to join the 10C 1 day after the deadline for tickets, because I am an idiot :)

and I bought a seated ticket as soon as I could but it was a naff one

so I've got a much better seat now from a scalper on eBay - OUCH

but still a seat :( and I would have so much rather been standing - but my own stupid fault for procrastinating so long on the fan club thing

well, anyway, got there in the end, and if they think I'm actually going to SIT in that seat they can think again :D

nice to "meet" you all

Sarah x

PS some brief history from me - I'm older than all of you put together probably, and have loved this band for a very long time, but haven't seen them live for, 16 years? no, 17!
    But I'm in the throes of a midlife crisis and decided it was time I got back out to some gigs. So here I am :)
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Flo wrote:
    hello, you don't know me :)

but after cock ups galore, I'll be joining you at Wembley!

I managed to join the 10C 1 day after the deadline for tickets, because I am an idiot :)

but still a seat :( and I would have so much rather been standing - but my own stupid fault for procrastinating so long on the fan club thing

well, anyway, got there in the end, and if they think I'm actually going to SIT in that seat they can think again :D

nice to "meet" you all

Sarah x

PS some brief history from me - I'm older than all of you put together probably, and have loved this band for a very long time, but haven't seen them live for, 16 years? no, 17!
    But I'm in the throes of a midlife crisis and decided it was time I got back out to some gigs. So here I am :)

Nice to meet you to Sarah, glad you will be able to make it to Wembley.
    so, see you there
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Flo wrote:

I've got a fellow Aussie friend who's after a ticket, any kind of ticket. Well, at least I think she is. Are you looking to offload your naff ticket?

See youse all there at the queue on the day.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    YAY!! My travelling friends, 1VedHead and LukinTImer, and I are planning our trip, and we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for London...can't wait to hang out, meet you people and see our favorite band. I am ready to go now!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    I'll make one saying BLACK-RED-YELLOW :D

I'm making one that says "any fucker blocking my view with a sign will get kicked"

;)
  • Options
    Hi, as a recently joined up member of 10C and message pit, i would just like to say hi.

PJ experiences so far are ;

wembley 00 ( 1st night )
    reading 06
    paris 06 ( 4 wonderful days !! )

wembley 07 - hope they play porch as they didn't at previous gigs i went to.

does anyone know if 10C members get in early even if they didn't get the tickets from 10C ?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Al honey ur map dont work !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    V V wrote:
    Al honey ur map dont work !!!
    It's just a map of the tube network, taken from the tube website.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    does anyone know if 10C members get in early even if they didn't get the tickets from 10C ?

:confused:

10club members dont get in early for Wembley even if they do have 10club tickets... if they dont have 10club tickets then they are in the seats and are just treated the same as every other fan. I hope that answers your query :)

i take it you didnt get yours during the Server Debacle of 2007 :):D