The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Weird how a game can turn like that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i suggest you guys call your people at the box office..we were able to walk down to customer service tonight and get another 4 tickets for the classic in section 10something

that makes 10 tickets from msg for the classic....

how you guys got nothing is beyond me
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    i suggest you guys call your people at the box office..we were able to walk down to customer service tonight and get another 4 tickets for the classic in section 10something

So you're saying I should stop by MSG's ticket window when I'm up there in two weekends?

So you're saying I should stop by MSG's ticket window when I'm up there in two weekends?

Well no because u need season tickets
    However...based on the list of seats shown to us MSG has a ton of tickets
    So all I'm saying is something seems funky in Philly if nobody is getting tickets
    I would call up the powers that be and say WTF
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • i suggest you guys call your people at the box office..we were able to walk down to customer service tonight and get another 4 tickets for the classic in section 10something

So all I'm saying is something seems funky in Philly if nobody is getting tickets

Bunch of shit.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Pronger-less Flyers with a nice, if somewhat lucky, win. 8-)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Pronger-less Flyers with a nice, if somewhat lucky, win. 8-)

i wouldn't call it lucky. Flyers played well and controlled the game for about 49 minutes before pitt decided to show up.

Flyers need to really stop making bone headed passes in the D zone. With a couple minutes left in the 3rd, 93 has the puck on the far boards and just tosses it to the center of the ice with zero pressure on him. :x I was like you idiot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    81 wrote:

i wouldn't call it lucky. Flyers played well and controlled the game for about 49 minutes before pitt decided to show up.

Flyers need to really stop making bone headed passes in the D zone. With a couple minutes left in the 3rd, 93 has the puck on the far boards and just tosses it to the center of the ice with zero pressure on him. :x I was like you idiot
    Was it like the Sabre's pass to Giroux on Wednesday? That was a gift I'll gladly accept.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    81 wrote:

Was it like the Sabre's pass to Giroux on Wednesday? That was a gift I'll gladly accept.

not quite that bad...93 was at the faceoff circle....he just chucked the puck without looking tho..drives me nuts when they do that stuff.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Bunch of shit.

:D:D

considering iam gonna be making all my xmas funds back..yes it is a bunch of shit for you cats :lol:
  • :D:D

considering iam gonna be making all my xmas funds back..yes it is a bunch of shit for you cats :lol:

I should've gone to Fenway a couple years ago - would've been easier to get tixx. :roll:

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

you don't have to answer this, but I'm curious to know what you paid for your tix

I might just end up going down there to tailgate and shit. Tix on stubhub are more than SCF tix were.

now he's having concussion symptoms, which explains the 'mystery virus'

so much for keeping him healthy this year. just shut him down until march. give him 15 games at the end of the year to get back in shape for playoffs.

I'd love for them to trade bob for a dman
    The Fixer wrote:

so much for keeping him healthy this year. just shut him down until march. give him 15 games at the end of the year to get back in shape for playoffs.

great

when did he get concussed?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Scheen has a mile concussion as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

great

when did he get concussed?

not sure that they know exactly when

hopefully all of these injuries will be a blessing in disguise. rest up, get healthy, come back late in the season, get in shape and be ready to go for playoff run.

another injury to carle, coburn, or especially timonen on the backline could be big trouble
    edited December 2011
    The Fixer wrote:

you don't have to answer this, but I'm curious to know what you paid for your tix

I might just end up going down there to tailgate and shit. Tix on stubhub are more than SCF tix were.

$200 per ....but were gonna take the extra's and sell them for high prices and get our money back
    they gave us section 10 3 or 104 i think .....
    i bought 2 myself and im not sure if i'am even going ..but i know i can flip them
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    When I went to the Jay Z concert, I met up with some people and he said the Flyers tickets all went to season ticket holders, the rangers get their tickets and they can do what they want with them, assume that is where the MSG tickets are from, and the NHL/sponsors got the rest. If you're getting tickets from MSG, that is the Rangers allottment of tickets.
    The Fixer wrote:

$200 per

is that face?

pretty sure my finals tix were $350 per. I had great seats...2nd level, 4th row, behind net where giroux stuffed in the OT winner.

not sure $200 to be a half mile from the ice is worth it. I would like to be there though. I'm 50/50 on this
    The Fixer wrote:
    not sure that they know exactly when

hopefully all of these injuries will be a blessing in disguise. rest up, get healthy, come back late in the season, get in shape and be ready to go for playoff run.

another injury to carle, coburn, or especially timonen on the backline could be big trouble

at least they are playing pretty solid now with out him. 43 has looked decent....unlike the last half dozen D call ups.

i agree with getting Pronger healthy and a tune up stint over the last month of the season....no need to rush anything right now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    is that face?

pretty sure my finals tix were $350 per. I had great seats...2nd level, 4th row, behind net where giroux stuffed in the OT winner.

not sure $200 to be a half mile from the ice is worth it. I would like to be there though. I'm 50/50 on this

Damn dude, just went on stubhub and it looks like they are selling pretty well at those prices too. The average price sold is insane.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

$200 per

is that face?

yes directly from MSG ...no middle men

actually they are $ 240 face ...my friend went down and paid last night and he said 2 -ish
    just called him..actually face is $ 240

actually they are $ 240 face ...my friend went down and paid last night and he said 2 -ish

that's a retarded amount for a reg season hockey game, let alone a game in a stadium that isn't designed for hockey viewing.

people are dumb
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    is that face?

Damn dude, just went on stubhub and it looks like they are selling pretty well at those prices too. The average price sold is insane.

as i mentioned...MSG has a shitload of them....don't know why or how
    originally season tick holders were allowed to 1 per seat they had

i guess not every season ticket holder took them hence all these extra they have that they are selling to the same season ticket holders who already bought
    81 wrote:

that's a retarded amount for a reg season hockey game, let alone a game in a stadium that isn't designed for hockey viewing.

people are dumb

rangers never played in it and the true fans want to be there...yes it is alot but people want to go and are willing to pay ...nothing wrong with that

but yes it is alot

how is section 103 or 104 phillies fans?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    is that face?

as i mentioned...MSG has a shitload of them....don't know why or how
    originally season tick holders were allowed to 1 per seat they had

i guess not every season ticket holder took them hence all these extra they have that they are selling to the same season ticket holders who already bought

That's what I figured. They offered to the season ticket holders and are selling what they have left over. My buddy said the Rangers got a lot of tickets
    how is section 103 or 104 phillies fans?

outfield....fuck

although the asking price is 500+ on the hub. :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The average price sold is insane.

where do you see that number? i can't find it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

You have to pretend you are selling tickets to get it. Always do this before I buy anything on stubhub. Just log in, click on sell, put in a random section, row and seat number then go to the next step and you can see every ticket listed and sold and the average price for each section. I'm not going to this, but when I do buy tickets, I look to see if there are a lot of tickets sold at the prices they are listed. If there aren't I wait since they will be coming down.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

You have to pretend you are selling tickets to get it. Always do this before I buy anything on stubhub. Just log in, click on sell, put in a random section, row and seat number then go to the next step and you can see every ticket listed and sold and the average price for each section. I'm not going to this, but when I do buy tickets, I look to see if there are a lot of tickets sold at the prices they are listed. If there aren't I wait since they will be coming down.

:thumbup:

thanks

good info to have
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg