London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    yep, that'll be the one... :p

fair enough. :p

well, like said, not that kinda stuff.

I think I have a too loud of a voice to work at a "proper" library. :o:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    she does? :confused:

sooooorrryyyyyy! :o

:D
    Its ok you are forgiven :)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Madaline McCanns ma has been made an official suspect :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:

Does that really shock you, both of the parents should have been suspects right from the start with the way they have been behaving.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

for legal reasons it's better to be an offical 'suspect' (or whatever the Portuguese word means) than not, means you're allowed to not answer police questions if you don't want to.!
    :eek:

no, i don't understand how this is 'better', but it's kinda what radio 5 were saying this morning.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    for legal reasons it's better to be an offical 'suspect' (or whatever the Portuguese word means) than not, means you're allowed to not answer police questions if you don't want to.!
    :eek:

no, i don't understand how this is 'better', but it's kinda what radio 5 were saying this morning.

OK looks like she might be charged with accidental death :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OK looks like she might be charged with accidental death :eek:

feck. :eek:
    where'd you hear that? the Beeb (website) haven't got it yet...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    feck. :eek:
    where'd you hear that? the Beeb (website) haven't got it yet...

Sky News!

Allegedly police believe she did it. Apparently (according to people in my office) they found madalines blood in the family's hire car.....that they hired 25 days after she disappeared :eek:

WTF????
    I need a coffee!
    Page 2???
    And Argentina #2 is rapidly catching up on us...! Come on, people, isn't anybody doing anything in London?
    me? at home with nowt on TV, trolling the web sorting out World Service schedules for Greece while i'm out there. exciting stuff, but someone's got to do it.... *yawn*
    jrd wrote:
    Page 2???
    And Argentina #2 is rapidly catching up on us...! Come on, people, isn't anybody doing anything in London?
    me? at home with nowt on TV, trolling the web sorting out World Service schedules for Greece while i'm out there. exciting stuff, but someone's got to do it.... *yawn*

Was thinkin last night, this tread appears to be dying a slow death....it was good while it lasted :o
    I need a coffee!
    thought I'd re-post the first post for posterity :( :o:) (minus smilies :mad: )

Irish Al wrote:
    [size=+5] **OK PEOPLE CAN YOU ALL SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE WEMBLEY BOOTLEG RELEASE.....THANK YOU**[/size]
    http://www.webpetitions.com/cgi-bin/...n.cgi?99501488

OK surely it deserves its own thread...thought it might be done already

So who's going....anyone....anyone....Beuller.....Beuller...

[size=+2] OK people, our good friend Byrnzie of the Great Byrne Clan of Bulshitus has given us the tube map of new Londonium.....and here it is.....Cheers Dude [/size]

http://cache.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/colourmap.pdf

Right Blog address is: http://london-crew.blogspot.com/ PM byrnzie for details

LONDON CREW:

Irish Al
    Dunkman1974 BABY!!!
    SoonForgotten2
    Redrock
    Byrnzie
    GyöngyLekvár
    xnothingmanx
    VV
    Jennytree
    Heineken Helen
    Binaural
    UKDave + the lads
    Londonrocks
    BeerBaron
    LuDoubleU
    Robot Boy
    GossardisGod
    wash
    JimNastics
    Chimey
    Duffman
    Answers in Playdoh
    Emmi
    genie
    Scratchin A Letter (under the condition that he buys Byrnzie + Al ten pints) BABY!!
    dbk
    sultryevening
    shootenanny!
    London Jam
    given to fly
    swede
    audiodave
    Illridethewave
    vedder_soup
    Nothingman_UK
    Housing Jim
    Gen
    Yielded
    duggro
    bertan
    facepollution
    pb21
    mole1985
    Parasol
    Hitch-Hiker
    Jaymac +1
    cropdustress
    killroy
    Demon Cleaner
    gregmac
    Restless Soul + sis
    Krist Mace
    E.Bloom
    TheAnti-Santa +1
    Pegasus......maybe, not sure, are you going
    Cosmo
    darkcrow.....most important person.....supposedly
    I Brisk I
    Bolt of Lightning
    NAH ?
    llRelease Mell
    decides2dream....I can say thanks personally for SS
    Barbara
    civ_eng_girl
    Off I Go!
    nutmeg81
    LikeaStone
    Laura_Jayne
    Satchel
    stonesgstring
    ilockyer
    blow-up-the-outside
    Merkyjam
    Wolfamongwolves
    jack_bass_player
    pedromanuelmoreira
    alexross42
    JustDunk
    dazh
    sailorgirlie
    TerryHenry
    ellie vedder
    pdh78
    Evolutionary
    gaz
    Kikok
    SurfandDestroy
    Hipthruster
    pools of maroon
    Chumfatty
    Fluttergirlie
    PEARLJAM4EVA
    The Sneaky One
    pajo
    neon
    danleri
    sultryevening
    i_luv_pies
    sandoz
    Irishjam
    sisyphe
    so02see
    Riot Rain
    Hotter
    Alive 79
    AmesDownstroke
    pdh1978
    Forever changes
    belfast1
    mnjamfan
    Ament to That
    Of The Girl Wonder
    pennylane67
    simonorton
    LukinTimer
    1VedHead
    Pearlgirl2010
    Thumbing My Way UK
    Lisa81
    Lee25
    jrd - moany-old-hole
    jdub3001
    rabbitrocks
    Wulffeld
    MorningGlory123
    einatshaul
    vmfury
    conguita
    I need a coffee!
  • :cool:

