London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• elgallo10elgallo10 Posts: 114
    American here and I can't sleep haha I'm on my way to London in 2 days and I'm stressing!! haha

I read its going to rain every day that I'm in London!!
    Would it be a bad idea to wear and Argentine jersey at Wembley? How much does a pint of beer cost? I ask too many questions. lol

Looking forward to meeting in 4 days.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I slept for about 5 hours last night. :eek:

was toooo excited! can't believe I'm taking off the day after tomorrow!!!!!! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    elgallo10 wrote:
    American here and I can't sleep haha I'm on my way to London in 2 days and I'm stressing!! haha

I read its going to rain every day that I'm in London!!

No it won't rain coming in later this afternoon, tomorrow rain, saturday showers, sunday dry (please.... don't change sunday.. I have a BBQ!):D... But not cold so just bring a waterproof! :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    I slept for about 5 hours last night. :eek:

was toooo excited! can't believe I'm taking off the day after tomorrow!!!!!! :D

:D:D:D See you Friday!!! Gonna want some breakfast when you arrive?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    elgallo10 wrote:
    Would it be a bad idea to wear and Argentine jersey at Wembley? How much does a pint of beer cost? I ask too many questions. lol

Looking forward to meeting in 4 days.

it would be a great idea... i'm wearing my pride of Scotland t-shirt :):)

beer costs anywhere between £2.50-£5.00 a pint ($5-10$)

normally its around the $6 a pint area (the venue will be more expensive)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    :D:D:D See you Friday!!! Gonna want some breakfast when you arrive?

hmm. probably.. most likely won't be able to eat anything before I leave (excitement too much) so will possibly be quite hungry on arrival.

nothing too fussy though love, not a huge brekkie person. :o:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:

Pride of Scotland t-shirt now that's a good idea! I'm going to the gig with a girl from Scotland, let's trade shirts haha I want to make quite an impression on her. lol

$5-$10 is not bad.. pretty close to the prices here in California.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:

£5.00 a pint you gotta be joking.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    redrock wrote:
    No it won't rain coming in later this afternoon, tomorrow rain, saturday showers, sunday dry (please.... don't change sunday.. I have a BBQ!):D... But not cold so just bring a waterproof! :D

I'm going to have to buy a waterproof jacket tomorrow then. Haven't seen much rain so far this year in California.

Thanks for the tip.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Does anyone know if Robin found anyone who wants my spare ten club ticket?
    If he hasn't I'll create a separate thread for it.

exactly.. :eek: that's like.. 8 euros or something. could buy 2 pints with that. although, our pints aren't exactly proper ones.. never full. :rolleyes:
    elgallo10 wrote:
    Pride of Scotland t-shirt now that's a good idea! I'm going to the gig with a girl from Scotland, let's trade shirts haha I want to make quite an impression on her. lol

ask her if she wants to "sook yer boaby"... she'll thank me for that one :)

i cant trade shirts due to mine being awesome.. but they are available for £14 in Burtons or Top Man :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

a pub in Carnaby Street charged me £5 for a pint of cider last year.. i fainted and then poked her in the face with a whole packet of cocktail sticks!

after she told me it was £5 i almost asked for an empty half pint glass so i could split the pint with my pal :o stingey bugger me!!

it's normally expensive for pints on nightclubs/swanky bars though isnt it... i'm hoping waxy's will be a decently priced!!!

Normally in the West end a pint will cost you about 3 pounds 2p0, or 3 pounds 40p.
    I don't know about Wembley arena. Probably about a fiver. The place is a rip off. Hence the necessity of going to a pub before hand.
    Oops I thought a pint was like a pitcher of beer! haha That is expensive... oh well! Sweet, sweet beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Does anyone know if Robin found anyone who wants my spare ten club ticket?
    If he hasn't I'll create a separate thread for it.

i believe he has got rid of it only to then discover that Danmac actually wanted it back... :o

i think he's still giving it to someone who pm'd him from his thread yesterday!!
    eMMI wrote:
    exactly.. :eek: that's like.. 8 euros or something. could buy 2 pints with that. although, our pints aren't exactly proper ones.. never full. :rolleyes:

I can get 2 pints for that and these are propper pints.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

dunkman wrote:
    i believe he has got rid of it only to then discover that Danmac actually wanted it back... :o

i think he's still giving it to someone who pm'd him from his thread yesterday!!

Cheers my man! I was just starting to consider sticking it on Gumtree and making a few quid.

Edit: I hope you were using the words 'giving it' loosely? Firstly, I hope to get my 45 quid back, and secondly, the idea of a hairless man 'giving it' to anybody makes me feel peculiar. :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Cheers my man! I was just starting to consider sticking it on Gumtree and making a few quid.

Edit: I hope you were using the words 'giving it' loosely? Firstly, I hope to get my 45 quid back, and secondly, the idea of a hairless man 'giving it' to anybody makes me feel peculiar. :eek:

yeah i'm assuming it went for whaetver it cost plus charges... i dunno who got it though.

p.s. you are peculiar ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i'm assuming it went for whaetver it cost plus charges... i dunno who got it though.

p.s. you are peculiar ;)

Not as peculiar as anyone who bids on this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Wembley-London-Pr-of-Tickets-06-18-07_W0QQitemZ300120765803QQihZ020QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Pearl Jam Wembley London Pr. of Tickets 06/18/07 - This seller accepts PayPal - $750.00
    Not specified 2d 15h 58m
    dunkman wrote:

p.s. you are peculiar ;)

You haven't looked at your MySpace in a while have ya Dunk? :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hello darlings :D

Whats that smell.....duncan you been playing with your ass again :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

You're a strange one!

Irish Al wrote:

i dont own a donkey? :confused:

now fuck off and play on the motorway
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You haven't looked at your MySpace in a while have ya Dunk? :)

ok, that pic genuinely scares me... :( :(
    You're a strange one!

Thats rich comin from you ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    i love to play with my donkey? :o

please come and hold me

No ya feckin weirdo :p

Ok I think I'm a little over excited about monday :o
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ok I think I'm a little over excited about monday :o

Me too, I had a bit of a bad experience whilst watching Motley Crue last night so I really hope Pearl Jam goes better for me.

Irish Al wrote:
    Thats rich comin from you ;)

:p

Me too, I had a bit of a bad experience whilst watching Motley Crue last night so I really hope Pearl Jam goes better for me.

What happened....tommy get his cock out?
    I need a coffee!