Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Anyone else listen to the show through the Sirius app? This new app is complete fucking garbage. Downloading full episodes and listening on demand have been a mess for the past month since they updated the app.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411

Anyone else listen to the show through the Sirius app? This new app is complete fucking garbage. Downloading full episodes and listening on demand have been a mess for the past month since they updated the app.

I just updated last week. And I hate it too.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Yeah, I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription and just downloading the full episodes. Sirius is a joke.
  • Options
    Sour shoes is my hero. That maniac is fucking hilarious.
  • Options

igotid88 said:

Yeah, I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription and just downloading the full episodes. Sirius is a joke.
    how do you download on the app?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Cool that Howard picked Pearl Jam over Nirvana in that guy's bracket. And there was no hesitation.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

Sour shoes is my hero. That maniac is fucking hilarious.

goddamn, his artie is flawless! if only he had the material to back it up
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    they need sour shoes to call in at least twice a week
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    They need to stop with the Embedded. All of these outside shows are only interesting when Howard is talking about them. I don't like how the High Pitch Erik show is on all the time when I get in my car.

Thoughts?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    totally agree
  • Options
    rrivers said:

They need to stop with the Embedded. All of these outside shows are only interesting when Howard is talking about them. I don't like how the High Pitch Erik show is on all the time when I get in my car.

Thoughts?

I've never gone out of my way to listen to one of the Embedded episodes. Although I did just buy a car that has Sirius in it so I will be listening to a lot more Howard 100/101. I've just had the internet subscription for the past couple years and listen on my phone.

There was talk from yesterday about doing an Embedded with that maniac Matt from California. That sounds like it would be pretty interesting....
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Roger Daltrey interview was outstanding.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    I figured out the new app. you can slide up and select points of the show
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Just found that yesterday. Haven't been listening too much lately. I follow on Twitter and hope I catch something in time. Now I'm gold with the segment select. I was able to get the Bigfoot update, skip Pitbull and get right to Daltrey
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    edited May 2015
    igotid88 said:

They finally worked out all the kinks with the new app and it is great.. Shitty part is that it was pretty much worthless to me for a month while they fixed it. I'll be calling them soon requesting a free month....that was a real mess.
  • Options
    Really? Do we need Robert Duvall again? Feels like he was on just a couple months ago....
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

igotid88 said:

They finally worked out all the kinks with the new app and it is great.. Shitty part is that it was pretty much worthless to me for a month while they fixed it. I'll be calling them soon requesting a free month....that was a real mess.
    You can get a free month every month if you wanted to.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    thought that Royal Blood interview/performance was awesome....& it sounded great too!

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Royal Blood sounded great. I'll have to check out their album.

Sour Shoes is the absolute best. Love that guy.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    i like mick the nerd
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Just heard Sour Shoes do Artie for Colin Quinn...great stuff
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Royal Blood sounded great. I'll have to check out their album.

Sour Shoes is the absolute best. Love that guy.

I had the pleasure of being the interview after Howard (the next day). Band had nothing but great things to say about the appearance and their record sales spike big time....
    http://www.alternativenation.net/interview-royal-blood-foo-fighters-tour-howard-stern/
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    Bobo banned for 15 shows (general hospital). I can't believe (general hospital) that 15 shows takes us till (general hospital) Sept 21. 15 shows was only 3 (general hospital) weeks in the good old days (general hospital)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Bobo banned for 15 shows (general hospital). I can't believe (general hospital) that 15 shows takes us till (general hospital) Sept 21. 15 shows was only 3 (general hospital) weeks in the good old days (general hospital)

So happy we don't have to hear that dope for a few months. Although this maniac might kill himself since he is banned.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    Bobo's not so stupid.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    It was sad when he said 15 shows and I was thinking late July. Then they said September 21
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

It was sad when he said 15 shows and I was thinking late July. Then they said September 21

Yeah, that sucks. I know they're off the next 2 weeks after this week. And then Howard takes a few days off for the live AGT shows. Kinda glad he's not doing AGT anymore after this year.
  • Options

igotid88 said:

Yeah, that sucks. I know they're off the next 2 weeks after this week. And then Howard takes a few days off for the live AGT shows. Kinda glad he's not doing AGT anymore after this year.
    Agree, but I don't see him adding more radio shows.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

igotid88 said:

Agree, but I don't see him adding more radio shows.
    Oh yeah, definitely not. Just sick of hearing about AGT. I don't watch the show so I never have a clue what they're talking about when they get into it.

He better re-sign with Sirius. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without the Stern show.
  • Options
    The start of AGT was when I started to only listen every so often. Glad it's over too. Now give me more Beet and Mark the Bagger
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead