Options

Edmonton Oilers

Comments

• Options
    can't wait for saturday! GO OILERS!
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    oh my god !!! I can't wait until saturday !!!! cheap wing night.. beer and the OILERS !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I'd be lying if I said I am not on the verge of tears.
    enough said
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602

That is sweet!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when he made that goal!!
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    prljamgirl wrote:
    That is sweet!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when he made that goal!!

You and me both. When he got the puck and started for the net. WOW. I thought if he misses I will cry.. what the hell he got it in and I almost cried anyway.

GO OILERS!!!! :D
  • Options
    freeonefreeone Posts: 24
    I almost feel sorry for the moose-herders. Stanleys tea-cup is going to be hoisted and skated around by the American team in their back-yard. Would have save moose-tears by just having it done tonight.
  • Options
    freeone wrote:
    I almost feel sorry for the moose-herders. Stanleys tea-cup is going to be hoisted and skated around by the American team in their back-yard. Would have save moose-tears by just having it done tonight.
    What the hell is your damn problem??? Stay the fuck out of this thread. I'm so sick of your anti-Canadian attitude and so is everyone else.
  • Options
    freeone wrote:

Once again you fucker: I asked you kindly the first time not to reply to this thread. Your intentions are obvious.
    ps. you suck
    ps II. oil
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    ThumbingMyWay32ThumbingMyWay32 Posts: 1,224
    prljamgirl wrote:
    What the hell is your damn problem??? Stay the fuck out of this thread. I'm so sick of your anti-Canadian attitude and so is everyone else.

See, atleast I don't have anything against Canadians.
    "Sarcasm: intellect on the offensive"

"What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact."

Camden 5-28-06
    Washington, D.C. 6-22-08
  • Options
    See, atleast I don't have anything against Canadians.

Good, because then there would really be trouble. ;)
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    freeone wrote:
    so your the reason why i hate america
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    freeonefreeone Posts: 24
    I guess if my life sucked so bad that I had to be a hockey fan I'd sound as ignorantly stupid as you do.

quit humping moose, it makes you have a dirty mouth.

Once again you fucker: I asked you kindly the first time not to reply to this thread. Your intentions are obvious.
    ps. you suck
    ps II. oil
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    prljamgirl wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!! Best game of the series!! Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!!
    Unfortunately for the Carolina Hurricanes this is really bad news. The Oil are WAY too pround to let you win the cup in their house....this is going to game seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the best endings of a hockey game I've ever seen. It'd be great to have the Oil come back. :)

In other news, the Wild signed a 24 year old writer to be director of hockey operations. Sure why not? Apparently this article says he won't be "in charge," that Reisborough is, but this guy handles a lot of day to day things. Weird.

http://www.startribune.com/1330/story/492390.html
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    freeone wrote:
    I guess if my life sucked so bad that I had to be a hockey fan I'd sound as ignorantly stupid as you do.

quit humping moose, it makes you have a dirty mouth.

Did you just write "ignorantly stupid"? I don't think you should be calling anyone stupid. People in glass houses and all of that. I have read some of your posts and I have seen cats with better grammar skills than you. Note: I haven't gone searching for your posts but you seem unable to stay away from the Oilers thread. Perhaps, you are a little more fond of some of those beefy hockey players than you care to admit ;)

GO OILERS GO!!!!! :D
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    freeone wrote:

I must admit, I had a good laugh at that. The idea of a 'moose-herder' is quite commical. However you're still in here only to be a shit disturber, I'm sure if you move on to a new thread you can bring something more productive to the conversation. Until then, I officially crown you the biggest disgrace in the Pearl Jam Message Pit. Country bashing is unacceptable behavior and you are the reason we have the ability to report anyone to the mods for innapropriate posts.

Switching the topic, how clutch is Pisani?! The hometown boy makes good yet again, I love it!
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    MCG wrote:
    I must admit, I had a good laugh at that. The idea of a 'moose-herder' is quite commical. However you're still in here only to be a shit disturber, I'm sure if you move on to a new thread you can bring something more productive to the conversation. Until then, I officially crown you the biggest disgrace in the Pearl Jam Message Pit. Country bashing is unacceptable behavior and you are the reason we have the ability to report anyone to the mods for innapropriate posts.

Switching the topic, how clutch is Pisani?! The hometown boy makes good yet again, I love it!

Well said MCG!! I agree and I hope that others have reported this person to the mods for inappropriate posts as I have.

Pisani.............KICKS MAJOR ASS!!!!!!! I believe that four out of his last eight goals have been gmae winning goals!!! So sweet......
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    that game was extremely exciting.

I couldnt help but think of Jagr when I saw Weight gliding off the ice with his arm hanging down.

Its going to be incredible out at The Rexal Center Saturday Night.

Good Luck, Oilers !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    that game was extremely exciting.

I couldnt help but think of Jagr when I saw Weight gliding off the ice with his arm hanging down.

Its going to be incredible out at The Rexal Center Saturday Night.

Good Luck, Oilers !

Word has it Weight will not be able to play in Saturdays game.
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:

you guys know he is just trying to get a rise out of all of us, let's just ignore him and save our energy for the love of our Oilers. He is just an imature little boy probably grounded to his room and has nothing else to do with his time.

poor pathetic boy.
  • Options
    Lets Go Oilers Lets Go !!! Lets Go Oilers Lets Go !!
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    you guys know he is just trying to get a rise out of all of us, let's just ignore him and save our energy for the love of our Oilers. He is just an imature little boy probably grounded to his room and has nothing else to do with his time.

poor pathetic boy.

I know....but there's a difference between bashing our Oilers and bashing our Country!!! I can ignore A LOT of stuff, but that's just too much!!! :) He's on my ignore list now though, so no worries!!!!!
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Nice to see all of those ngative posts removed, THANKS MODS!

ps. GO OILERS!!!
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    MCG wrote:

ps. GO OILERS!!!

Ya thanks.....You guys ROCK!!!!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Word has it Weight will not be able to play in Saturdays game.

i heard that this morning too. adam ward has to be hurting as well, after sustaining that shoulder injury and possibly an ankle too. i guess the canes will have to juggle the line up just a bit for saturday...
  • Options
    Lets Go Oilers Lets Go
  • Options
    MCG wrote:

ps. GO OILERS!!!

Very nice. thanks, mods :)

GO OILERS GO!!! :D:D
  • Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    lets go oilers .....thats the chant you heard in buffalo as the goal went in in ot ....i cant stand the canes ....an i dont even know why ....well ido kknow why but it is a long list ....anyway you have the support of buffalo on your side ...tuff brake with rolely the goalie ..this could have been his year to be noticed for what he is ....
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

Wooooooo

Hoooooooo
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    Sorry folks for my part in the negative spin this thread was taking before the Mods appropriately took action.
    :) (kat....meow)
    The Oilers make me all surly and stuff.
    ps. Oil

Oh by the way I am going to be in Edmonton for the game on Saturday. Not sure what I am doing but if any of you blokes were going to a certain place, let me know and maybe we can hook up.

ps II
    Oiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrs
    >>>>
    >