Irish Al wrote:

nicely done Alsie! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:

ahhhhh.... the halcyon days of yore....
  • hello all, back from 2 weeks in sapin and france, and can't wait to get back to france in 2 more weeks!
    not alot happening on here i see! congrats on the job emmi, and the flat.
    Maddie maccan has been dead since the start, dunkman should be the main suspect!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    hello all, back from 2 weeks in sapin and france, and can't wait to get back to france in 2 more weeks!
    not alot happening on here i see! congrats on the job emmi, and the flat.
    Maddie maccan has been dead since the start, dunkman should be the main suspect!

hello and welcome back. :D

thank you and thank you.

I'm finally all moved in, not totally unpacked yet but meh, I've got time. :D
    Hello and welcome :D
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm finally all moved in, not totally unpacked yet but meh, I've got time. :D

but have you. really HAVE you...? Hmmm ? you'll leave it and then you'll start your new job and you'll make new friends and start going out to new bars and picking up strangers and having stranger sex and then before you know it you'll have been there for 10 years and you're still not unpacked...! :eek:

or maybe not... :o

meh. ;)
    p.s. i'm off on hols again tomorrow... no, wait, today...:D :D
    it's hot and sunny (and not burnt down) in Greece, apparently! so, so long, suckers... see you in 10 days... ;)
  • I want to go on holiday :(

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I want to go on holiday :(

me toooo! goddamn being an adult n' stuff...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    me toooo! goddamn being an adult n' stuff...

It's so not fun being an adult, I seem to be spending most of my weekends at weddings :eek:

It's so not fun being an adult, I seem to be spending most of my weekends at weddings :eek:

haha, fook that!

I spend most my weekends just recovering from the week of work, still no time or energy to do anything!

Gone are the days when I used to be in college 5 days a week, work all weekend and still have time to get pissed!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha, fook that!

I spend most my weekends just recovering from the week of work, still no time or energy to do anything!

Gone are the days when I used to be in college 5 days a week, work all weekend and still have time to get pissed!

I'm going on hols on sunday yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm going on hols on sunday yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

where ye headin, Bettystown??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    where ye headin, Bettystown??

LOL no laytown ;) via majorca :D
    I need a coffee!
    jrd wrote:
    but have you. really HAVE you...? Hmmm ? you'll leave it and then you'll start your new job and you'll make new friends and start going out to new bars and picking up strangers and having stranger sex and then before you know it you'll have been there for 10 years and you're still not unpacked...! :eek:

or maybe not... :o

meh. ;)

it's a risk I'm very willing to take. ;)

anyway, my sis is coming for a visit today!!! wooo!!!! :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    it's a risk I'm very willing to take. ;)

anyway, my sis is coming for a visit today!!! wooo!!!! :D

NO...you should always unpack everything straight away!

I am off to the cinema tonight to watch Suberbad, its a special free advanced screening for a select special few :D

NO...you should always unpack everything straight away!

I am off to the cinema tonight to watch Suberbad, its a special free advanced screening for a select special few :D

but I don't want to! :p

I'll unpack it tomorrow. :D

oooOOOoooo! and how exactly did you get elected to be in the special few? :confused:
  • eMMI wrote:
    but I don't want to! :p

I'll unpack it tomorrow. :D

oooOOOoooo! and how exactly did you get elected to be in the special few? :confused:

I shall be round to check to make sure you have.

I don't know Jam did it I am just his guest :o I think he did it through some company called film first :confused: