London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I shall be round to check to make sure you have.

I don't know Jam did it I am just his guest :o I think he did it through some company called film first :confused:

be my guest, check your heart out. :p

ah well, being a guest is better than.. hmm.. not being a guest? :confused::D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    be my guest, check your heart out. :p

ah well, being a guest is better than.. hmm.. not being a guest? :confused::D

Fine I will do then.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I want to move to London. I do not want to join every other Aussie and take out a place in Shepherd's Bush or Earl's Court. Somewhere in zone 1 or 2 on the tube. Any suggestions?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hinny wrote:
    I want to move to London. I do not want to join every other Aussie and take out a place in Shepherd's Bush or Earl's Court. Somewhere in zone 1 or 2 on the tube. Any suggestions?

Dublin :D
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Hinny wrote:

I want to move to London too.
    Someday if the planets align correctly
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Hinny wrote:
    forget about Zone 1, it WAY too expensive! (even for London)

2 or 3 (I'm 'technically' in 3..though closer to central London than many zone 2 places and nearest tube is 2)
    Shepherd's Bush is the Ozzie place...but WHY would you want to come OUT of Oz only to hang out with Ozzies? always baffled me..

I don't even know anyone French in London, and I'm not even very far from the French 'quarter'..but I left the place mostly because of the people.. and same with Oz (beautiful country.. but the 'culture' there :rolleyes:..you and Em and Tanya and Michael don't count :p)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    Dublin :D

Traffic into Kings Cross is a bitch in the morning though :p

hehe, I reckon we should just aaaall swap countries :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    hehe, I reckon we should just aaaall swap countries :D

if you take the 'o' and 'r' out of yer last word then i'm up for that...

i'd never move to London... visiting it is nice now and again but i'd hate living there... takes fucking hours just to get places.

if i had the opportunity I'd move to Canada or NZ methinks...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    if you take the 'o' and 'r' out of yer last word then i'm up for that...

i'd never move to London... visiting it is nice now and again but i'd hate living there... takes fucking hours just to get places.

if i had the opportunity I'd move to Canada or NZ methinks...

I don't know much about either country, so dunno if I could move there. S'pose any other place besides Dublin is kinda cool :) But London is aaalways busy, I'd never wanna be in a rush to get around anywhere - its still a nice place though. Such a shame they're ripping down some of the Camden Market :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Fine I will do then.

didn't think for a second you wouldn't. :p

well, it's still a little unpacked. but hey, I've only been home today in the morning so. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Don't know if I'd fancy London meself, mayber when I was younger :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Pegasus wrote:
    forget about Zone 1, it WAY too expensive! (even for London)

2 or 3 (I'm 'technically' in 3..though closer to central London than many zone 2 places and nearest tube is 2)
    Shepherd's Bush is the Ozzie place...but WHY would you want to come OUT of Oz only to hang out with Ozzies? always baffled me..

I don't even know anyone French in London, and I'm not even very far from the French 'quarter'..but I left the place mostly because of the people.. and same with Oz (beautiful country.. but the 'culture' there :rolleyes:..you and Em and Tanya and Michael don't count :p)
    I specifically said I DON'T want SheBu!

I was thinking hard about Dublin for a while- at the end of the day, I wanna be over there cos it'd a fuckload cheaper to travel, and it seems like London has an affinity with them el cheapo airlines. Not to mention the Eurostar.
  • we can almost call babs an hounourary aussie, living in acton, lots of aussies there, and of course the famed redback tavern (haven't been there but full of aussies all the time i hear)
    i would reccomend getting a job, and then moving somewhere closeish, dont want to get a house, only to travel from 1 side of london to the other twice a day
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Hello

where the f'ing hell is everyone?
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Hello

where the f'ing hell is everyone?
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Hinny wrote:
    I specifically said I DON'T want SheBu!

I was thinking hard about Dublin for a while- at the end of the day, I wanna be over there cos it'd a fuckload cheaper to travel, and it seems like London has an affinity with them el cheapo airlines. Not to mention the Eurostar.
    :D Ya think we don't have ryanair here???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D Ya think we don't have ryanair here???
    I know you do. It just seems like there must be a fuckload of them cheap ones for London if the city needs to be served by 5 airports.
  • Hinny wrote:
    I know you do. It just seems like there must be a fuckload of them cheap ones for London if the city needs to be served by 5 airports.
    :D it's just cos they've more people and it's a bigger city but yeh you're right, I suppose the likes of easyjet, klm and airlines like that would have a bigger base in London than Ireland
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Besides, I'm fairly close to my family, so I'll feel better knowing that I'm just one direct flight away from home if anything happens.
  • Hinny wrote:
    Besides, I'm fairly close to my family, so I'll feel better knowing that I'm just one direct flight away from home if anything happens.
    direct flights from London to Oz? :eek: really? You're just making excuses now aren't ya? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Nah, the real reason is more because I fear I may become a serious problem alcoholic if I move to Ireland.
    Hinny wrote:
    Nah, the real reason is more because I fear I may become a serious problem alcoholic if I move to Ireland.

not if you'd only drink Guinness. can't drink enough of that horrible horrible stuff to become an alcoholic. :p
  • eMMI wrote:
    not if you'd only drink Guinness. can't drink enough of that horrible horrible stuff to become an alcoholic. :p

Oh I'm pretty sure you can :p

Oh I'm pretty sure you can :p

oh well, fair enough. some people with no sense of taste can drink large amounts of it. :p
  • eMMI wrote:
    oh well, fair enough. some people with no sense of taste can drink large amounts of it. :p

I can't actually drink all that much of it as it fills me up far to quickly.

How's the appartment thingy going?

I can't actually drink all that much of it as it fills me up far to quickly.

How's the appartment thingy going?

and it tastes horrible! :p

well, it's going as well as possible I suppose. the last box still half unpacked. :o but only cause it's occupied by my large backpack and I've nowhere to put it.

but liking every moment of it. :D some peace and quiet finally!
  • eMMI wrote:
    and it tastes horrible! :p

well, it's going as well as possible I suppose. the last box still half unpacked. :o but only cause it's occupied by my large backpack and I've nowhere to put it.

but liking every moment of it. :D some peace and quiet finally!

Glad it's going well but what did I tell you about unpacking :mad:

Glad it's going well but what did I tell you about unpacking :mad:

yes, I know I know. :o

I tried, honestly I did!! :eek: just have nowhere sensible to put the damn thing!
  • eMMI wrote:
    yes, I know I know. :o

I tried, honestly I did!! :eek: just have nowhere sensible to put the damn thing!

Under a rug or in the kitchen sink ;)