Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:
    I detect you're becoming a huge Marty Turco fan, eh? :lol:

You guys need one point in 3 games to lock up the top seed ... no need to sweat this one out.

he is playing??? oh lord

I'd bet he's playing 2 of the last 3 games to give Thomas some rest.

Not sure if Rask is going to make it back on the ice before the end of the regular season.

The B's have nothing to play for, they are locked into the 2 seed.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Let's Go Bruins!!!! :mrgreen:

Not too happy with the 1st half... :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Here we go!
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    jmurray wrote:
    Here we go!

It hasn't started yet JM has it?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    bruins-logo.jpg

http://www.jimrome.com/cimages/var/ezji ... medium.jpg

Time to defend the Stanley Cup

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Here we go!

Peace

7:30pm but I'm ready now! :corn:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,122
    BRUINS!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Here we go!

Peace

Let's see some popcorn would be great and they're playing the team's city where i moved from DC. However even down here in South Florida the Bruins rule lots of B's fans down here. I feel at home except it never really gets cold.....I miss freezing weather. :x

Get it dunn B's

Peace

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    jmurray wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Here we go!

Peace

Been waiting for this since they WON the "Stanley Cup" last year... :fp: :corn: :thumbup: I'm hooked again!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    That was a must win for the Caps but Ov was kept in check.

Peace

• Options
    Thankfully, the glass didn't take out Krejci and let's hope they can generate some offense early today.
  • Options
    Good lord, horrendous week at work with a pretty sizable re-org ... missed most of Thursday's game as it was all Sharks all the time around here in any bar you went into.

Finally, relaxing ... and getting to watch a game.

Let's go Bruins!!!

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    :fp: Tough loss. They better find some offense soon.
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    :fp: Tough loss. They better find some offense soon.

Miss the entire game, yesterday was just a busy day of work. That goalie for the Caps was awesome but the B's play much better on the road i believe. Just keep Ovie in check and the offense will come.

Peace

• Options
    Time to get it going.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    lucic is a scumbag.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,278
    rival. wrote:
    lucic is a scumbag.

Na....... He's a beast
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    lucic is a scumbag.

now why?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    jmurray wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    lucic is a scumbag.

now why?

he's a punk. always on the ice looking for trouble.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    lucic is a scumbag.

now why?

he's a punk. always on the ice looking for trouble.

....But that's what hockey players DO try to intimidate....sort of like in poker. You know when one guy tries to take over the table saying I'm a BOSS!.

Big game coming up...Git er Done.

Peace

• Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    Monday night was the most despicably refereed hockey game I have ever watched. When you try and play hockey the first 2 periods and this sequence of events occurs.... A player on the other team starts multiple fights because he got lit up 15 seconds into the game. Your players don't respond to the fights because they are absolutely crushing the other team at the hockey aspect of the game. The refs call phantom penalties to keep the other team from being man down during crucial junctures of momentum. Said opponent scores 2 of 4 tallies during these farcical 4 on 4's. Said opponent is continuing to literally headhunt your best player (before and after the whistle) all series because he has missed half the season with concussions. All while happening in your own barn?

But hey, why can't we have the cash cow matchup of Boston vs New York in every single sports championship every year? (time to realign NHL and NBA) Think of the revenue!! We can even build venues to hold said events in between both cities on neutral ground, how does Bristol Connecticut sound???
  • Options
    Time to get the offence pummped up tonight B's.

Peace

• Options
    Just like that the Caps get one an easy one. TT had no chance.

Peace

• Options
    Do or die now for 2 games....what happened today i missed the game.

Peace

• Options
    Tough loss and a tough slashing call with so little time left in a tie playoff game. Hurts not having McQuiad.
  • Options
    Phew, on to game 7.
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    Phew, on to game 7.

I missed the game again I attened my first Polo Championship Match and i must say that was a whole lot of fun. i did the same thing when i got an update on my phone.

On to game 7 where the Bruins have been many times before, GO B"s.

Peace

• Options
    Let's go Bruins! :corn:
  • Options
    Lucic is KILLING me ... seems like a liability so far, sloppy, out of position ...

• Options
    Seguin!!!!!!

This kid ... and he's a kid ... dear lord, the potential.