London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    (and maybe a peek at you know what)??
    :eek: What are you two filthbags up to?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo Red what're you doing tomorrow? I've got to go to the Swiss Embassy to drop off some shit, want to meet up at Waterloo for a coffee (and maybe a peek at you know what)??

Damn.. no way tomorrow! Busy getting things sorted for Emmi and Maria's arrival, the next day and G's rowing and dance performance, etc..... Bad day...

Would love to have had a peek though.. .:D:D
  • redrock wrote:
    Damn.. no way tomorrow! Busy getting things sorted for Emmi and Maria's arrival, the next day and G's rowing and dance performance, etc..... Bad day...

Would love to have had a peek though.. .:D:D
    :(
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :(
    :(:(
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Filthmongers

Rabbit I'll keep ya in mind...cheers for the offer ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yeah Dunk, but you were only at the back of the pit. In Wembley because it's all 10c you'll need to gewtin early to get that spot, otherwise you'll be at the very back.

man, i've seen them twice, i'm getting older and i dont know if i care that much anymore :o to be queueing up all day to be crushed at the front and worrying about my glasses, merchandise, etc..

seriously i'm up for the gig and all that, but i'm ok with standing further back guys.. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    man, i've seen them twice, i'm getting older and i dont know if i care that much anymore :o to be queueing up all day to be crushed at the front and worrying about my glasses, merchandise, etc..

seriously i'm up for the gig and all that, but i'm ok with standing further back guys.. :)

Leave the auld fella alone people :)
    I need a coffee!
  • RabbitrocksRabbitrocks Posts: 101
    Irish Al wrote:

Rabbit I'll keep ya in mind...cheers for the offer ;)

Ya welcome :)

I'm not even getting into Wembley til 5.30 so Dunkman will be in front of me, at least!
    Ya welcome :)

I'm not even getting into Wembley til 5.30 so Dunkman will be in front of me, at least!

He'll still be in the pub at that stage :D
    I need a coffee!
  • ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
    Man my fucking friend has pulled out on me. I knew she would. I'm now desperately asking all my friends if they wanna go, and trying to find somewhere to stay. If not i'm going to have to get a refund on 10c. I'm not on for ebaying them and it says they're none-transferrable...
    Man i'm so pissed off.
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
    Man my fucking friend has pulled out on me. I knew she would. I'm now desperately asking all my friends if they wanna go, and trying to find somewhere to stay. If not i'm going to have to get a refund on 10c. I'm not on for ebaying them and it says they're none-transferrable...
    Man i'm so pissed off.

why dont you just let them off with the money and go... what a fucking waste considering its only 40-odd quid.. you'll look back on this 5-10 years time and think "why didnt i just get the money off her after the gig"

its your loss.. but 10club have ben transferring tickets so far, why they wouldnt transfer yours is beyond me!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Man i'm so pissed off.

I thought you could transfer them to another 10c member?

Couldn't you go on your own and sell the other ticket to someone you could meet up with on the day?
    Well no it's not even about her not being able to pay the money, it's because she's busy doing something else. ANyways i've emailed 10c about a refund now.
    ANyways i've emailed 10c about a refund now.

thats idiotic... they'll let you transfer them. at this late stage they wont put them up for sale on tenclub.com.

what age are you anyway... go on your own.. i know loads of people who came to the astoria and dublin on their own

:rolleyes:
    Well i'll see what they say in their reply, and then if they won't refund (which they said they would do yesterday) then i'll offer people on the site a transfer. I don't care either way as long as i get my money back.
  • hey guys, anyone know if it's ok to collect the ten club tickets quite late? i probably won't be able to get there until shortly before pearl jam come on stage...

A-Haaaaaaaa!
    hey guys, anyone know if it's ok to collect the ten club tickets quite late? i probably won't be able to get there until shortly before pearl jam come on stage...

A-Haaaaaaaa!

I've previously e-mailed 10c about this and they said the club ticket office would be open until half an hour after Pearl Jam hit the stage.
  • thanks for the information.
    now i'm ready to rock!
    dunkman wrote:
    man, I've seen them twice, I'm getting older and i don't know if i care that much anymore :o to be queueing up all day to be crushed at the front and worrying about my glasses, merchandise, etc..

seriously I'm up for the gig and all that, but i'm ok with standing further back guys.. :)
    Fair enough Dunky, but you better be alright for Monday night, coz we're gonna be gettin fierce locked altogether.

And then the next morning we'll have the beer shits, but we'll have drank so much that we're puking at the same time and we'll have to shit and then get up and turn around real quick so we can barf, and then sit down again real quick so we can shit again, and so on.
    Fair enough Dunky, but you better be alright for Monday night, coz we're gonna be gettin fierce locked altogether.

And then the next morning we'll have the beer shits, but we'll have drank so much that we're puking at the same time and we'll have to shit and then get up and turn around real quick so we can barf, and then sit down again real quick so we can shit again, and so on.

this is a benefit of the travelodge bathroom layout... you can sit on the bog and if you turn your head 90 degrees left or right then the sink is just right there!!! awesomeness shanks
    Can't wait :D

The excitement is beginning to kick in properly now.
    so much so, I have to have a shit.
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880

Have you not learnt the skill of projectiling into the sink while sat in comfort upon the porcelain throne? - For easy practice I suggest you could also use the bath/shower. However that lacks some of the class and, dare I say it, skill of the sink option and could only be regarded as a basis for training.

;)

edit - lol, Dunk got there first - thats what I get for ordering a pizza on a different tab mid-post!
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    I may have a solution.
    If 10c don't refund me, my boyfriend has offered to drive me up and back. Which i guess would solve my hotel problem.
    I may have a solution.
    If 10c don't refund me, my boyfriend has offered to drive me up and back. Which i guess would solve my hotel problem.
    WHIPPED!!!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow!!!
    and i am on my way!!!
    :D

woooohoooo - yes, VERY happy!

right now, life is GOOD!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=247100
    have a few multiples and lose some pounds, and it couldn't get much better! ;) hahahaha.

so yyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! given to fly tomorrow, 5:30 pm EDT....the dreamer in london....friday morning! seeya all SOON!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
    Me too! So excited, I could bearly work today! Leaving 7pm central tomorrow, in London Fri am, can't believe it! AHHHHHH
    ok, i'm officially getting excited... butterflies and stuff!!!

oh yeah!!
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:

oh yeah!!

Me too, only one and a half days to work than a busy day on saturday getting everything sorted for Sunday morning :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:

oh yeah!!

that would make two of us. :D

I still haven't packed, changed any money or stuff like that.. and I'm leaving tomorrow morning!!! :eek: around 3:45 AM to be quite exact. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    eMMI wrote:
    that would make two of us. :D

3 I'm excited too.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.