Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    This Tuesday.

And if you go to Best Buy they will have a special edition for $10 extra ($42.99) that gets you a Dundie and a Dwight bobblehead.

As much as I hate Best Buy it maybe worth it.... but I am asking for the Dwight bobblehead for Christmas, so I'm hoping to have one by the end of the year...

I wonder what the Dundie will be for....
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    bump for all who have to go to work tomorrow morning... ick....
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Options
    Looks like I am going to Best Buy on my lunch break.
  • Options
    Does anybody have the limited edition from Target? I'm undecided if I should get the one from Target, Best Buy, or just go with the basic set.
  • Options
    AstroFan wrote:
    Does anybody have the limited edition from Target? I'm undecided if I should get the one from Target, Best Buy, or just go with the basic set.

What's so special about the Target version? i just picked it up from Best Buy and am proudly displaying my Dundie Award.
  • Options
    What's so special about the Target version? i just picked it up from Best Buy and am proudly displaying my Dundie Award.

"Includes: brown “Nifty Gifty” cover, shooting draft of ‘Gay Witch Hunt,’ and a 23-min cast Q&A at the Museum of Television and Radio (fifth disc). Quantities limited; no rainchecks"
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,444
    is this correct? the first 4 episodes of the new season are all one hour long??!?!?!?!! that's awesome! please confirm!!!
    thanks

ah didn't realize it was for the first 4 weeks, but the reason remains the same

I think NBC liked how they set the Thursday lineup last year and wants to keep some continuity

and that's why they make Tivo :)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    AstroFan wrote:
    "Includes: brown “Nifty Gifty” cover, shooting draft of ‘Gay Witch Hunt,’ and a 23-min cast Q&A at the Museum of Television and Radio (fifth disc). Quantities limited; no rainchecks"

ARGH!!! I gotta choose between a Q&A disc or the Best Buy stuff!!!!

I think Best Buy is winning my money.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    I'm so pissed... I went to Best Buy after work and they were completely sold out. They said they went real quick, and people are already asking for up to $100 for them on ebay.

I got the Target version because they were next door, but I really wanted that Dundie... :mad:
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    who the fuck cares you bought it for season 3

all though as bad as everyone trashed last season its funny that they are the fuckers buying it 1st day.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    I'm so pissed... I went to Best Buy after work and they were completely sold out. They said they went real quick, and people are already asking for up to $100 for them on ebay.

I got the Target version because they were next door, but I really wanted that Dundie... :mad:

I bought mine last night.

The Dundie was friggin amazing. A fairly big trophy with Dundie Award written on the plaque. (I was hoping for "bushiest beaver award" or "spicy curry award")

The Bobble Head however, was the size of my thumb. Literally. TINY! Very disappointing.

But for 10 bucks totally worth it!! Best Buy was low in my town, so get it fast if you want em.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i just heard on the radio that jenna fisher split from her husband james gunn. that's kind of sad - they seemed so happy and goofy together. of course, not like i actually know them or it affects me in any way..... :p
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Ah! Just two days and counting! I can't wait.

Here are some clips of Thursday's episode, for those of you who, like me, have no will power:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3325&Itemid=99
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    yay! can't wait for tonight!!! :)
  • Options
    PJSerfPJSerf Posts: 637
    I may have to DVR tonight's premiere. Need to focus my energies on the Phils game.
    "If you love someone, set them free... if someone loves you, don't fuck up" - EV
  • Options
    Cannot wait for 9 p.m. Everyone in my office that has seen the show refers to me as Jim Halpert. The one lady photo shopped my picture and made me a poster for my office that says... "The thing about Wes is... when he's excited about something- like the Office Olympics- he gets really into it and he does a really great job. But the problem with Wes is that he works here so... that hardly ever happens."
    And you may see me today
    with an illegal smile
    it don't cost very much
    but it lasts a long while
    won't you please tell the man
    i didn't kill anyone
    i'm just tryin to have me some fun
  • Options
    PJSerf wrote:
    I may have to DVR tonight's premiere. Need to focus my energies on the Phils game.
    i know, that is a conflict. hopefully they'll have such a huge lead two hours in that we'll be able to safely switch over to the office. :D
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    just under 6 hours
    can't fucking wait
  • Options
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Oh. My. God.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    i laughed out loud so many times. i don't know if that i was just in office withdrawal, but i think that's one of the funniest episodes i've seen.
  • Options
    that was amazing

Creed's line about the pain killers
    Support the Rapid
    Jim and Pam:)
    "I'm not superstitious...i'm only a little stitious"

i'm sure ill think of more soon..
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    the opening with meredith was one of the single funniest things i can think of that they could have started the season with

it's going to be a good one : )
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    What an amazing episode. One of the funniest hours ever. I tried to order one of the race t-shirts, but they are already on backorder. I still ordered one and hope it will show up sometime.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    Michael: well guys, the doctors tried their best to save her..................and thankfully........she's going to live.

Stanley: What the HELL is the matter with you? who the hell would ever phrase it like that?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Angela: "How was everything?"
    Dwight: "Well you left your television on...And your cat's dead."
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense

9/28/05 Pittsburgh
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    8/2/07 Vic
    8/5/07 Lolla
    6/16/08 Columbia
    8/17/08 DC (EV Solo)
  • Options
    "So you went back to school and got your degree?"
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    "I'm not superstitious......I'm a little-stitious."
  • Options
    "i don't think you understand how jeopardy works."

"michael once complained about a speed bump on the highway...i wonder who he ran over then"

"did you do this on purpose?" "no, i was being negligent."
  • Options
    M: "Dwight you should go pay your respects"

D: "I don't respect her, but I will go."
    And you may see me today
    with an illegal smile
    it don't cost very much
    but it lasts a long while
    won't you please tell the man
    i didn't kill anyone
    i'm just tryin to have me some fun