London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Fuck Off

Howdy :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Howdy :)

I am so glad I can go home in just over 15 mins.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.

Awwwww but we're having so much fun......:D
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

i wouldnt rush.. no post means your new Vibromatic 4000 wont be there yet
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Awwwww but we're having so much fun......:D

No I am not :(

I hate you :mad:
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• dunkman wrote:
    i wouldnt rush.. no post means your new Vibromatic 4000 wont be there yet

That's where your wrong, it arrived last week!

:(
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

well isn't that a bit mean? :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    well isn't that a bit mean? :eek:

Oh shut up.

That's where your wrong, it arrived last week!

thanks for that info!!! i'm having corn on the cob for tea tonight... dont think i can face it noo!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    thanks for that info!!! i'm having corn on the cob for tea tonight... dont think i can face it noo!!!

Enjoy :)

Oh shut up.

I will shut up when I want to.

and it is not now.

unless if Bruce Willis would tell me to shut up I would.

immediately.

(watched Hostage last night, that's why.)

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Enjoy :)

thanks.. probably not as much as you did though :o
  • eMMI wrote:
    I will shut up when I want to.

and it is not now.

unless if Bruce Willis would tell me to shut up I would.

immediately.

(watched Hostage last night, that's why.)

:p

Nobody ever listens to me :(

Nobody ever listens to me :(

oh we're listening alright. :) we're just not doing what you tell us to. :)

if you've got a problem with that - become Bruce Willis. :o
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Everyone enjoying their Vibromatic 4000s today ? It's very quiet in here....

Ordered a bunch of CDs, DVDs and books from Amazon on September 27th and they still haven't arrived :mad:
    Thankyou very much you striking Royal Mail fuckheads :mad: :mad:
    Think i'll walk round the corner to Mount Pleasant and go postal on the cunch of bunts...

*sigh* if only i hadn't selected free delivery... tight sod! :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    Everyone enjoying their Vibromatic 4000s today ? It's very quiet in here....

Ordered a bunch of CDs, DVDs and books from Amazon on September 27th and they still haven't arrived :mad:
    Thankyou very much you striking Royal Mail fuckheads :mad: :mad:
    Think i'll walk round the corner to Mount Pleasant and go postal on the cunch of bunts...

*sigh* if only i hadn't selected free delivery... tight sod! :o

You'll never learn will you :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • Hey John, I wouldn't beat yourself up over the free delievery option.

When the last strike happened I ordered some train tickets by special delivery, they were supposed to arrive the next day. However they never showed and they didn't arrive in time. However, when I spoke to the post office, they told me that if I had ordered by free delivery I would probably have gotten them sooner because they go a different route!!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hey John, I wouldn't beat yourself up over the free delievery option.

When the last strike happened I ordered some train tickets by special delivery, they were supposed to arrive the next day. However they never showed and they didn't arrive in time. However, when I spoke to the post office, they told me that if I had ordered by free delivery I would probably have gotten them sooner because they go a different route!!

Stoney how the hell are ya m'dear :)

Thats mad, the old royal mail is fairly shit, it has to be said :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Hey John, I wouldn't beat yourself up over the free delievery option.

hmmm... it's not me i'd like to beat up! :D

when i order train tickets i try and get them with the option to pick them up from those Fast Ticket machines... don't trust them in the post if i can avoid it...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thats mad, the old royal mail is fairly shit, it has to be said :rolleyes:

i think its a pretty amazing system really... never had a problem with them. which reminds me.. Al i've got £1million pound for you and all i need is your postcode to send it buddy :)

wait, stupid Ireland has no postcodes does it.... ah well... tough shit
  • dunkman wrote:
    i think its a pretty amazing system really... never had a problem with them. which reminds me.. Al i've got £1million pound for you and all i need is your postcode to send it buddy :)

I hate Royal Mail they either lose stuff or misplace it for weeks before they decide to deliver it.

dunkman wrote:

Thats about €1 not worth the postage
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thats about €1 not worth the postage

probably all in Scottish notes anyway... ;)
    jrd wrote:
    probably all in Scottish notes anyway... ;)

well then he could spend it all in Scotland. ;)

my greatest ever pun was in a thread that got deleted yesterday.. so now its my new signature.. i'm not ashamed of that.. its verging close to my favourite ever pun of all time.

Celtic 0 - Inverness Caley 3

Sun headline next day

Super Caley are fantastic Celtic are atrocious

now whoever came up with that should be knighted... or at least given a scanty
  • dunkman wrote:
    well then he could spend it all in Scotland. ;)

my greatest ever pun was in a thread that got deleted yesterday.. so now its my new signature.. i'm not ashamed of that.. its verging close to my favourite ever pun of all time.

Celtic 0 - Inverness Caley 3

Sun headline next day

Super Caley are fantastic Celtic are atrocious

now whoever came up with that should be knighted... or at least given a scanty

Yeah that rather craptacular.

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Long time since i have been on here, nearly a month!
    what is happening?? usual bullshit i guess!
    I am in croatia hanging out with the famous cropdustess!
    thats all from me!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Soupy!!!!! Hello and hello to the lovely cropdustess!!! :):) I'm sure you're having a great time.. need to share some pics when you get back!
    bleahhwwwwhhhqhhhhtsafrgggghhH!

that is, bored at work.
    anyone see the rugby ?

sorry red :(

sorry soupy :D

y'know... i've had a couple of beverages...

*hic*