Buffalo Sabres

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    another win against Philly and USA netminder Robert Esche. Miller was great again making saves to the chants of 'U.S.A.'.

I love this team. They come from all angles and they have 4 lines they can roll out fearlessly. They will have the most 20 goal scorers in the league.... they will be so dangerous come playoff time.

Im going to the Sabres/Ottawa game Saturday night in Buffalo. What a huge game for this team!
  • Ruff for Coach of the year
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • StellyStelly Posts: 170
    This is really exciting to see the Sabres rip it up like this! I wish I was able to watch more games. Living away from your favorite team(s) sucks.
    8/22/98 - Toronto
    8/26/98 - Cleveland
    10/7/00 - Detroit
    4/25/03 - Cleveland
    6/23/06 - Pittsburgh
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    thanks for knocking off the flyers !
    huge!
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    MayDay10 wrote:
    another win against Philly and USA netminder Robert Esche. Miller was great again making saves to the chants of 'U.S.A.'.

I love this team. They come from all angles and they have 4 lines they can roll out fearlessly. They will have the most 20 goal scorers in the league.... they will be so dangerous come playoff time.

Im going to the Sabres/Ottawa game Saturday night in Buffalo. What a huge game for this team!

oh man this ottawa game is makin me nervous ....if we can get over the hump of beating them ...ill go freakin nuts....last ottawa game i went to the sens killed us 10 to 4 ....after that whipping the sabs went on a tare though ,so we shall see :)

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

oh man this ottawa game is makin me nervous ....if we can get over the hump of beating them ...ill go freakin nuts....last ottawa game i went to the sens killed us 10 to 4 ....after that whipping the sabs went on a tare though ,so we shall see :)

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sens arent playing very well , they may be ripe for a Sabres ass whipping
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    i cant wait for the super bowl...but this sabers/sens game i cant wait for sat...
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

i was at the flyers game last night. 5th row seats, amazing! the best part i sthat they cost about $60 canadian, whereas a leafs game in those seats in toronto would cost $240. cant wait for the playoffs! ill be going back for a game or two.
    awesome win for the sabs..........miller played great in net

LETS GO BUFFALO

Buffalo needs to beat the Panthers tonight and Carolina tomorrow and Ottawa needs to lose at Philly tonight.

Would be great going into the olympic break
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Big weekend tonight. The Sabres can potentially take first in the Northeast and come within 2 points of the conference lead with a game in hand.

Buffalo needs to beat the Panthers tonight and Carolina tomorrow and Ottawa needs to lose at Philly tonight.

Would be great going into the olympic break
    that would be great if they can do that ....i dont think they could ...i think there injuries are catching up to them ....they need this brake real bad....there last game against the candians ,was really bad they got lucky with a point on that one

why is it every toronto / buffalo game theres always more leaf fans there than buffalo fans ......wtf

The proximity of Toronto and surrounding southern ontario. Also with the price and availability of actual Leafs in the ACC tickets. Combined with the fact that the Buffalo fanbase (although rabid) isnt rabid enough to eat all the tickets up when they go on sale. The Leafs have droves of fans who go everywhere. I respect that.

But I dont respect Darcy Tucker. Hopefully he gets hurt tomorrow. Usually I would root for the Leafs to get in over teams like Tampa and atlanta, but not now after what this jack hole did to Hecht.

Tomorrow has some implications to be a great game! The possibility for ugliness is there. Will we see a Bertuzzi incident? I dont think any of the Sabres are going to want to lose any playoff time. The Leafs are playing desparate hockey and have had a month of playoff hockey now. So I dont think the Leafs are willing to take any stupid penalties either

But if this game gets out of reach either way it could get very ugly
    great game .....go sabers

great game .....go sabers

I agree crazy start to finish and thank god for the Sens choking it up again as per the usual
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Classic game this evening, probably best of the playoffs so far. Has Bucci would say, Chris Drury is clutch... and clutch is everything
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    I agree crazy start to finish and thank god for the Sens choking it up again as per the usual
    well i know ottawa has a rep of choking in the playoffs but this ...i think this is a diferent team then in the past

platessmall.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    what a game. Gotta steal 3 more against the Sens.... They are scary good
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I was having flashbacks to the mid-1980's last with all that scoring......three goals in the last 1:37 of the game!!!!! Then an overtime stunner!!!! Wow...great TV.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • KricketKricket Posts: 707
    What a great game!!!! I was going for Ottawa but what a game!
  • Ensign9Ensign9 Posts: 3
    tybird wrote:
    I was having flashbacks to the mid-1980's last with all that scoring......three goals in the last 1:37 of the game!!!!! Then an overtime stunner!!!! Wow...great TV.

It sounded like Jim Lorentz was brought to tears because of it.
    Ensign9 wrote:
    It sounded like Jim Lorentz was brought to tears because of it.
    lucky for you ...i totaly forgot about the sabers on the radio so i can listen to lorentz an jeneret....dopeeeeeeeeeee...i heard the highlights man they where going nuts ...so was i ..

hmmmm i dont know how to feel ...the sabers are up 2-0 on the sens but i still fell like we are down 2-0 its weird ....miller is playin outstanding ....without him i dont know where the sabers are right now....i know the sens fans have to be pretty concerned with emerys play ....well anyway
    go sabers .........

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Sabres - Canes
    Conference Finals ?
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Sabres - Canes
    Conference Finals ?

who woulda thought ! ? ! ?

anyone but Jersey
    dont interefere with our NJ Pearl Jam shows !

go Sabres !
    hey i like the postive flow but this series is not over ...ottawa is very tough

go sabers

the sabers have beatin the sens again ...this is just nuts ....what does everyone else think about the play of the sabers ?

platessmall.jpg