• Options
    i don't think pam is that hot.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    lamperti77 wrote:

Fantastic!!!!

I always thought she was cute, but that pic is great!
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    wow, awesome pic...thanks for posting
  • Options
    Brez wrote:
    When did she pose for this? Just wondering because it was definitely waaay before the Office

I thought it was an old pic too, just because she looks so young. Must be some serious photo editing if its 2006.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    I thought it was an old pic too, just because she looks so young. Must be some serious photo editing if its 2006.

It says she's 32. yeah I know, who's looking at the words.....
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    she's back with roy?!? wtf...yuck

i thought i was going to hurt myself laughing at the bat/vampire scenes. when dwight fell off the desk when the bat came out and then jim putting up his collar.....ah, good stuff.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Okay, tonight's episode was easily the best of the season.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    Well you had to know that was coming. Pam gets back together with Roy, he puts forth a little bit of effort, but is back to being a dick already. Whatever.

The Jim/Vampire bit was funny.

Meredith stuck in the bathroom was great, but Dwight putting that garbage bag over her head, I was dying.

Kevin with his "I...am....a...hero". Creed calling Meredith, Mary Beth, and making that stake out of a broom for Dwight.
  • Options
    "There's poop falling from the ceiling.....poop"!!!
  • Options
    AstroFanAstroFan Posts: 193
    drivingrl wrote:

Agreed.

In most eps this year(with some exceptions), there's been a good scene here and there, but I loved everything tonight.

Kevin: I almost died
    Michael: Do you know why this is a special day?
    Kevin: .... I almost died

Dwight doing an elbow drop off the desk when he sees the bat, then wrapping it in the bag with MaryDith's head was hilarious.
  • Options
    I thought tonights episode was great. The whole Jim/vampire storyline was funny as hell.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    drivingrl wrote:
    actually to me it was 2nd worst behind bj ryans sales call with dwight

Michael not funny at all

his speech scenes were ridiculously stupid
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    some bright spots, but definitely not "the best episode of the season". c'mon people.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    "whenever i'm about to do something, i think...would an idiot do that? and if they would, i do not do that thing"
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:

agreed. I had high expectations when that scene started too. oh well. ya can't hit 'em all.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    actually to me it was 2nd worst behind bj ryans sales call with dwight

Michael not funny at all

How about a pleasant comment? Or are you just an angry person? Comments on this thread and the ps3/360 thread were all negative and argumentative. Or am I just not noticing your pleasant comments?

Btw, Dwight falling off the desk was great!
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Didn't Michael call Ryan a tease during his presentation to Ryan's class? I thought that was funny.

Also, Michael making Ryan share space with ??? his girlfriend - can't think of her name right now, is funny! Serves him right.

I also thought it was cute that Michael made Pam feel better. She did the same for him a couple of times in the past.

"Do you have something in your pocket?" "A Chunky."

I wonder why Jim didn't go to the art exhibit.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:

best post of the year, so far.
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:

Btw, Dwight falling off the desk was great!
    i watched that scene a few times now and it never got old.
  • Options
    Didn't Michael call Ryan a tease during his presentation to Ryan's class? I thought that was funny.

that was awesome, then he said that he hadn't even made one sale. god i love this show.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    "whenever i'm about to do something, i think...would an idiot do that? and if they would, i do not do that thing"

and dwight saying that he best piece of advice michael has ever given his was "don't be an idiot." :D
  • Options
    that was awesome, then he said that he hadn't even made one sale. god i love this show.

and he started a fire making a cheesy pita. :D
  • Options
    Last night was funny as hell. Dwight is such a character.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Last night was funny as hell. Dwight is such a character.
    last night was dwight in his prime.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    and he started a fire making a cheesy pita. :D

"ryan started the fire...it was always burnin'..."
  • Options
    mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    So does this mean Jim gets his old desk back? I sense they're going to amp up the Jim/Pam drama for the end of the season.
  • Options
    mulva9 wrote:
    So does this mean Jim gets his old desk back? I sense they're going to amp up the Jim/Pam drama for the end of the season.

Oh I'm sure now that Pam and Roy are back, Jim will get his old desk back.
  • Options
    mulva9 wrote:
    good point on the desk, though jim is still in pam's line of vision where he is now.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    good point on the desk, though jim is still in pam's line of vision where he is now.

when she said "i've gotten pretty good at reading the back of jim's head", did anyone else think anything sexual about that, or was it just me?