what do you do just to wind people up?

jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
With me it's my kids mostly, they're at an age where they are completely horrified if I even speak to them when they are with friends.
But tonight, just to piss my girls off, I put a pink hairband in...they both left the room immediately.

Funny thing is, I'm still wearing it.....it's kinda comforting...what does that say??:D
I came, I saw, I concurred.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i reply to gay threads.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • sigh, where do I start.

I pretend to be a lesbian around my BF's friends...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • if you tuck your goods far back between your legs and hold your knees together you can make it look like a vagina...

and I never said that...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    I pretend to be a lesbian around my BF's friends...

my castle, next saturday.. 8pm...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    For my brother's birthday, I purchase a turkey and all of the fixings and donate it the big food drive called Stuff-A-Bus every year. I do this as a 'present' to him and his black Republican heart. :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    if you tuck your goods far back between your legs and hold your knees together you can make it look like a vagina...

and I never said that...

Hi Buffalo Bill...

it puts the dog in the basket.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I talk about the theory of evolution in front of my born again evagelical christian freak of a sister.
    Love the reaction.Watch the steam rise.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    TrixieCat wrote:
    For my brother's birthday, I purchase a turkey and all of the fixings and donate it the big food drive called Stuff-A-Bus every year. I do this as a 'present' to him and his black Republican heart. :)

fixings???? thats plain weird Americanisms. (that word is had to spell)

trimmings..
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    i reply to gay threads.

Hello sailor....
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    TrixieCat wrote:

Does that actually get him wound up? I think it's great when people donate and volunteer on their own.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    With me it's my kids mostly, they're at an age where they are completely horrified if I even speak to them when they are with friends.
    But tonight, just to piss my girls off, I put a pink hairband in...they both left the room immediately.

Funny thing is, I'm still wearing it.....it's kinda comforting...what does that say??:D

You're SO funny, Jamie. :D It's odd because I still see you as a young'n, not an embarrassing dad!
    jamie uk wrote:
    Hello sailor....

i fuckin hate boats
    You're SO funny, Jamie. :D It's odd because I still see you as a young'n, not an embarrassing dad!

Ahh, mkcb, you're too kind. I am in fact both of them things...
    One of my favourites is to hoist my trousers way up over my waist, arch my shoulders...and just exist in their space for a second:D It's a wonder they haven't knifed me.
  • I throw bricks at people.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Does that actually get him wound up? I think it's great when people donate and volunteer on their own.
    He doesn't like presents, his birthday, celebrating his birthday, acknowledgement of it...nothing. And he hasn't been one to donate or work at a soup kitchen or give thought to the less fortunate.
    So giving him a present, so to speak, winds him up enough. :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    TrixieCat wrote:
    He doesn't like presents, his birthday, celebrating his birthday, acknowledgement of it...nothing. And he hasn't been one to donate or work at a soup kitchen or give thought to the less fortunate.
    So giving him a present, so to speak, winds him up enough. :p

I bet he's a real kick in the pants ;)
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    why would you want to wind people up? i hate antagonistic people who just do shit to amuse themselves. tis unfair and shows a distinct lack of grace.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    dunkman wrote:
    i fuckin hate boats

I'd get you to inspect the golden rivet.
    Have you heard of roger the cabin boy?
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Accuse them of cheating at Mario Kart
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
    why would you want to wind people up? i hate antagonistic people who just do shit to amuse themselves. tis unfair and shows a distinct lack of grace.

Surely a bit of gentle leg pulling doesn't need to be condemned so? When carried out in correct circumstances it can prove quite a bond.

*shows distinct lack of grace as he minces off to bed in pink hairband* :p
    jamie uk wrote:
    Surely a bit of gentle leg pulling doesn't need to be condemned so? When carried out in correct circumstances it can prove quite a bond.

*shows distinct lack of grace as he minces off to bed in pink hairband* :p

i guess it depends on the situation jamie sure. but if you know it makes the other person nuts then dont do it. believe it or not i have an extremely short fuse when it comes to this kind of thing. ;):D and if i tell you it annoys me, then i expect some respect and for the "gentle leg pulling" to cease. i just dont like people who push and push just to get a reaction out of someone. cause if you do it to me, then i will give you one youre not likely to forget. gently ribbing is fine just don't push it. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    i guess it depends on the situation jamie sure. but if you know it makes the other person nuts then dont do it. believe it or not i have an extremely short fuse when it comes to this kind of thing. ;):D and if i tell you it annoys me, then i expect some respect and for the "gentle leg pulling" to cease. i just dont like people who push and push just to get a reaction out of someone. cause if you do it to me, then i will give you one youre not likely to forget. gently ribbing is fine just don't push it. :)

Tis fine, I'm with you on most of it, but is not always best to be a 'stuffed shirt', or a hard nose. I find the 'treat em mean, keep em keen' method has a shelf life. I just go with whatever flow.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I'm just glad you are getting in touch with your fenimine side. :)

It's only a matter of time now till my fiendish plan takes shape! :D

**rubs hands together in glee, and starts hunting for man size suspenders and corsets**
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • I tell my parents that no matter what they hear on fox news, climate change is, in fact, real.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Tis fine, I'm with you on most of it, but is not always best to be a 'stuffed shirt', or a hard nose. I find the 'treat em mean, keep em keen' method has a shelf life. I just go with whatever flow.

well i'd hardly call myself a stuffed shirt but nor do i like being poked with a stick just cause it amuses someone.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    well i'd hardly call myself a stuffed shirt but nor do i like being poked with a stick just cause it amuses someone.

How is walking in a room with a hair band on 'poking with a stick'? :p Tis funny...just admit it. Only 13 year old girls and stuffed shirts would be bothered..strangely, my 10 myear old boy is slightly ashamed when I do it..but loves the trouser hoisting feast!!! He loves that one, and of course the old man can get 98% at ZZ Top's La Grange on Guitar Hero III, that's why he lets me off. :D
    Jeanie wrote:

**and starts hunting for man size suspenders and corsets**

* puts aforementioned products on ebay for $50 and a photo of jugs*
    Jeanie wrote:
    I'm just glad you are getting in touch with your fenimine side. :)

It's only a matter of time now till my fiendish plan takes shape! :D

**rubs hands together in glee, and starts hunting for man size suspenders and corsets**

Erm..not sure about that Jeanie...:) maybe if you asked nice, and got Dunk to go first :p
  • dunkman wrote:
    * puts aforementioned products on ebay for $50 and a photo of jugs*
    *signs in to ebay*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    My gosh, all I have to do is act like my normal self, and it winds people up!

I don't even have to try anymore!
    :)