i like how he congratulated himself on that, too...haha. "toby! yeah!"
  • Options
    very solid episode.

creed taking the card off the gift and throwing it away was GOLD
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Awesome episode. This was my second episode seeing, and it was really really funny! And I'm also caught up in this famous Pam/Jim drama. Lol.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    good episode...

i have high hopes for the next one though, ryan invites michael to go speak at his business school haha

for those of you who have seen the British office, there is an episode where the boss does a similar speech thing....should be quite good
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    LedZepFan wrote:
    good episode...

i have high hopes for the next one though, ryan invites michael to go speak at his business school haha

for those of you who have seen the British office, there is an episode where the boss does a similar speech thing....should be quite good

Oh, God. That episode made me cringe so hard. I don't know if I could handle an American version of that. :D
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    very solid episode.

creed taking the card off the gift and throwing it away was GOLD

Agreed, that was hilarious. The guy doesn't even get a line and he's still funny as hell.

I also liked Michael's speech doing the Websters definition of WELDING!
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    DOSW wrote:
    There's a difference between well-executed, well-timed drama like in Season 2 and awkward, poorly-acted drama like in this season. I have no problem with drama as long as it fits with the show itself.

I have to agree. The acting in this season is not as good. Mindy Kahling in last night's episode, for example.

I like this show, but the characters on this show are so extreme, yet they all have the same inflections in their voices. It's not very true to life at all, which is what made the British version, and (to an extent) season 2 of the American Office so great.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:
    Toby's girlfriend is HOTT....

I got a kick out of Ryan batting the flowers out of his girlfriend's hands and over to Toby's girl. How uncomfortable was that wedding night conversation Michael had with Phyllis?

The opening of the show was great. I miss that Dwight/Jim interaction.

IMO, one of the better of recent episodes.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    lamperti77 wrote:

The opening of the show was great. I miss that Dwight/Jim interaction.

IMO, one of the better of recent episodes.

yeah, that was more of the good old school stuff. i've missed the pranks. :D
  • Options
    deleted scene is funny:

http://video.nbc.com/player.html?dlid=61475

"i know you look at these two and think...how could that be possible?"
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:
    I got a kick out of Ryan batting the flowers out of his girlfriend's hands and over to Toby's girl.

I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT I SAW!!!

My wife told me I was crazy because she didn't see that... I guess it was a really quick scene. I started laughing hysterically, and she couldn't figure out what was so funny.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    drivingrl wrote:
    I have to agree. The acting in this season is not as good. Mindy Kahling in last night's episode, for example.

I like this show, but the characters on this show are so extreme, yet they all have the same inflections in their voices. It's not very true to life at all, which is what made the British version, and (to an extent) season 2 of the American Office so great.

only in texas can you criticize the best episode of the series
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    i remember in 1998 when douchebags said seinfeld lost it

well its good to see these people are still around :rolleyes:
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:
    I got a kick out of Ryan batting the flowers out of his girlfriend's hands and over to Toby's girl.

lol, I missed that somehow! I'll have to watch it again this morning.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    All I have to say is if Pam and Jim don't hook up im going to be very pissed. I hate Roy he is a sleeze ball.

oh yeah and does anyone else think Pam is way hot?? My roommates and I all have a crush on her.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Options
    BinGnarly wrote:
    All I have to say is if Pam and Jim don't hook up im going to be very pissed. I hate Roy he is a sleeze ball.

oh yeah and does anyone else think Pam is way hot?? My roommates and I all have a crush on her.

as do i and i'm a straight girl. :)
  • Options
    BinGnarly wrote:

I think Pam's cute, but when I told my husband that, he said she looks like someone my brother would go out with (he always dates 'plain' girls).
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    kry211kry211 Posts: 24
    "i thought they only played the police"
    Creed is awesome, stealing the present
    Glad i picked up Ryan knocking the bouqet away, it was really quick but hilarious
    this opera is as lousy as it is brilliant
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    nfanel wrote:
    as do i and i'm a straight girl. :)
    me too, same here. It's her personality, though.

P.S. based upon your signature I assumed you were a guy...don't know why though.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    me too, same here. It's her personality, though.

P.S. based upon your signature I assumed you were a guy...don't know why though.

haha...nope...a girl that grew up in scranton, thus the office being near and dear to my heart. :D
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    haha...nope...a girl that grew up in scranton, thus the office being near and dear to my heart. :D

I am so addicted to that show. WTF IS WRONG WITH Dwight Kurt Shrute (sp?)???

• Options
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    Not that I watch SNL anymore, but Rainn Wilson is hosting Feb 24th
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Not that I watch SNL anymore, but Rainn Wilson is hosting Feb 24th

thanks! dvr set!
  • Options
    BrezBrez Posts: 570
    lamperti77 wrote:

When did she pose for this? Just wondering because it was definitely waaay before the Office
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Brez wrote:
    When did she pose for this? Just wondering because it was definitely waaay before the Office

It says August 2006 on the bottom right corner. click and it enlarges the picture.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Brez wrote:

Why do you assume that?? Just because Pam is sweet and innocent doesn't mean Jenna is.