Comments

• Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,115
    "WAIT! Do I go on 'three' or 'go'?"

"If Michael organizes a group hug, make sure you get next to me."
    Their relationship always cracks me up.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,115
    both last weeks episode and last nights episode were Hilarious.

SO FUNNY!!
    yep, yep

NBC has been gold on Thursday nights the past couple of weeks with Earl, The Office, and Scrubs imo.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    The sumo suits were so funny!

Angela - "Do we have turkey burgers?"

Michael - "There is only one and I have it."

I only got to see the last part of Earl, but we recorded it so I will watch all of it tonight. Poor Earl. I thought it was sort of sad at the end.

And yes it was hilarious.... Earl thought his deaf girlfriend's accent was sexy. That is so sweet too.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I was cracking up when dwight was rolling around on the hot coals. And Pam? that was crazy....
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    I was cracking up when dwight was rolling around on the hot coals.

Yeah, and Michael talking about why Dwight still wouldnt get the job. He said that Dwight looked bad while doing it, unlike himself who would have looked good.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Yeah, and Michael talking about why Dwight still wouldnt get the job. He said that Dwight looked bad while doing it, unlike himself who would have looked good.

lol...
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    Did anyone else feel really bad for Toby?

Poor guy... :(
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    Did anyone else feel really bad for Toby?

Poor guy... :(

I always feel bad for Toby.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I thought it was a really funny episode until the end... Pam used to be such a cool and sexy character. Now she's the recipient of awkward camera shots and stupid lines and lame outbursts like the one last night. Grrr....

But it was still funny, and that's the important thing. I loved it when Andy got stuck in the water... :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    DOSW wrote:
    ... I loved it when Andy got stuck in the water... :D

I can't believe they didn't end the episode with that sequence of events... usually they come back to something like that at the very end... I thought maybe Creed was going to find him and do something crazy.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    angela let andy float away in his sumo suit....awesome

and creed catching the fish with his bare hands and eating it was great

i have to watch this one again!
  • Options
    ReeenkRoinkReeenkRoink Posts: 108
    Is there any place on the interweb where I might be able to watch last nights episode??
  • Options
    Is there any place on the interweb where I might be able to watch last nights episode??

do you torrent?
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    i didn't really like last nights episode. sorry.

the more i think about this season, the more i long for the older episodes.

so now jim, karen and michael are going to interview for the same job at corporate, karen will get the job and she and jim will break up. then maybe pam and jim can get together and the awkwardness can finally end. michael will still run the branch.
  • Options
    emily18emily18 Posts: 489

http://www.fanpop.com/external/29474
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    I don't know what happened but my DVR quit recording after Pam told Jim what she'd been thinking this whole time and she was about to cool her feet off in the water. Did anything happen after that? What did I miss?
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I don't know what happened but my DVR quit recording after Pam told Jim what she'd been thinking this whole time and she was about to cool her feet off in the water. Did anything happen after that? What did I miss?
    nothing really....michael said that he was only considering people with sales experience....then they showed everyone on the bus singing the opening tune to the flintstones...and michael screams WILMA!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    they were singing te flinstones song, then it ended. so, yeah, you missed a huge part :)
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    .... so now jim, karen and michael are going to interview for the same job at corporate, karen will get the job and she and jim will break up. then maybe pam and jim can get together and the awkwardness can finally end. michael will still run the branch.

works for me :)
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I could vomit I'm so happy for Pam.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    so now jim, karen and michael are going to interview for the same job at corporate, karen will get the job and she and jim will break up. then maybe pam and jim can get together and the awkwardness can finally end. michael will still run the branch.
    That is what I see happening also.
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    i like large breasts. you can often find them on strippers :p
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • Options
    michael had so many great lines in this one.

"lets runaway. you have money saved, right? you can pay off my debts.."

"i know this company like the back of my hand. the branch managers are morons. pam, its michael, i forgot what day my interview was, i'm in new york, i'll be like 3 hours late"

"i can back out of the sale. i'll probably get negative feedback on my eBay account though"

good stuff.
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I don't care what anyone says..I'm SO happy about Jim and Pam!!:D

lol great episode..
    the thing about the ebay feedback was hilarious

"swing low sweet chariots"
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I lOVED this episode!!! the ryan thing at the end was the best :)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    That was GREAT!!! Yeah, who couldn't be happy for Jim & Pam. And the Ryan thing at the end was PRICELESS!!!! I did not see that coming at all!!! Fucking hysterical!! The whole Dwight and Andy thing wth Pam as the secret assistant to the regional manager was funny also.

Great season finale!!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    aNiMaL wrote:
    That was GREAT!!! Yeah, who couldn't be happy for Jim & Pam. And the Ryan thing at the end was PRICELESS!!!! I did not see that coming at all!!! Fucking hysterical!! The whole Dwight and Andy thing wth Pam as the secret assistant to the regional manager was funny also.

Great season finale!!

yeah, it was quite good.

i think everyone expected karen to get the job...nice twist.

i also like dwight saying he'd like to have jack bauer as his #2. :D
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Yeah, who couldn't be happy for Jim & Pam.

*waves*
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

i also like dwight saying he'd like to have jack bauer as his #2. :D

He's over qualified
  • Options
    harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
    "if you see jan, can you tell her i say mbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbm!"
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.