London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish Al wrote:
    So how's loverboy doing???

Do you mean Loverboy the band?
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Do you mean Loverboy the band?

If thats what you call him :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Nope, not me.

I think you got me wrong.

oh Al, you haven't taken her the wrong way have you...?

*whistles innocently*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:
    oh Al, you haven't taken her the wrong way have you...?

*whistles innocently*

ewwww :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    If thats what you call him :confused:

Not him them
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Not him them

what, the giant ants!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    what, the giant ants!

Yes, I refer to my boyfriend as a giant ant all the time :rolleyes:

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

can't blame you really. :o

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    can't blame you really. :o

Well thats not very nice, is it.

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

you would if you were a midget and you were going out with the Ant, from Ant & Dec fame...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Well thats not very nice, is it.

it's not. :o

I apologise.

and grant both you and him 5 stupid questions about Finland to use anytime you like. :p (and I shall not mind them.)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkman wrote:
    you would if you were a midget and you were going out with the Ant, from Ant & Dec fame...

True....I suppose.

• eMMI wrote:
    it's not. :o

I apologise.

and grant both you and him 5 stupid questions about Finland to use anytime you like. :p (and I shall not mind them.)

Ooh ok, first one, what was that silly word....I think it was the word for warm :o

Ooh ok, first one, what was that silly word....I think it was the word for warm :o

oh, the word for warmer?

I fecking hate that word! :eek:

but anyway, it's "lämpimämpi". :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    oh, the word for warmer?

I fecking hate that word! :eek:

but anyway, it's "lämpimämpi". :D

:D it's such a great word.

:D it's such a great word.

it's a ridiculous word!

I mean, who the hell came up with that shite?! :mad:

a word that rhymes with itself?! :confused:

• eMMI wrote:
    it's a ridiculous word!

Such anger, from such a sweet innocent person :p

mornin' all...

such a nice sunny day today, you could even say it's lämpimämpi... ;)
  • jrd wrote:
    mornin' all...

It is lämpimämpi than yesterday :)

Such anger, from such a sweet innocent person :p

one might think you'd know me better than that by now. :p
    jrd wrote:
    mornin' all...

hee hee. hee he hee hee.

:rolleyes:

at least surfy used the word correctly. :p
    eMMI wrote:
    at least surfy used the word correctly. :p

argh, bollocks to ya!
    i just skimmed through the posts and thought it meant 'warm', didn't see it was 'warmer'. :o

bloody pedants! :p
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:

i believe it was Ronald McDonald
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    argh, bollocks to ya!
    i just skimmed through the posts and thought it meant 'warm', didn't see it was 'warmer'. :o

bloody pedants! :p

oh, same to you too! :p

see, there's a lesson in there, don't skim the posts you're going to comment on or use as material when you're annoying someone, eh? :p
    dunkman wrote:
    i believe it was Ronald McDonald

that bastard! I never liked him anyway.
    eMMI wrote:
    oh, same to you too! :p

see, there's a lesson in there, don't skim the posts you're going to comment on or use as material when you're annoying someone, eh? :p

you mean i'm expected to read everything you feckers say???!!! :eek:

Finland, Finland, Finland,
    the country where I want to be,
    pony-trekking or camping
    or just watching TV.

hmmm... a beer or two i might have had... where's Stoney when you need a sensible late night conversation...?

how do you write lampipampi with the umlauts ? errrrrrrr.....
    jrd wrote:
    you mean i'm expected to read everything you feckers say???!!! :eek:

Finland, Finland, Finland,
    the country where I want to be,
    pony-trekking or camping
    or just watching TV.

hmmm... a beer or two i might have had... where's Stoney when you need a sensible late night conversation...?

how do you write lampipampi with the umlauts ? errrrrrrr.....

no. :rolleyes:

I was only saying you should read the stuff you're gonna comment on so you won't end up looking like a fool. ;)

while I was in Scotland, a bloke sang that song to me.. :confused:

how do you write lämpimämpi with the what?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Howdy :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Afternoon my lovelies!!

How are you all?

Emmi hunny, your card is in the post to you, but we have Royal Mail strikes here at the moment, so it might be a while til it arrives. I'm so sorry I posted it late though! :o
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Afternoon my lovelies!!

How are you all?

Emmi hunny, your card is in the post to you, but we have Royal Mail strikes here at the moment, so it might be a while til it arrives. I'm so sorry I posted it late though! :o

hello sweetie!!

I got the card I think the day before yesty. :) thank you a million times!

I was gonna PM you and thank but I forgot. :o