• Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Shrute Bucks................

.....about the same ratio as Lephrochans to unicorns
  • Options
    lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365

Which would you rather have: Shrute Bucks or Stanley Nickels?
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    lamperti77 wrote:
    Shrute Bucks

So, if I have 100,000 Shrute Bucks, can I exchage that for one dollar?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Once again, I think Kevin stole the show. That man is hysterical.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756

That had us rolling!
    Loved it. Great episode.
    Can't help but to feel bad for Karen, being left in the dust.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    Once again, I think Kevin stole the show. That man is hysterical.

Yeah, Kevin is great!
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    poor pam:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=262595&GT1=7703

she was probably wasted.
  • Options

Roy pushed her.
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    TrixieCat wrote:
    That had us rolling!
    Loved it. Great episode.
    Can't help but to feel bad for Karen, being left in the dust.

There's still no word that she won't be back next season though. Its a possibility. Great finale though. I was LMAO at the end with Ryan, telling Kelly they're over so easily!
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    No Dwight! I don’t care if that’s how they consolidated power in ancient Rome.

Ryan: Last year Creed asked me how to setup a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed’s brain I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top. I’ve read some of it. Even for the internet it’s pretty shocking.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I'm not going to lie, all of a sudden Pam is smoking hot
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    This episode was great! Creed is so funny and Ryan at the end. I'm excited to see what happens with Jim & Pam. Pam is so cute. :) I wonder if Karen will be on next season. I'm guessing she will, at least in the beginning.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    This episode was great! Creed is so funny and Ryan at the end. I'm excited to see what happens with Jim & Pam. Pam is so cute. :) I wonder if Karen will be on next season. I'm guessing she will, at least in the beginning.

So what do you think happened?

I mean, did Jim just leave Karen in NY and take off without saying anything?
    If so, that is even more funny! HA!
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    mca47 wrote:

haha, that's how I perceived it. It showed him driving by himself. What a dick! It seemed to me like Jim & Karen were having a good time together, though, and I'm worried that he's taking Pam out to dinner to finally talk about their feelings and to "let her go." That would be horrible! :eek:
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    haha, that's how I perceived it. It showed him driving by himself. What a dick! It seemed to me like Jim & Karen were having a good time together, though, and I'm worried that he's taking Pam out to dinner to finally talk about their feelings and to "let her go." That would be horrible! :eek:

That's true, they left the door WIDE open.

Damn them!

I want to know now!!
    :)
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    I'm not going to lie, all of a sudden Pam is smoking hot

pam has been smoking hot since episode 1.
  • Options
    harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
    mca47 wrote:

jim didn't leave karen, she left him.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • Options

How do you figure?
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191

yeah, and pam will just be jim's rebound chick ;)
  • Options
    lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365
    What did you guys/gals think of the movie trailer with John Krasinski and Mandy Moore?
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    For those who are interested, Ricky Gervais was on Letterman the other night giving nothing but praise for the US version. He was proud of its success, talked about how sequels/remakes tend to fail, and how the US version in great and headed for syndication (which could only make him happier). I love both versions, but can't understand how some hate the US. To each their own I guess.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    "what was the question?"

Loved it!
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Options

I'm guessing we get "the flashback" for the opener next season showing what happened between Jim and Karen. But you know its Jim-Pam-Karen and some awkward situations next year at the office.

BUT....better yet

Is Ryan going to be Michael's boss? Its ridiculous in the "real world" to see a guy who was just an intern, jump that high up the ladder in that short amount of time, but also hilarious thinking that Michael has to report to Ryan next season. Not to mention, I loved the way he dumped Kelly.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I'm guessing we get "the flashback" for the opener next season showing what happened between Jim and Karen. But you know its Jim-Pam-Karen and some awkward situations next year at the office.

BUT....better yet

Is Ryan going to be Michael's boss? Its ridiculous in the "real world" to see a guy who was just an intern, jump that high up the ladder in that short amount of time, but also hilarious thinking that Michael has to report to Ryan next season. Not to mention, I loved the way he dumped Kelly.

That was the best twist on the show, Ryan is now Michael's boss! He must have gotten his MBA (remember he was in business school in season two?) because the guy that hired him said "it will be nice to have another MBA around here) and now we can look forward to season four while he gets revenge on Michael!

And yea, he dumped Kelly in a heartbeat didn't he?
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    supposedly Karen is on for next season

ending was great-big twis..cant wait to see the new interactions as ryan is now michaels boss lol

personally loved the creed thoughts part and dwight's bit about hell....great season finale
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    i'm thinking we're going to see ryan about as much as we see jan. he's much more interested in writing/producing/directing.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim. I am going to be your new boss. It is my greatest dream come true. Welcome to the Hotel Hell. Check-in time is now. Check-out time is never!

As always, I loved the Dwigt - Jim interaction. :)
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    Dollpartz wrote:
    That was the best twist on the show, Ryan is now Michael's boss! He must have gotten his MBA (remember he was in business school in season two?) because the guy that hired him said "it will be nice to have another MBA around here) and now we can look forward to season four while he gets revenge on Michael!

And yea, he dumped Kelly in a heartbeat didn't he?

Ryan being Michaels boss is great, and he haven't even made a sale yet. And now we have to wait to see if Karen is coming back. I am wondering if they skipped a scene where Jim talked to Karen before heading back to talk to Pam.

Love.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448

If Karen was smart, she would leave Jim.

I loved this episode. All of the questions Karen was asking Jim while they were crossing the street in NY were questions an insecure woman in an insecure relationship asks her boyfriend. Karen's a fool. She should have left him when he told her he still had feelings for Pam.

And yay for Pam! I am so happy for her!
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    Ryan being Michaels boss is great, and he haven't even made a sale yet. And now we have to wait to see if Karen is coming back. I am wondering if they skipped a scene where Jim talked to Karen before heading back to talk to Pam.

Love.

I think it will be like last season when they jumped ahead (after the wedding was broken off) and then jump back during the interviews as Pam did about after she was kissed by Jim...