Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    last night made up for saturday
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    last night made up for saturday
    It was pretty funny, and I'm a Habs fan!
    Those announcers had it coming. Going on and on about how good the Penguins are...
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    Rygar wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Lesson #1 - don't harp before the fat lady.

Wouldn't have been the same without a post from you.

Now zip it :lol:
    Same lesson for the Pens fans ;)
    How I laughed.

After the win against the Pens in Pittsburgh, I'm taking this song for the BRUINS....Black and Yellow

Great, great win last night, I love it. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    After the win against the Pens in Pittsburgh, I'm taking this song for the BRUINS....Black and Yellow

Great, great win last night, I love it. :D

Peace
    No surprise out of last night's game. Ottawa looks like a pee wee team out there.
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Big 7-0 with against the Canes in the front end of a home and home

hat trick for Big Z and 7th shutout for Thomas
  • Options
    I got my boyfriend tickets for the B's for Christmas, we went to the game this past Thursday. Was a lot of fun, and the team is doing great. I am not a huge hockey fan but i was impressed with the team. Can't wait to go in April, hopefully it is a game to fight for the playoffs.
  • Options
    Nice road win, 6-2 over the Avs!
  • Options
    Keep it rolling B's :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Thankfully, they hung on for the 2-1 win over the Pathers going into the All Star break.
  • Options
    Chara breaks his own record at 105.9 mph in the hardest shot comp.
  • Options
    4 seconds in against the Stars and 3 face-offs and 3 fighting majors. Old school hockey.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jmurray wrote:
    4 seconds in against the Stars and 3 face-offs and 3 fighting majors. Old school hockey.

Old time hockey?

hanson%20brothers.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    jmurray wrote:

Old time hockey?

hanson%20brothers.jpg

Exactly! :lol:

4-0 B's with 4 fighting majors after 1.
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    what was it, 3 fighting major's in the first 3 seconds lmao, i only saw the highlights but crazy start
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    Old School hockey is right like what happened to this Islander goalie :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0G3Jft1KXQ

Let's go Bruins

Peace

• Options
    just got back from my first bruins game.... oh my fucking god!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options

First this year ... or ever?

Know you're a youngin' ... but, everyone should have experienced the old Garden at least once.

Oh well ... better late than never, great game to be at for sure!

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

Know you're a youngin' ... but, everyone should have experienced the old Garden at least once.

first ever. in the balcony with some crazy people. i loved every second of that.

• Options
    Great pic on Yahoo right now ...

1296786843.jpg

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    i want that team to show up every night
  • Options

talk about setting the tone of the game
    how cheap is Ott !!!
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options

You picked a good one as your first! Little to close as the end though.
  • Options
    m0jorisen wrote:

how cheap is Ott !!!
    What did he do last night, other than take target practice on Campbell's face?
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:

how cheap is Ott !!!
    he's a typical nhl pussy. he'll fight the little guy then he backed down from chara twice. backed out of it with marchand. hell, even seguin went after him.

• Options
    Rygar wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:

how cheap is Ott !!!
    he's a typical nhl pussy. he'll fight the little guy then he backed down from chara twice. backed out of it with marchand. hell, even seguin went after him.
    Well I can't blame him for backing out of a fight with Chara. May as well fight with your arms tied behind your back and a blindfold on.
    As for the other two, he'd be Chara, so maybe that's why he didn't fight them. Everyone knows why Campbell wanted to fight him (and rightfully so). Too bad he lost the fight, but I doubt they're done.
  • Options
    actually.. i was unaware of the history these two have had.. fill me in?

• Options
    Ott clobbered Campbell when Campbell played for the Panthers with a bad hit, pretty dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKAvHAMhFqU
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Ott clobbered Campbell when Campbell played for the Panthers with a bad hit, pretty dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKAvHAMhFqU
    damn. good on campbell.

just found out that the 3 other stars that were injured in the fight have all been put on IR! :lol:

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:

I can say I've experienced the old Garden when Espo/Orr/Cashman/Cheevers etc played and saw Larry Bird/McHale/Parrish and company played. I'm so glad I went through ALL that, it was a magical place. :D

Peace

• Options