Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i just spit my coffee all over the screen. thank you for that!

how about when michael falls off the toilet when he 'cooks" his foot and says "can you get ryan to pick me up and maybe clean me off a little" "no michael sorry... ryans...dead"
    Is that the one where Michael takes Dwight to the emergency room and tries sticking his burnt foot in the Catscan machine?

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    Brink wrote:
    Is that the one where Michael takes Dwight to the emergency room and tries sticking his burnt foot in the Catscan machine?

Yeah that is the same one, I am going to pick up season 2 on DVD today, I can't wait to lay around and watch it. Season is great, but it's only 6 episodes.

Season three is going to be the best.
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    Brink wrote:

yes and its probably the funniest episode. that and the fire.

"Pam can you come in here"
    "Im not coming in unless you tell me what you want Michael"
    " i want you to rub butter on my foot"
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:

that is the best, this show is on a level all it's own.
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    man, i just watched the 1st two eps. from Season 1 and this shit is hilarious.

That diversity card thing on the 2nd one made me laugh out loud. Downloading

the rest of season 1 right now...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    i have every single episode on my computer at work... so if anyone wants them... let me know.. although you'd have to tell me how to do that cause im not computer savvy... but still.
  • Options
    That is the best episode, there is so much funny stuff in that one that I can't keep count. The whole premise of Michael having the George Foreman grill next to his bed so he can wake up to the smell of fresh cooked bacon is hilarious.
    AllIAm wrote:

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    This show isnt bad at all but some episodes are hit or miss...either they are really funny or not at all for me.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Season 3 Previews

The Office cast hosted the 2006 fall preview for NBC. It featured original Office content while giving a preview of its upcoming programs. It may change in the editing room, but the following scenes were shown:

* Michael buys a new TV and plans to host a party at his house, and has Pam send e-vites to everyone except Toby.
    * Phyllis is touched by a story that involves a dog saving its owner. Dwight thinks it is ridiculous and that dogs are only useful for companionship and meat.
    * Ryan makes some copies on the copy machine and Kevin shows off his impersonation of Rob Schneider on SNL, saying "Ryaaaaaan, makin' copiesssssss." He says that is his best impersonation but no one else is impressed.
    * Jim and Dwight have a contest to see who can eat more saltine crackers in a minute, Jim wins. Dwight talks about how water is over-rated.
    * Kevin comments that Carmen Elektra is very hot and Pam could look like her if she changed some things. Michael comes up and says Carmen isn't that hot and he prefers Tina Fey (it then transforms into a preview for Fey's new series, "30 Rock").
    * Pam gives a letter to Dwight containing a ransom letter concerning his bobblehead doll. Dwight accuses Jim as the culprit and demands his doll back, but Jim talks Dwight into leaving as he will take care of the situation.
    * Jim and Kevin are playing with a mustard bottle outside and Dwight comes up, and asks for it, saying he played European football and is good but then proceeds to throw it no higher than several feet off the ground.
    * As the gang leaves the office, Meredith asks if anyone else is excited for Michael's party, and no one else (except Dwight) is interested.

inappropriate post.

• Options
    LOVE this show!!! Cannot wait for the new season to start! :D:D One of the few shows that I make sure I catch every episode. How cute is Jim?
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    BEST show on T.V.. Lots of people don't get the dry humor but man if you do it's none stop the whole show.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • Options
    I laugh my ass off at every episode. I watched season 2 again this week after reading this thread. AHHHH I can't wait for season 3!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    One of my favs has got to be the Christmas part ep. My god that is hilarious!
  • Options
    not sure if you guys have seen this... it is kind of cheesy, but what the hell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ko80xMzPmQ
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • Options
    where can i find the 'web only' eps.?

inappropriate post.

• Options
    brhf9 wrote:
    Season 3 Previews

The Office cast hosted the 2006 fall preview for NBC. It featured original Office content while giving a preview of its upcoming programs. It may change in the editing room, but the following scenes were shown:

* Michael buys a new TV and plans to host a party at his house, and has Pam send e-vites to everyone except Toby.
    * Phyllis is touched by a story that involves a dog saving its owner. Dwight thinks it is ridiculous and that dogs are only useful for companionship and meat.
    * Ryan makes some copies on the copy machine and Kevin shows off his impersonation of Rob Schneider on SNL, saying "Ryaaaaaan, makin' copiesssssss." He says that is his best impersonation but no one else is impressed.
    * Jim and Dwight have a contest to see who can eat more saltine crackers in a minute, Jim wins. Dwight talks about how water is over-rated.
    * Kevin comments that Carmen Elektra is very hot and Pam could look like her if she changed some things. Michael comes up and says Carmen isn't that hot and he prefers Tina Fey (it then transforms into a preview for Fey's new series, "30 Rock").
    * Pam gives a letter to Dwight containing a ransom letter concerning his bobblehead doll. Dwight accuses Jim as the culprit and demands his doll back, but Jim talks Dwight into leaving as he will take care of the situation.
    * Jim and Kevin are playing with a mustard bottle outside and Dwight comes up, and asks for it, saying he played European football and is good but then proceeds to throw it no higher than several feet off the ground.
    * As the gang leaves the office, Meredith asks if anyone else is excited for Michael's party, and no one else (except Dwight) is interested.
    "Okay, Pam. I think you should title the invitation..'Thirteen inches in my bedroom'"

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    Riot_Mac wrote:
    not sure if you guys have seen this... it is kind of cheesy, but what the hell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ko80xMzPmQ

cheesy, but cute. this show is really great...

inappropriate post.

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    It really is a great show!
  • Options
    One More Night!!!!!!!
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    mardud wrote:
    One More Night!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh the excitement! And I have class tomorrow night...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have to wait that much longer, ahhh its going to be killing me.

I'm gonna be sitting there, "OMG, my dvr better be recording. It better not mess up. Oh I hope it's recording, I'm gonna go crazy if it's not. I bet the power went out, or somethings messed up, or I forgot to schedule it."

Yeah I won't be focusing much tomorrow night haha.
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Ohhhhh the excitement! And I have class tomorrow night...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have to wait that much longer, ahhh its going to be killing me.

I'm gonna be sitting there, "OMG, my dvr better be recording. It better not mess up. Oh I hope it's recording, I'm gonna go crazy if it's not. I bet the power went out, or somethings messed up, or I forgot to schedule it."

Yeah I won't be focusing much tomorrow night haha.

Aww don't even sweat it...its online a few hours after it airs. So even if the worst happens it will still be ok!!! I'm so excited I can't contain myself.
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    im SO excited! the office and then greys tomorrow! WOOO!!! :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    thatgirl wrote:
    im SO excited! the office and then greys tomorrow! WOOO!!! :D

doesn't get much better than that. :D
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    It took me awhile to get into this version of the office after being such an obessive towards the UK hit version.. i think season 2 comes out this month in australia.. I love Pam:D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    I just saw the advertisemet for the season premier....augh the anticipation is KILLING me.
  • Options
    I love this show! can't wait for tomorrow night. My history teacher went to college with John Krasinski and showed me a few pictures of them together. He looks exactly the same :D

Jim and Pam need to get together by the way :D although i don't think they will right away.
  • Options
    I love this show! can't wait for tomorrow night. My history teacher went to college with John Krasinski and showed me a few pictures of them together. He looks exactly the same :D

Jim and Pam need to get together by the way :D although i don't think they will right away.

if u know the offce Uk version they will be together right at the end....

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    I love Pam:D

pick a number....

inappropriate post.

• Options
    number 1

• Options
    TONIGHT!!!!!! whos pumped????