Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    moster78 wrote:
    Yeah, the Stiletto. http://www.sirius.com/gs/stiletto/

A co-worker of mine had XM because it came in his car. We went out to lunch one day and listened to Stern and he laughed his ass off and got Sirius the next day because of it. Who cares about the technology when its all about the content?
    congrats to Sirius to finally getting a live portable out 3 years after XM...they're making headway...
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Ain't that the truth I guess he really got a thing for THE KING OF ALL MEDIA, since he always post her Oppie and dopey and there fans should worry about themselves and there so called show rather than just be jealous of Howard.
    Next Thursday the Iron Sheik playing Annal Ring toss gonna have to save the show since Da kid will be in Chi-town.
    opie and dopey.. woah thats a good one.. think of that one all by yourself? whats to be jealous of with howard? never once in my life have i been jealous of a 60 yr old woman, why would i be now? he's not mainstream anymore.. he's irreverent. and i'm sure that it is eating him up inside knowing Opie is now sitting in his chair now talking to the majority of his old listeners
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,692
    oppie1 wrote:
    opie and dopey.. woah thats a good one.. think of that one all by yourself? whats to be jealous of with howard? never once in my live have i been jealous of a 60 yr old woman, why would i be now? he's not mainstream anymore.. he's irreverent. and i'm sure that it is eating him up inside knowing Opie is now sitting in his chair now talking to the majority of his old listeners

Except that, like us, he never thinks about Opie and/or Anthony.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Except that, like us, he never thinks about Opie and/or Anthony.
    bullshit.. .. o&a have played clips of hoo-hoo talking about them. i'll dig them up.. he's talked about them.. him and that hole robin have done numerous times
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    suntzu98suntzu98 Posts: 100
    I just wanna see Artie pull a Chris Farley and John Candy, drunk fat fuck!
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    bullshit.. .. o&a have played clips of hoo-hoo talking about them. i'll dig them up.. he's talked about them.. him and that hole robin have done numerous times

Because he has people who track every time someone mentions his name. It doesn't mean that he thinks about them all the time.

Again, you will prove that you spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Howard by going to your Howard vault to dig out clips.
  • Options
    suntzu98 wrote:
    I just wanna see Artie pull a Chris Farley and John Candy, drunk fat fuck!
    i wouldnt go that far.. Artie is the only worthwhile person on that show..
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    i wouldnt go that far.. Artie is the only worthwhile person on that show..

More proof that you listen to a show you supposedly hate.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Because he has people who track every time someone mentions his name. It doesn't mean that he thinks about them all the time.

Again, you will prove that you spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Howard by going to your Howard vault to dig out clips.
    they're on O&A clip sites....the only time i think about howie is i superimpose his head on the R Budd Dwyer video..
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    rrivers wrote:
    More proof that you listen to a show you supposedly hate.
    thats right.. cuz artie never has done anything outside the howie show
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    suntzu98suntzu98 Posts: 100
    He did do that shitty movie that probably cost more to make then it made in the theaters, and oh yeah he was on Mad TV does anyone watch that anymore?
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    Artie rules!!!
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    Today I'm listening to Howard on Sirius and they are playing the song parody of Jeremy with John the Stutterer's voice. At the very same time, I get the "Artist Alert" for Pearl Jam, and how coincidental, the song Jeremy. Pretty crazy!
  • Options
    PiercePierce Posts: 71
    oppie1 wrote:
    congrats to Sirius to finally getting a live portable out 3 years after XM...they're making headway...

cause they didn't want a piece of shit....wait...and tweak.....better product
  • Options
    moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 535
    lol, anyone listening to john the stutterer's show on howard 101?
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    lol, anyone listening to john the stutterer's show on howard 101?

I wanted to but when I turned it on Ferral was already on. How was it?
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 702
    Yesterday they played John the Stutterer over 'Jeremy,' laughed my ass off.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 535
    rrivers wrote:
    I wanted to but when I turned it on Ferral was already on. How was it?

it was.........well, it was a stutterer talking politics. i listened to most of it. i guess they've already said that they'd give him another show and based on the continued strength of it, they might let him have it once a week.

someone emailed howard and suggested that howard say on the air that they're paying john the stutterer more than riley, just to piss riley off.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    it was.........well, it was a stutterer talking politics. i listened to most of it. i guess they've already said that they'd give him another show and based on the continued strength of it, they might let him have it once a week.

someone emailed howard and suggested that howard say on the air that they're paying john the stutterer more than riley, just to piss riley off.

I heard that thing about Riley. That would be great!
  • Options
    Big black beautiful tits!

I laughed my ass off today when Fred played that and he and Artie starting laughing so hard. "You snuck that in like Gale Sayers!!" I cannot stop laughing over this today.
  • Options
    Big black beautiful tits!

I laughed my ass off today when Fred played that and he and Artie starting laughing so hard. "You snuck that in like Gale Sayers!!" I cannot stop laughing over this today.

When did he play it? Around the news? I'd love to hear it.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    When did he play it? Around the news? I'd love to hear it.

Yeah it was at news time. I can't wait to listen to it again later today. It was probably on around 1:30 this afternoon. Fred and Artie cracked up so bad, it was contagious.
  • Options
    Pierce wrote:
    cause they didn't want a piece of shit....wait...and tweak.....better product
    xm's technology has always been 3 generations ahead of sirius.. i was happy to see sirius finally shrink their units down from fishfinders to almost ipod size units
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    xm's technology has always been 3 generations ahead of sirius.. i was happy to see sirius finally shrink their units down from fishfinders to almost ipod size units

Don't worry, Sirius will save XM with the merger.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Don't worry, Sirius will save XM with the merger.

Did you ever catch the big black beautiful tits yesterday at all? I caught it again around 7:30 last night and continued to laugh my ass off. They talked about it on the Wrap Up show too.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Iron Shiek Tom..
  • Options
    Did you ever catch the big black beautiful tits yesterday at all? I caught it again around 7:30 last night and continued to laugh my ass off. They talked about it on the Wrap Up show too.

No I missed it. Maybe I can catch it this weekend!

I also wanted to catch the Bubba/Ralph fight Monday late in the show but missed that too. I usually don't listen to it until the 3pm replay so I have can listen to it new on the drive home. Sometimes I'll start listening at 1pm and try to catch the end and then the beginning.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    No I missed it. Maybe I can catch it this weekend!

I also wanted to catch the Bubba/Ralph fight Monday late in the show but missed that too. I usually don't listen to it until the 3pm replay so I have can listen to it new on the drive home. Sometimes I'll start listening at 1pm and try to catch the end and then the beginning.

The Ralph discussion yesterday was great too. I hate that annoying ass. So many people want to hear less of him on the show, but Howard seems to think he contributes so much. I'd love to see Ralph's time cut way down.
  • Options
    I didn't listen to Howard for a good month because my radio was dead...but I just started listening to him again 2 weeks ago, and man have they been hilarious 2 weeks!!!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    The Ralph discussion yesterday was great too. I hate that annoying ass. So many people want to hear less of him on the show, but Howard seems to think he contributes so much. I'd love to see Ralph's time cut way down.

I think he is annoying too, but I can see Howard's point. He does make things interesting.

He was way wrong about Heather. I thought she looked hot in the dress with the sneakers.