London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• eMMI wrote:
    ain't that the truth!

:confused:

:p

Yup it sure is........I think :confused:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Yup it sure is........I think :confused:

you think?!

you think?!

you think?!

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    you think?!

you think?!

you think?!

My brain hurts :o
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    dunkman wrote:
    enjoy the cinema screenings last night oh English people who rule the universe!
    At last the respect we deserve. I thank you!

Where's that bloody boot?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    nuffingman wrote:

Where's that bloody boot?

its moving ever closer to your arse
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

You just can't help yourself can ye.

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    You just can't help yourself can ye.

he's gone so far beyond help... he's just unsaveable... not that anyone would want to anyway... :)

Friday afternoon randon film quote - name the film and win the right to buy me a beer:
    Suddenly I realised she'd slipped me a Mickey. My lips felt like two manhole covers. My tongue felt like it had hair on it. My ears started to ring. I felt like a dog.
    "Woof! Woof, Huberman, woof! Come on. Let's go out dancin'. You put on your black dress, and I'll go shave my tongue.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Star Wars?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    Star Wars?

no. and i'll give you a clue: it's not Star Trek either...

Watson: Holmes?! Why are you rubbing a lemon on my arse ???
    Holmes: Lemon entry, my dear Watson, lemon entry...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    For those that have seen the dvd, is it any good???
    I need a coffee!
  • The DVD is excellento Al :D I've watched it several times now :)

I'm so glad it's the weekend! Phew!! At least the least couple of weeks are over and hopefully things will be less hectic.

I hope that everyone has a lovely, relaxing, chilled out weekend. Love ya! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    just to put you out of your collective misery, 'cos i can tell you're all just dying to know... Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

yer philistines... :)

sorry. i just really can't think of anything interesting to say.

oh, apart from i'm glad i'm not Welsh... ;)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

aw, I've missed you Dunky :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Thats great stoney...can't wait for it to arrive :D
    jrd wrote:
    oh, apart from i'm glad i'm not Welsh... ;)

Or Irish :o

We were absolute shit. I have a friend who spoke to a very prominant member of the irish team before the world cup and he said they had no chance. That have been in hotels for 3 months and not allowed to drink, with very little down time to themselves and they were totally fed up....oh and the backs and forwards aren't talking :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Or Irish :o

We were absolute shit. I have a friend who spoke to a very prominant member of the irish team before the world cup and he said they had no chance. That have been in hotels for 3 months and not allowed to drink, with very little down time to themselves and they were totally fed up....oh and the backs and forwards aren't talking :rolleyes:

look on the bright side... at least it means France will get shat upon from a great height next weekend... :D

hopefully...
    jrd wrote:
    look on the bright side... at least it means France will get shat upon from a great height next weekend... :D

hopefully...

:D

Has the potential to be an amazing match, if france can up their game it should be good :)
    I need a coffee!
    life without a computer sucks. :o

but at least I've got me trusty CD player. which doesn't work. :(

aaaanyway, I've missed you lovelies! hope you're all very very very well. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    life without a computer sucks. :o

but at least I've got me trusty CD player. which doesn't work. :(

aaaanyway, I've missed you lovelies! hope you're all very very very well. :)

NO I'm not well, I am ill and have had a crappy weekend :(

NO I'm not well, I am ill and have had a crappy weekend :(

aww. *hugs*

I might be getting ill too but ah well.

anything I can get you? :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    aww. *hugs*

I might be getting ill too but ah well.

anything I can get you? :D

No thank you, I don't deserve anything.

:rolleyes: jaysis.

suit yourself then.
  • eMMI wrote:
    :rolleyes: jaysis.

suit yourself then.

I will do, I think I just need some rest.

I will do, I think I just need some rest.

sounds like a good idea.

"here i am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to park cars."
    jrd wrote:
    "here i am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to park cars."

ooh! I hate and love Marvin at the same time! :mad: :D
    You lot are weird ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    You lot are weird ;)

Nope, not me.

I think you got me wrong.

Nope, not me.

I think you got me wrong.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh righttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh righttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Yup indeed :)

Yup indeed :)

So how's loverboy doing???
    I need a coffee!