The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    i'm always scared after games like this. you know Montreal will be fired up for game 2 and hopefully, teh Flyers saved a few goals for that game.

olay olay

game 2 is huge...let's grab these disrepecting-US anthem pussies by the balls. Or just do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nAVNvoUp2Y

Kjell Samuelsson was an animal...he was like a retarded chara, just with a much cooler helmet
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Here's what Hal Gill had to say via TSN.

"It's easy to hate the Flyers," said Gill, a former Pittsburgh Penguin who lived through the intense cross-state rivalry in the playoffs the last two seasons. "They've been the Broad Street Bullies, their fans are loud and obnoxious."

Hal Gill an American btw...how's he feel when the The National Anthem is boo'ed in Montreal by his fans

Fuckin dope

There is nothing more disrespectful then booing a Country's National Anthem
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

"It's easy to hate the Flyers," said Gill, a former Pittsburgh Penguin who lived through the intense cross-state rivalry in the playoffs the last two seasons. "They've been the Broad Street Bullies, their fans are loud and obnoxious."

Hal Gill an American btw...how's he feel when the The National Anthem is boo'ed in Montreal by his fans

Fuckin dope

Cheering opponents getting injured isn't disrespectful at all.
    lol
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ohhh shit

were getting feisty here :lol:8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    pain and rygar line up together in the faceoff circle.... :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Hey we'll show up. I'm sure someone's told them there was a game last night by now.
    Rygar wrote:

Fuckin dope

lol

What flyer fan cheered when there was an injury ?

Many a building has cheered opponents injuries of the years...including when Flyers were hurt on the road

I still wouldn't boo another Country's Anthem

Rygar wrote:

Fuckin dope

lol

What flyer fan cheered when there was an injury ?

Many a building has cheered opponents injuries of the years...including when Flyers were hurt on the road

I still wouldn't boo another Country's Anthem
    Half the crowd, and that's being generous. And because other people cheer injuries it doesn't make it any better.

And I agree with you, I wouldn't boo another country's anthem and it is disrespectful. But c'mon, there's 22 thousand people in there and you're painting them all with the same brush. The majority have respect.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    booing a national anthem is lame. and cheering when a player gets injured is just as lame. sometimes, i'm embarressed by the philly fans.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    winner goes to the cup kids..emotions are high add that to the fact that hockey fans are crazy to begin with and it = SOME CRAZY ACTIONS ON BEHALF OF THE FANS

WHEN BRASHER took betts head off 2 years ago i happened to be sitting next to the caps runway and needless to say i let a few bombs slip out from my voicebox ( if you know what i mean)

even the peoplearound me were like woah dude wtf? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i would have fought him in the heat of the moment on that sunday afternoon...would of got my head knocked in ,but i would have swung at him :D

Rygar and I go way back...he loves the Flyers :P

Rygar wrote:

Half the crowd, and that's being generous. And because other people cheer injuries it doesn't make it any better.

And I agree with you, I wouldn't boo another country's anthem and it is disrespectful. But c'mon, there's 22 thousand people in there and you're painting them all with the same brush. The majority have respect.

I saw you booing from your living room Sunday night ;)

It was just annoying to hear an American bash fans when some of the fans he plays for boo his National Anthem

81 wrote:
    booing a national anthem is lame. and cheering when a player gets injured is just as lame. sometimes, i'm embarressed by the philly fans.
    Agreed.
    81 wrote:

Don't get me wrong we're no saints here

I can probably skate faster then Gill so I can talk crap about him

:lol:

Rygar wrote:

It was just annoying to hear an American bash fans when some of the fans he plays for boo his National Anthem
    Well he wasn't talking about the anthem booing, and none of the yanks on Montreal like that shit.
    Besides, he was right ;)

Funny though, Montreal loves the american players
    Rygar wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Well he wasn't talking about the anthem booing, and none of the yanks on Montreal like that shit.
    Besides, he was right ;)

One good thing you have going for you this year...you don't have to worry about Cletus scoring on you

:D

One good thing you have going for you this year...you don't have to worry about Cletus scoring on you

Yah I don't get it, you're gonna have to explain that one to me
    Rygar wrote:

I thought that was your nickname for RJ Umberger in '08 ?

He had like 6 goals in the series

Rygar wrote:

I thought that was your nickname for RJ Umberger in '08 ?

He had like 6 goals in the series
    oh fuck, yah I hate that guy
    I don't remember what I was calling him (a lot, lol). Gunter, probably, although that droolin Malkin has that one now.
    Is it me or is that one guy ready to hit his wife/daughter/gf ?

:?

BruinsFans.jpg

It's YOUR fault, bitch!

BruinsFans.jpg

hmm, might be time to take one the kids up front and make an avatar out of em. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

BruinsFans.jpg

hmm, might be time to take one the kids up front and make an avatar out of em. :lol:
    lol bad karma, someone can probably find a pic from game 3 that depicts a flyers fan doing the same thing
    Rygar wrote:
    lol bad karma, someone can probably find a pic from game 3 that depicts a flyers fan doing the same thing

right now it is...but for the first Boston/Philly game next year, it might be needed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

right now it is...but for the first Boston/Philly game next year, it might be needed.
    That's true. In fact, you have given me some Washington/Pittsburgh ideas. Actually no, just Pittsburgh. I don't think we'll find a Washington fan round these parts for a long time
    Rygar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

That's true. In fact, you have given me some Washington/Pittsburgh ideas. Actually no, just Pittsburgh. I don't think we'll find a Washington fan round these parts for a long time

StevieG doesn't want to play any more. :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    81 wrote:

StevieG doesn't want to play any more. :cry:
    I think he quit the 10c after game 7
    Back to how a few bad apples paint the whole crowd negative: http://habsinsideout.com/main/35118
    Rygar wrote:
    Back to how a few bad apples paint the whole crowd negative: http://habsinsideout.com/main/35118

that's a douche bag move
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

that's a douche bag move
    We get it. There's assholes everywhere, doesn't matter if your American or Canadian.