Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,692
    NickyNooch wrote:
    I gotta say I finally just got HowardTV and it is amazing. I think we are having Stern parties at my house soon haha. The Stuttering John vs. Tom Chiasano golf episode on there was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

I know it's old, but now I'm getting caught up on Howard TV. Funny stuff.

I really enjoyed the Sal/Richard special about how they make phony phone calls.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    The 'search for the perfect body' one I think was added on monday. Funny as hell. I think she is right by the way.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    Da kid luves when Sulu was in the show last week Miss Howard Stern with KC(nice)Armstrong was crazsy funny,plus listening to richard Christy at Rocklohoma...Classic
    I'm Darth Nilnlus
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    suntzu98suntzu98 Posts: 100
    HOO HOO I invented television. I invented putting old E! shows and labeling them as new never before seen , ON-Demand. Fuck Stern I hope Cabbie releases the sex tape and it goes to O&A first! MEOW MEOW!
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06
  • Options
    suntzu98 wrote:
    HOO HOO I invented television. I invented putting old E! shows and labeling them as new never before seen , ON-Demand. Fuck Stern I hope Cabbie releases the sex tape and it goes to O&A first! MEOW MEOW!

Or he's putting new shows and new specials on practically every day.
  • Options
    suntzu98suntzu98 Posts: 100
    Stern is a non-relevant ass clown period!
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06
  • Options
    VrJxSVrJxS Posts: 115
    suntzu98 wrote:

You like the word assclown, huh?? Is that your trademark?
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    meow meow

FRUUUUNKIS!!!
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    Pretty excellent Howard Stern impersonator

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/cq5LE06R/Howard_Stern_Impersonator

Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    how can someone hate Howard Stern?

Get tired of listening to him... sure...but feel malice towards him?

I don't see it
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    how can someone hate Howard Stern?

Get tired of listening to him... sure...but feel malice towards him?

I don't see it
    where do i begin on my hatred for him?

he's an unfunny hack who thinks he invented everything..
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    oppie1 wrote:

I clicked that link and I did a maniacal laugh for maniacal laugh Tuesday

Howard Stern is a shitbag
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options
    Them-Bones wrote:
    I clicked that link and I did a maniacal laugh for maniacal laugh Tuesday

Howard Stern is a shitbag
    and here i sit, practicing my rock scream
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    oppie1 wrote:
    where do i begin on my hatred for him?

he's an unfunny hack who thinks he invented everything..

You should go paste in the O&A thread.. O wait the last time anyone posted there was March.. because no one either A) listens to them or B) knows who the hell they are
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:
    You should go paste in the O&A thread.. O wait the last time anyone posted there was March.. because no one either A) listens to them or B) knows who the hell they are
    its more fun to take a giant thread crap here
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    For a bunch of guys who "hate him", sounds like you're listening?

The show is hysterically funny. The star trek geek interviews by Richard today had me dying.

To each his own.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    For a bunch of guys who "hate him", sounds like you're listening?

The show is hysterically funny. The star trek geek interviews by Richard today had me dying.

To each his own.
    i havent listened to him in years... i don't have the lil doggy company, i have XM
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Da kid luves when Sulu was in the show last week Miss Howard Stern with KC(nice)Armstrong was crazsy funny,plus listening to richard Christy at Rocklohoma...Classic
    I'm Darth Nilnlus

Rocklahoma was hilarious. I just caught that one yesterday. One of the best episodes. That guy was a trip... "what would you do if someone said you dont know how to rock?" haha.

And any episode with Miss Howard Stern is hilarious. She was pretty wasted on that episode though. KC must still be hitting that.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    Tom K wrote:

Exactly! It's the same routine with our little Oppie1 boy. I'm used to it by now. He kept quiet for a while, now he's back to his douchebag self.
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    i havent listened to him in years... i don't have the lil doggy company, i have XM

You don't listen to him, yet you seem to know more about him than the average listener. And by the way, are you at all clued in on the merger that may happen. Our little doggy might be lifting a leg on your XM. And last I knew, it was called Sirius. You sound like a child calling it "the lil doggy company." Grow up man, you are the only hack in here.
  • Options
    VrJxSVrJxS Posts: 115
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Rocklahoma was hilarious. I just caught that one yesterday. One of the best episodes. That guy was a trip... "what would you do if someone said you dont know how to rock?" haha.

And any episode with Miss Howard Stern is hilarious. She was pretty wasted on that episode though. KC must still be hitting that.

Rocklahoma was great

I can't stop laughing at all the Iron Sheik shit.
  • Options
    suntzu98 wrote:

He's not relevant, but was one the front page of yahoo when he left regular radio. I don't even think O&A's mothers knew when they went to XM.
  • Options
    You don't listen to him, yet you seem to know more about him than the average listener. And by the way, are you at all clued in on the merger that may happen. Our little doggy might be lifting a leg on your XM. And last I knew, it was called Sirius. You sound like a child calling it "the lil doggy company." Grow up man, you are the only hack in here.
    sirius is not taking over XM.. its called a MERGER.. they are coming together as 1.. not one overtaking another. plus how could a company whose stock is lower then a fucking happy meal take over a company whose stock is over $12?
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    sirius is not taking over XM.. its called a MERGER.. they are coming together as 1.. not one overtaking another. plus how could a company whose stock is lower then a fucking happy meal take over a company whose stock is over $12?

I never claimed Sirius is taking over. I understand it's a MERGER! Seriously man, you are a like a bitter old woman.
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:

It is a merger, but it is either merge with Sirius now or be destroyed by Sirius in the coming years.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    It is a merger, but it is either merge with Sirius now or be destroyed by Sirius in the coming years.
    yeah.. a company with inferior technology will destroy a company who is ontop of their game with like 3 million more subs, and better technology

does sirius have a portable unit that can receive LIVE content? not one that you dock and record and take with you like the S50(i think thats what the model # is). XM is already on their 3rd generation of live portables. does sirius have realtime traffic (no, not the traffic and weather stations, but NavTraffic)

http://www.xmradio.com/navtraffic/index.xmc i have it in my car with my pioneer avic d2 headunit, and i love it.. it gives me up to the minute traffic conditions and if my route goes under a certain MPH it will ask if i want to re-route
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    oppie1 wrote:
    does sirius have a portable unit that can receive LIVE content? not one that you dock and record and take with you like the S50(i think thats what the model # is). XM is already on their 3rd generation of live portables.

Yeah, the Stiletto. http://www.sirius.com/gs/stiletto/

A co-worker of mine had XM because it came in his car. We went out to lunch one day and listened to Stern and he laughed his ass off and got Sirius the next day because of it. Who cares about the technology when its all about the content?
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Yeah, the Stiletto. http://www.sirius.com/gs/stiletto/

A co-worker of mine had XM because it came in his car. We went out to lunch one day and listened to Stern and he laughed his ass off and got Sirius the next day because of it. Who cares about the technology when its all about the content?

Thank you moster. You beat me to it.

I couldn't name one thing about XM or O&A because I never think about them since Sirius is so good! Opie1 spends a lot of time thinking about Stern and Sirius based on his ability to spout out all the information he does. Just switch to Sirius and you will be a lot happier.
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    Exactly! It's the same routine with our little Oppie1 boy. I'm used to it by now. He kept quiet for a while, now he's back to his douchebag self.
    Ain't that the truth I guess he really got a thing for THE KING OF ALL MEDIA, since he always post her Oppie and dopey and there fans should worry about themselves and there so called show rather than just be jealous of Howard.
    Next Thursday the Iron Sheik playing Annal Ring toss gonna have to save the show since Da kid will be in Chi-town.
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II