Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    Yeah I am friends with DePace... he just sent me (and I am quite the liberal) a lovely conservative article :roll: :lol:

that's awesome, ever get a tour of the studio or anything

yup, signed for 5 more years
    Been out with a bunch of them... Going to studio next Tuesday... Sat next to Howard and Robin at film festival.. He's shy :mrgreen:

i'm insanely jealous, you have no idea. I would love to hang out with sal/richard sometime, or play some call of duty with all of them.

hook me up with a autograph from howard!!!! j/k, have fun, tell them thank you from all of the fans
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Yeah I am friends with DePace... he just sent me (and I am quite the liberal) a lovely conservative article :roll: :lol:

i swear i'm gonna punch that douche in the nuts one day :twisted: :lol:

so i guess i'm hanging on to sirius for at least another year...now howie needs to either bring artie back or find someone else to be in the studio...this past year until the last couple months have been brutal
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i swear i'm gonna punch that douche in the nuts one day :twisted: :lol:

so i guess i'm hanging on to sirius for at least another year...now howie needs to either bring artie back or find someone else to be in the studio...this past year until the last couple months have been brutal
    Come by next Tuesday :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Bring back Jackie!
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    norm wrote:
    so i guess i'm hanging on to sirius for at least another year...now howie needs to either bring artie back or

God, I hope not.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:
    so i guess i'm hanging on to sirius for at least another year...now howie needs to either bring artie back or

God, I hope not.[/quote]

:lol::lol:

well they need someone and his initials are not jackie martling :lol:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,790
    Good news that Howard is back. It might be time for me to finally subscribe to sirius/xm. The combo of Stern and now PJ radio is too good to pass up.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    can someone say nick dipalo...... or breuer
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Bruer would be PERFECT!
    All the voices...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Bruer would be PERFECT!
    All the voices...

either would be a homerun of comedic genius
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    listening to sal breaking down

RS-12-09-10---Sal-the-Stockbroker-crying-on-air-3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    listening to sal breaking down

RS-12-09-10---Sal-the-Stockbroker-crying-on-air-3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awesome!

On Thursday I saw Howard's name trending on yahoo so I figured he made his announcement. I didn't listen in the morning, and I was planning on avoiding the internet all day to hear what his announcement was on the way home. Unfortunately, I took my car to lunch and heard he was staying. I wish I hadn't because on my ride home was the Sal prank and I totally would have been pranked just like Sal was.
  • Options
    dave lambert is just plain creepy
  • Options
    It was nice to hear from Crazy Alice again. It's been awhile.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Today's history is great. The losers, magic hour and Gary da retard so far.
  • Options
    i got stern ..booey and quivers books all autographed for christmas

the stern is bad -ass!!! HEY NOW
  • Options
    on my walk this morning i was listening to the show on my phone via the app :thumbup: :clap:
  • Options
    Does it seem like the show is shorter? I know Howard said they would be doing less time. I usually listen to the replays and the replay I would listen to would start at 3pm. Now it seems to start earlier. And when I get in my car at the usual time, The Wrap Up show is on.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Does it seem like the show is shorter? I know Howard said they would be doing less time. I usually listen to the replays and the replay I would listen to would start at 3pm. Now it seems to start earlier. And when I get in my car at the usual time, The Wrap Up show is on.

yep by about an hour...but they added the wrap up show to the first replay which is cool because a rarely ever got to hear it

howie cracks me up with his complaints about going for 5 hours...just imagine his complaints if he actually had a hard job :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    it's an hour shorter, but I bet it will get longer and longer as time goes by. I think it was like this when they first came to sirius also
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

yep by about an hour...but they added the wrap up show to the first replay which is cool because a rarely ever got to hear it

howie cracks me up with his complaints about going for 5 hours...just imagine his complaints if he actually had a hard job :roll: :lol:

Yeah, he never had to go 5 hours. I just hope he doesn't cut cool things short (i.e. fights) just so he can get out of there on time. That's one of the things that is so cool about the show, that he would just let things happen rather than being a slave to the time.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    You guys hear that Robin song on Tues.(25th), where the guy imitated Eddie Vedder singing Betterman?...it was called SUCK HER CANS or something like that...Pretty funny.

Heres what they played:

NSFW!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbw2u2djfmmto2g
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    You guys hear that Robin song on Tues.(25th), where the guy imitated Eddie Vedder singing Betterman?...it was called SUCK HER CANS or something like that...Pretty funny.

Heres what they played:

NSFW!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbw2u2djfmmto2g

nice
  • Options
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    norm wrote:

funny how he said would only use to follow. now he's tweeting,
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    All I know is that last week between hearing Jeff the vomit guy and Liser Lampanelli, I just about cancelled!! Jeff is the most vile human being on earth, and really is Lisa that big of a celebrity that we need to keep having her on the show?? Enough of her. More Bettlejuice, more King of all Blacks!
  • Options
    All I know is that last week between hearing Jeff the vomit guy and Liser Lampanelli, I just about cancelled!! Jeff is the most vile human being on earth, and really is Lisa that big of a celebrity that we need to keep having her on the show?? Enough of her. More Bettlejuice, more King of all Blacks!

Isn't it about time for him to have Joan Rivers on again?
  • Options
    good god!! :shock:

http://twitpic.com/3ww7ud
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    rrivers wrote:

Isn't it about time for him to have Joan Rivers on again?

I'm sure next week she'll be on. Whatever happened to Bob Levy? That whole Killers of Comedy bit died out fast and now they are all gone.