Options

Edmonton Oilers

Comments

• Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I don't know if I can handle this stress.

GO OILERS GO!!
    GO OILERS GO!!
    GO OILERS GO!!

:D:D:D

On the Oilers' site you should check out the fans' pictures under 'fanimals'. They are too cute!! ;)
  • Options
    ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    GO OILERS GO!!!

GO PISANI and PRONGER!!! WIN IT!
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Options
    holy fuck

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,943
    Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    parasol - you called it!!!!!

PISANI!!!!!!

OILERS WIN! OILERS WIN!!! OILERS!!!!

YES!!!! YES!!!!

HNIC on saturday in fuckin' edmonton!!!! fuck yeah!!!! :D
  • Options
    Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Wow!!!

That was so intense!!!

Beauty goal!!!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    shorthanded goal by Pisani!!! :D
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Options
    That was SWEET. so, so sweet!!! :D:D

to quote Cree

sweet buggity boo( or something like that ;) )
  • Options
    nice one STB :)

that's got to be so deflating for the canes...they're beat up, putting the cup back in the box, and heading into a storm on saturday night! :D

GO OILERS!!! :D
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!! Best game of the series!! Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!!
    Unfortunately for the Carolina Hurricanes this is really bad news. The Oil are WAY too pround to let you win the cup in their house....this is going to game seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    freeone wrote:
    Americans will be drinking from Stanley's tea-cup!!!!

I don't understand you with this American/Canadian thing. Do you even realize how many players on the Hurricanes are Canadian???? Whether the Oilers or the Hurricanes win the cup, there will be both Americans and Canadians, as well as a few other nationalities drinking out of the cup!!
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Let's go boy SHAWEET HUGIDDY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SHAWEET HUGIDDY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ps. oil
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    nice one STB :)

that's got to be so deflating for the canes...they're beat up, putting the cup back in the box, and heading into a storm on saturday night! :D

GO OILERS!!! :D

thanks, mookie :)

It has to be deflating for sure. They were sure they had it tonight. I was seriously freaking out here :o I think I may have screamed a little bit. I hope my neighbors don't call 911. :p
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Ron MeLean (just now): "You may run out of gas but you don't run out of oil"

love it.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    thanks, mookie :)

It has to be deflating for sure. They were sure they had it tonight. I was seriously freaking out here :o I think I may have screamed a little bit. I hope my neighbors don't call 911. :p

I screamed.....a lot!! My cat is afraid and my throat hurts a lot. :D But it's gonna hurt a lot more on Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ron MeLean (just now): "You may run out of gas but you don't run out of oil"

love it.

So true.... :D
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!! Best game of the series!! Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!!
    Unfortunately for the Carolina Hurricanes this is really bad news. The Oil are WAY too pround to let you win the cup in their house....this is going to game seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't that something, L???? WOW!! It was a such a nail biter and then freakin' Pisani just gets the sweetest goal EVER!! :)

Saturday is going to be an AMAZING night at Rexall Place. An amazing HNIC for sure!

GO OILERS!!!! :D
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I screamed.....a lot!! My cat is afraid and my throat hurts a lot. :D But it's gonna hurt a lot more on Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you aren't doing any public speaking on Sunday because I daresay you won't even be able to talk :p

Poor kitty, you will have to dress him up in some Oilers gear.

AMAZING GAME.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    Oh I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey, I, I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, oh, I'm still alive

OILERS!!!!! still alive!!!! RIGHT ON prljamgirl wherever you are!!!!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    Oh I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey, I, I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, oh, I'm still alive

OILERS!!!!! still alive!!!! RIGHT ON prljamgirl wherever you are!!!!!!!

Hi friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good choice on songs to sing to the boys!! They ARE still alive!!!
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    that was f'in awesome

my friend called it as Staios got the penalty

"short handed goal right here"

give-away/breakaway ~~~~ game six saturday! (not wednesday like harry neale said lol)
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    Wasn't that something, L???? WOW!! It was a such a nail biter and then freakin' Pisani just gets the sweetest goal EVER!! :)

Saturday is going to be an AMAZING night at Rexall Place. An amazing HNIC for sure!

GO OILERS!!!! :D

I can't even believe that beautiful goal by Pisani....amazing!!! He has been such a hero through the entire playoffs. And he's a sweetheart too. Before every home game, he goes to his grandma Pisani's house for dinner!!! Isn't the the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ok so I stole this from the actual Oilers message board but I love it:

The momentum is the Oilers', now that Hurricane Carolina has been downgraded to a tropical storm. ;)
  • Options
    ThumbingMyWay32ThumbingMyWay32 Posts: 1,224
    You won this battle Oil.........

Congrats. :)
    "Sarcasm: intellect on the offensive"

"What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact."

Camden 5-28-06
    Washington, D.C. 6-22-08
  • Options
    ok so I stole this from the actual Oilers message board but I love it:

The momentum is the Oilers', now that Hurricane Carolina has been downgraded to a tropical storm. ;)

I've been saying it all day.....if the Oilers were to win tonight, they would be unstoppable. It was a crutial game and they gained a lot of confidence back by winning tonight. They will win game six because they will not allow the Hurricanes to win the cup in Edmonton and it's going to game seven!! They are a force to be reckoned with once again!!!!!
    Go OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I can't even believe that beautiful goal by Pisani....amazing!!! He has been such a hero through the entire playoffs. And he's a sweetheart too. Before every home game, he goes to his grandma Pisani's house for dinner!!! Isn't the the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh that is so sweet!! Just too cute. I imagine she will cook him whatever he wants Saturday night :) Feed him something good, grandma Pisani. We want some more goals like that ;)
  • Options
    ahhh that is so sweet!! Just too cute. I imagine she will cook him whatever he wants Saturday night :) Feed him something good, grandma Pisani. We want some more goals like that ;)

His wife jokes that she's not good enough to feed him on game night. He has to go to grandmas for pasta and chicken!! Haha!!! ;)
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I've been saying it all day.....if the Oilers were to win tonight, they would be unstoppable. It was a crutial game and they gained a lot of confidence back by winning tonight. They will win game six because they will not allow the Hurricanes to win the cup in Edmonton and it's going to game seven!! They are a force to be reckoned with once again!!!!!
    Go OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I kept saying today was the day the Oilers would start making history because they were staging their come back and everyone was saying 'suze, they are done'. Well looks like they are not so done yet, folks. :D

Imagine being on that plane back to Edmonton tomorrow? ;)
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    His wife jokes that she's not good enough to feed him on game night. He has to go to grandmas for pasta and chicken!! Haha!!! ;)

haha. cute.

I keep checking their site as I want to see that goal again.

You are going to see an amazing game on Saturday :) The comeback of the year.
  • Options

You are going to see an amazing game on Saturday :) The comeback of the year.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!