Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Hulk Hogan is getting creepy. For one, his new chick sounded so hot on the radio, then I go to Stern's website and she was downright nasty. And 2, I think he has some incestual thing for Brooke. The new chick looks so much like Brooke, it's bizarre. Just a butterfaced version.

Yeah, i googled her too. With the fake boobs and man face, I almost jumped back when I saw the pics. You'd think he'd have better options. His weird attitude towards Brooke is ultra creepy.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    shulli needs to take all the baby crap and go over to goodstein's house, put 'em in a pile on his lawn and light it on fire...and for good measure, shulli should take a dump on the ashes
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    I think Beth o gets a bad rap. It angers stern, he's down on the fans right now.

Get that poison out of your system raven
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    norm wrote:
    shulli needs to take all the baby crap and go over to goodstein's house, put 'em in a pile on his lawn and light it on fire...and for good measure, shulli should take a dump on the ashes

Agree. The wrap up show was good today listening to Depace's insanity.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    joebot wrote:
    I think Beth o gets a bad rap. It angers stern, he's down on the fans right now.

Maybe but Stern would mock anyone in his position if their wife put out a book. He needs to take it if he wants to dish it out.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:

Agree. The wrap up show was good today listening to Depace's insanity.

don't get me stated on depace...talk about the stupid leading the retarded :roll:
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    rrivers wrote:
    joebot wrote:

Maybe but Stern would mock anyone in his position if their wife put out a book. He needs to take it if he wants to dish it out.

Thats true. He has become quite the hypocrite. Talk about a guy who is not being helped by therapy. He needs to get away from that doctor of his. Wasn't it weird today when he talked about going to temple to pray. I mean that came out of nowhere !
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    rrivers wrote:
    joebot wrote:

I haven't had a chance to listen at all this week but you're 100 percent right. I recall him talking shit about seinfelds wife when she came
    out with a cook book.

It's over Johnny. The man is retiring from radio
  • Options
    "yeah i'm gay. i like it in the ass!" -- scott depace

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    rrivers wrote:
    joebot wrote:

I haven't had a chance to listen at all this week but you're 100 percent right. I recall him talking shit about seinfelds wife when she came
    out with a cook book.

It's over Johnny. The man is retiring from radio

disagree....he said yesterday that he sits around all day and thinks about radio....he's in forever
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm wrote:
    "yeah i'm gay. i like it in the ass!" -- scott depace

:lol::lol::lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

It's over Johnny.

This made me laugh.

Can someone tell me where the new Robin music came from? It sounds kind of like Godfather music. Is it supposed to be Spanish music because she went to Guatemala?
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

It's over Johnny.

This made me laugh.

Can someone tell me where the new Robin music came from? It sounds kind of like Godfather music. Is it supposed to be Spanish music because she went to Guatemala?

she was just starting a video journel over there when all of a sudden this band started playing in her ear

and thus it was born
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,632
    I am getting really sick of Robin and her high horse. It bores me and I want to punch her in the face.
  • Options
    This made me laugh.

Can someone tell me where the new Robin music came from? It sounds kind of like Godfather music. Is it supposed to be Spanish music because she went to Guatemala?[/quote]

she was just starting a video journel over there when all of a sudden this band started playing in her ear

and thus it was born[/quote]

Thanks
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I am getting really sick of Robin and her high horse. It bores me and I want to punch her in the face.

You are so right. She was so annoying at the start of the show today. Howard has always been thin and she was a cow until a year ago but she wants to tell everyone how to eat.
  • Options
    The Penthouse article stated:

"Lange has been laying low since the suicide attempt, spending time with his mother Judy and his sister Stacey, who reports that Artie is 'still in bed and not speaking more than five words a day.' Artie's sister canceled his shows in Las Vegas and at Foxwoods, as well as a few club dates for New York that were scheduled for June and July."
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    norm wrote:

"Lange has been laying low since the suicide attempt, spending time with his mother Judy and his sister Stacey, who reports that Artie is 'still in bed and not speaking more than five words a day.' Artie's sister canceled his shows in Las Vegas and at Foxwoods, as well as a few club dates for New York that were scheduled for June and July."

I don't think we will ever hear from him again...
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:

I don't think we will ever hear from him again...
    same here. I think they need to fill the seat though.

Robin has been super annoying lately with her foundations and food discussion. The fact that she walked off the show today proves that she's losing it and doesn't want to renew next year. I would love to hear more from Fred. I love when he talks.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,632
    she walked off the show?

I cant stand her and her high horse. she thinks she has more knowledge than any other human.
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    MayDay10 wrote:
    she walked off the show?

I cant stand her and her high horse. she thinks she has more knowledge than any other human.

Wow thanks for letting me know, I will have to record it today.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    what happened? missed it
  • Options
    what happened? missed it

nothing much...people have been giving her shit for being charitable and she's just tired of it...can't blame her either
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    what happened? missed it

nothing much...people have been giving her shit for being charitable and she's just tired of it...can't blame her either

Ooooh! Exciting! I think it's awesome that she's charitable but what show does she think she works on?

Did that happen at the end of the show?
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:
    what happened? missed it

Ooooh! Exciting! I think it's awesome that she's charitable but what show does she think she works on?

Did that happen at the end of the show?

it was during lisa's news update...lisa brought up what happened yesterday and robin got really pissed at her and the news and walked out

and honestly, robin isn't the one constantly bringing her stuff up...it's usually the news or the wrap up show and she then has to defend herself...i know you guys don't like her and yes she can come off as being 'high and mighty' but what the fuck is wrong with her doing charity work? it just seems petty and silly to me
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    what happened? missed it

it was during lisa's news update...lisa brought up what happened yesterday and robin got really pissed at her and the news and walked out

and honestly, robin isn't the one constantly bringing her stuff up...it's usually the news or the wrap up show and she then has to defend herself...i know you guys don't like her and yes she can come off as being 'high and mighty' but what the fuck is wrong with her doing charity work? it just seems petty and silly to me[/quote]

I don't have anything against Robin. She used to annoy me but I think she's chilled as she got older. She brings a lot to the show. I think it's awesome all the charity work she does. I was just pointing out that they are going to goof on everything you do on the show. She goofs on everyone else.

So she was gone from like 7:30 on? Wow!
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I don't have anything against Robin. She used to annoy me but I think she's chilled as she got older. She brings a lot to the show. I think it's awesome all the charity work she does. I was just pointing out that they are going to goof on everything you do on the show. She goofs on everyone else.

cool...yeah but i think the goofing got personal at least in her view
    rrivers wrote:

no she came back after commercials...i think howard talked to her and everyone else about it and nothing's been mentioned since
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

cool...yeah but i think the goofing got personal at least in her view
    rrivers wrote:

no she came back after commercials...i think howard talked to her and everyone else about it and nothing's been mentioned since

Cool, I'm looking forward to hearing it.
  • Options
    This week I turned the show on three days in a row and these were the guests: Jim Breuer, Pauly Shore, and Steve Grillo.

Grillo is by far the most interesting of that bunch.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    This week I turned the show on three days in a row and these were the guests: Jim Breuer, Pauly Shore, and Steve Grillo.

Grillo is by far the most interesting of that bunch.

you missed joan rivers...lucky you :roll:

why howard likes her is beyond me

but grillo was hilarious...what a tool! :lol: