Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    rrivers wrote: »
    Benji annoys me, like he annoys Howard. I hate how he never directly answers a question. I do have to give it to both of them, they did take Howard down some interesting paths but didn't get that much out of him that we didn't already know. Some of the stuff about his daughters maybe.

Yeah, I was surprised he talked about his daughters as much as he did. Their questions were pretty good, but the interview had no flow to it.

And yeah, Benji drives me nuts too. Especially how he just can't answer a simple yes or no question.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    "Their questions were pretty good, but the interview had no flow to it." - well said, that sums it up.
    Did you hear the other day when Benji wouldn't answer yes or no if he had a girlfriend, then Howard went around the room asking everyone if they had a significant other and everyone said yes or no right away. The best thing about Benji is Fred's impression of him.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote: »
    "Their questions were pretty good, but the interview had no flow to it." - well said, that sums it up.
    Did you hear the other day when Benji wouldn't answer yes or no if he had a girlfriend, then Howard went around the room asking everyone if they had a significant other and everyone said yes or no right away. The best thing about Benji is Fred's impression of him.

Oh my god...that was the worst when he couldn't just answer the fucking question.

Fred is the best....his Benji and Richard impressions are great.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    so i guess howard was not far off base calling the sony hacking a form of terrorism...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    so i guess howard was not far off base calling the sony hacking a form of terrorism...

He was right on. He made such a great point when he pointed out how everyone was all up in arms about all those celeb nude pics being leaked, but there doesn't seem to be much concern about Sony being hacked. If you looked at the nude pics, you were an asshole. But if you are reading emails from Sony execs, that's just fine. That's messed up.
  • Options

He was right on. He made such a great point when he pointed out how everyone was all up in arms about all those celeb nude pics being leaked, but there doesn't seem to be much concern about Sony being hacked. If you looked at the nude pics, you were an asshole. But if you are reading emails from Sony execs, that's just fine. That's messed up.

yup. sucks he is not on today to talk about this.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Bradley Cooper interview is fantastic
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

Beat me to it....dude seems cool as fuck

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    pjradio wrote: »

Beat me to it....dude seems cool as fuck

I loved how it flowed...just two guys talking. And if they could have pulled off that Elephant Man prank at the end I would have lost it. Most people get up and leave, love how Bradley wanted to hang and pull the call off
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    RIP Rappin' Granny.. We lost another one.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    RS151862 wrote: »

I thought she died years ago.....
  • Options

You might be thinking of Blue Iris. she died a few years ago.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022

• Options

You might be thinking of Blue Iris. she died a few years ago.

Probably. I thought stern was a rerun today, but it is live. How old was rappin granny?
  • Options
    early 80's

• Options
    The new format of the wrap-up show is awful. John Hein taking calls for 20 mins and then Gary joins him for the last 10 mins. Wish they kept it how it was with JD or Sal or Benji or whoever else in there with Hein. Just having Hein in there is so boring.
  • Options
    The new format of the wrap-up show is awful. John Hein taking calls for 20 mins and then Gary joins him for the last 10 mins. Wish they kept it how it was with JD or Sal or Benji or whoever else in there with Hein. Just having Hein in there is so boring.

I've always thought he was a bore
  • Options
  • Options
    John Hein is a lesbian
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Yep. And the only thing that made me listen to the wrap-up show was the rest of the crew being on there with him. Now that it's mostly just him, I'll take a pass.
  • Options

Yep. And the only thing that made me listen to the wrap-up show was the rest of the crew being on there with him. Now that it's mostly just him, I'll take a pass.

The only time I listened to the wrap up show is when Howard played clips of it the next day.
  • Options
    Yesterday when Howard was playing Riley Martin singing Happy Birthday I was laughing so hard I was crying in my car. So great!

It's nice having a live show start at 10am West Coast time today. I haven't listened to a live show since the beginning of Sirius.
  • Options
    rrivers said:

Yesterday when Howard was playing Riley Martin singing Happy Birthday I was laughing so hard I was crying in my car. So great!

I was walking my dog when I heard that part....I'm walking down the street laughing like a maniac and people are just staring at me. Riley is whacked.

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    Madonna today
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    ^^^show starts at 1pm est
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    pjradio said:

^^^show starts at 1pm est

yea I've been listening
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    just want to say that interview with big foot and his finance the other week was one of the most disgusting things i have ever heard. not sure how i didn't vomit all over my car.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Madonna interview was kinda boring.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Baba Booey
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I'm way behind and still catching up on last week....Hi-Pitch is so fucking disgusting. He won't be around much longer....what a slob.
  • Options
    David Arquette was finally interesting this week when he freaked out on Howard. I usually turn it off when he's on. I don't like his stoner voice. Good shows this past week.