Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687

He better re-sign with Sirius. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without the Stern show.

Seriously. Same here.

"We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,313
    So from July 1st to Sept. 21 he's only doing 13 shows?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    igotid88 said:

So from July 1st to Sept. 21 he's only doing 13 shows?

Yep. That sucks. I know in the past they did a lot of weeks with only 2 shows because of live AGT shows. That actually spreads the shows out a little bit more instead of more full weeks off.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    it is what it is
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    pjradio said:

it is what it is

It is what it is, it is
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248

The start of AGT was when I started to only listen every so often. Glad it's over too. Now give me more Beet and Mark the Bagger

Mark the Bagger used to work at my local Acme.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

The start of AGT was when I started to only listen every so often. Glad it's over too. Now give me more Beet and Mark the Bagger

Mark the Bagger used to work at my local Acme.
    I'd shop every day
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Listening to yesterday's show. My god is high pitch Eric fucking disgusting. What a waste of life....and the government pays for everything. He'll be dead soon.
  • Options
    It's hard to know who's in the worse shape: High Pitch or Riley. Riley can't get a coherent sentence out.

I heard the Bobo bit this morning. Fantastic! So funny how he tried to get all the "General Hospitals" in all at once at the end.
  • Options
    rrivers said:

It's hard to know who's in the worse shape: High Pitch or Riley. Riley can't get a coherent sentence out.

I heard the Bobo bit this morning. Fantastic! So funny how he tried to get all the "General Hospitals" in all at once at the end.

We should start a death pool for all these maniacs. The clips that they play from the Riley Martin show are disturbing.

The Bobo stuff was great. They did another sting on Eric. I love these stings on the wack pack.
  • Options
    Riley sounded like hell during that call from the kid asking if his alien friends play hockey
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Anyone else listening to the History of Howard Stern stuff they are playing? I started listening religiously around the time he switched to Sirius so hearing a lot of this old stuff is new to me. I'm really enjoying it.
  • Options
    I've been listening. I started listening 2001~2002 when Artie started coming on but before he actually sat in the Jackie chair, which is kind of ironic because I can't stand Artie now. The origin of Baba Booey today made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes.
  • Options
    rrivers said:

I've been listening. I started listening 2001~2002 when Artie started coming on but before he actually sat in the Jackie chair, which is kind of ironic because I can't stand Artie now. The origin of Baba Booey today made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Ahh man, Artie is the best. Him not being on the show is why I listen only every now and then. He and Crazy Alice going at it would have me rolling for hours
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,313
    Is it a new history of howard or the one they aired before? or an updated version?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    igotid88 said:

Is it a new history of howard or the one they aired before? or an updated version?

same one from before

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio said:

igotid88 said:

same one from before

I didn't listen when they first aired this and I'm kicking myself. I'm almost done with part 5. 5 more parts to go. I have a road trip this weekend...I hope my wife is ready to learn about the history of Howard!
  • Options
    This week should be even better. Baba Booey's love tape!

I just wish they would have lowered the volume or cut out the songs they have playing in the background when they interview people. Sometimes it's hard to hear the interview comments while a song with vocals is being played at the same time.

Overall it's great though.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248

Anyone else listening to the History of Howard Stern stuff they are playing? I started listening religiously around the time he switched to Sirius so hearing a lot of this old stuff is new to me. I'm really enjoying it.

I only listened periodically before Sirius so yeah these last couple weeks have been awesome.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So the Stern Show account posted a picture on Instagram of this Jason Ellis dope that is on today and a bunch of people were ripping on it. Apparently they were deleting all the negative comments and I commented that it was sad that they were doing that and now the Stern Show Instagram account blocked me. Really? Sounds like some intern on a power trip. I'm sure Howard has no idea about any of this crap. Just find it really sad that they are censoring what people say when that is the exact opposite of what Howard is all about.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Artie was awesome when he wasn't on heroin. The best story teller ever, plain and simple. But when he went back go smack, he sucked. His story of his first appearance on stern with norm is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Along with him getting a load shot on him. And snorting coke in a pig's face on mad tv. Or him and norm being in the booth with Bob ueker. This list could continue...
  • Options
    Fafaflohi
  • Options

Artie was awesome when he wasn't on heroin. The best story teller ever, plain and simple. But when he went back go smack, he sucked. His story of his first appearance on stern with norm is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Along with him getting a load shot on him. And snorting coke in a pig's face on mad tv. Or him and norm being in the booth with Bob ueker. This list could continue...

The load getting shot on Artie is the greatest story ever
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Classic shit. He was so much better than Jackie. I hated that guy. You only ever heard him laugh when he wrote the joke. Such a douche.
  • Options

Classic shit. He was so much better than Jackie. I hated that guy. You only ever heard him laugh when he wrote the joke. Such a douche.
    Couldn't agree more. I really wish Artie would get a 3 day stand back in the chair
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Couldn't agree more. I really wish Artie would get a 3 day stand back in the chair
    Three shows wouldn't be enough to cover what he's done since he left.
  • Options
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Howard sterns penis. Never not funny.
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
  • Options
    I am really looking forward to listening to this embedded with sourshoes. What a maniac this guy is.
  • Options
    I can't wait for the Baba-booey extravaganza.