Options

Edmonton Oilers

Comments

• Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    i wish the ducks didn't get that last goal right off the face off. that was bad. one more period to go. even if they tie it and send it into OT. it's not over yet. :)

That goal was very bad, I wasn't looking and I thought I heard him say a goal and I was thinking that can't be right :confused: . A tie would be ok. I don't think we are done yet :D

game on.

GO OILERS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    booooooooooooo!!!!!!

memo to oilers: when on a 2 man advantage, shoot the puck, don't pass it back and forth!!

i'm sorry, but that was a wasted opportunity. oh well. can't win 'em all. they still only need to win one out of the next three.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    I could just CRY. I can't believe it. Well we take it to a fifth game. Things could be worse, we are still taking this series.
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    fuck
    YES!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to anaheim!

so much for the sweep, suckas!!!!! Whyte Ave will be silent tonight... aside from the crying in the streets.

3 to go.

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    fuck
    YES!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to anaheim!

so much for the sweep, suckas!!!!! Whyte Ave will be silent tonight... aside from the crying in the streets.

3 to go.

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.

You just couldn't wait to come in here and post that, could ya? You're not getting your other three games. I believe it's happened twice before in playoff history that a team came back from a 3-0 deficit and it won't happen in this series. Sorry.....
  • Options
    damn damn double damn tonight! it was that goal off the face off that changed the game. on the bright side, a hockey night in canada on saturday :) GO OILERS!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    You just couldn't wait to come in here and post that, could ya? You're not getting your other three games. I believe it's happened twice before in playoff history that a team came back from a 3-0 deficit and it won't happen in this series. Sorry.....

Yep. We lost one game, that will be it. On to the Cup we go! :D

Lucky you, prljamgirl!!! Being there and getting to some games. I was half thinking of flying out there and trying for a ticket during the finals. If I could get a cheap flight I might have to think about it ;)

GO OILERS GO!!
  • Options
    Yep. We lost one game, that will be it. On to the Cup we go! :D

Lucky you, prljamgirl!!! Being there and getting to some games. I was half thinking of flying out there and trying for a ticket during the finals. If I could get a cheap flight I might have to think about it ;)

GO OILERS GO!!

Well.....you let me know if you're serious about that because I might be able to help you out with a ticket!!!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Well.....you let me know if you're serious about that because I might be able to help you out with a ticket!!!

Are you kidding me?!! I realize it sounds totally crazy but I have been an Oilers fan since I was a little kid and this is such a great time for the team. I have never been to an Oilers game. I have been to two NHL games but to be at an Oilers game and a play off one at THAT. WOW. It sounds just like a dream now but I would love to do it. You only live once ;)

mookie, you are totally right. that face off goal totally killed their momentum.
  • Options
    Are you kidding me?!! I realize it sounds totally crazy but I have been an Oilers fan since I was a little kid and this is such a great time for the team. I have never been to an Oilers game. I have been to two NHL games but to be at an Oilers game and a play off one at THAT. WOW. It sounds just like a dream now but I would love to do it. You only live once ;)

Check your pm's!
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Well that was too bad but they took too many penalties, their down with the flu, and I dont know about Mac T's change in the lineup. Why would you take off Peterson the game after he scored his first NHL goal. Whateva
    We will rest and take the Ducks in their own pond.

nonetheless, still :(
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    another game to keep fresh wont hurt
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLErrrrrrrsss.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Tough loss, the Ducks had a lot of jump in that game with 25 shots in the first period and deserved at least 1 win out of this series (the shot total has been staggering but it just goes to show you how good Rolie has been). Edmonton will take it in 5 probably, maybe 6 if they can't kick that nasty flu bug.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    ChrisPJChrisPJ Posts: 19
    I've never really watched a hockey game until ladt night and i actually enjoyed that game.
  • Options
    welcome to the good old hockey game, chrisPJ ! :)
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    I heard they ran out of beer in some bars in Edmonton. Awesome, you guys know how to party. :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Jam-fanJam-fan Posts: 70
    all you edmontonians out there now know what 2004's playoffs were like for us Calgary guys! Canadian hockey fans are the best in the world, especially here in Alberta!

but the Ducks are a team to be reckoned with. I'm gonna be watching tonight's game with a lot of worries after the game 4 debacle. If the Oilers can get through the first period tied at zeroes or better yet with a lead, then it's Duck a'la ronge for dinner!

gonna try to make it out to edmonton and to whyte avenue for the finals (if they happen). I don't plan on paying $800 for a ticket on ebay, but the party will be insane!
  • Options
    GO OILERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finish off those Ducks tonight!
  • Options
    Let's Go Oilers!!! :D
  • Options
    Lets Go Oilers!!!!!!

Sun Just Started Shining Here!

Gonna Be a Hot Night on Whyte

-why am i capitalizing all of my words.....
  • Options
    C'mon guys. Kill off this penalty and get that FIRST goal!!! :D:D
  • Options
    TIE GAME!!! :D:D:D

GO OILERS GO!!!

This game is just SO stressful.
  • Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    Fuck Yeah!!!
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    OK, I will be obnoxious with my three posts in a row but WE DID IT!!!! :D:D

Off to the CUP we go!
  • Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I saved you from that :D
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    WESTERN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OILERS
    SHAWEEEEEEET HUGIDDY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    Tek Money wrote:
    I saved you from that :D

Thanks ;)

Just have to bring that Cup home now.
  • Options
    Jam-fanJam-fan Posts: 70
    words can't describe how happy i am right now

GO OILERS!!!
  • Options
    Cree, you must be on TOP of the world right now :) !!!

Prljamgirl is probably down on Whyte Ave, we may not see her around for days :p