Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I can't wait for some funny Dwight Schrute lines tonight.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Who wants some man meat?
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    this episode is awesome.

is that the grill you burned your foot on??
  • Options
    ben franklin...you're really kind of a sleazebag
  • Options
    I love how Michael kept thinking that Ben Franklin was president. typical mistake among the misinformed
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    haha great episode:D
  • Options
    Yeah tonight was great. Weird that no one was interested in the stripper though.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    oh i think kevin was

man the office has hit its stride since mid december
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    Yeah, tonight's episode was great!!
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 370
    "you Smell Like Tide..do You Use Tide?"
    grimmy
  • Options
    i was scraping some gunk of my wall sockets with a metal fork and gave myself the nastiest shock....when i came to i had an epiphery
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    Gotta love the Entourage reference...

"But a word of advice: 'Hug it out, bitch' is not good to say to a woman."
  • Options
    Dwight: I am 98% sure that Ben Franklin is no longer alive.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    "Actually, it's more of a guy's afternoon in. A G.A.I...a gay. Not, not it's not gay. It's a bridal shower for guys. A guy shower. An hour long shower with guys."

thank goodness for DVR...I had to go back and watch the part after that line again because I couldn't stop laughing :D

"Shut up. Shut it. Either this chick is a dude or Halpert got scared straight."

gotta love the Packard
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    ben franklin...you're really kind of a sleazebag

that was my favorite line too. that and how the stripper can't be president but ben franklin could ;)
  • Options
    that was one of the best episodes this season. So many funny lines. I loved when Ben Franklin got in the elevator and Michael asked if he was wearing a thong.

"Michael, Dwight Would Like Your Man Meat"

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    wow it's funny when that stripper was giving michael the lapdance, his reaction reminded me so much of Steve Carrol's character in the 40 Year Old Virgin! LOL
    Vancouver 9/2/05
    Gorge 7/23/06
  • Options
    "Michael, Dwight Would Like Your Man Meat"

That's what she said! (sorry, I had to do it...that's what she said)
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    nfanel wrote:
    this episode is awesome.

is that the grill you burned your foot on??

Didn't Michael reply? "Yes, but I cleaned all of the foot off."
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    nfanel wrote:
    i was scraping some gunk of my wall sockets with a metal fork and gave myself the nastiest shock....when i came to i had an epiphery

"Epiphery!" I thought that line was sooo funny! My new favorite word....or nonword ... "epiphery."
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I thought the episode was funny for the five minutes that they actually had comedic scenes in it.

WAY too much soap opera bullshit in yesterday's episode. Seeing other, better shows makes me appreciate this season less and less...
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    Didn't Michael reply? "Yes, but I cleaned all of the foot off."

i saw that as one of the officetally quotes, but i missed that last night! lots of great lines last night :D
  • Options
    DOSW wrote:

WAY too much soap opera bullshit in yesterday's episode. Seeing other, better shows makes me appreciate this season less and less...

yeah, the Jim/Pam stuff sucks big time. i enjoyed it last year when Pam was engaged but now it's like you're not even watching a comedy when they are pushing that lame storyline. will it even end this season? who the fuck knows.

I love this show but it'll never get to the Seinfeld level or anything
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    DOSW wrote:
    I thought the episode was funny for the five minutes that they actually had comedic scenes in it.

we get it, you're trying to be cool and be the 1st one to say it jumped the shark

get over yourself

and if you knew what you were talking about, you'd realize season 2 had a lot of drama in it as well.
  • Options
    yeah, the Jim/Pam stuff sucks big time. i enjoyed it last year when Pam was engaged but now it's like you're not even watching a comedy when they are pushing that lame storyline. will it even end this season? who the fuck knows.

I love this show but it'll never get to the Seinfeld level or anything

dont watch

the office is doing just fine in the right demo's
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    dont watch

the office is doing just fine in the right demo's

typical post on the PJ message board. someone says something they don't like about the Tenclub, someone will always say "don't renew your membership." someome says, "I don't like the new album" someone else will say "Pearl Jam doesn't need you listening to the album anyway"

hey, i think that the office is the best show on TV. I've tuned in every week since the third episode of season 1. I think Michael Scott is one of the funniest characters ever.

but the Jim/Pam thing has gone down hill. I liked it more last year. I was like "oh shit! Jim actually kissed her!" during the season two finale. but this season that storyline (for me anyway) hasn't been entertaining at all.

when my program information says "Karen confronts Pam" I want something more than I got last night. I know, I know. I'm not a sitcom writer, what do i know? don't watch it if you don't like that storyline, the Jim/Pam thing is awesome, I must not be a real office fan, yada yada yada. don't even bother saying it

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Last night was funny! But where is Andy? He freaked out last episode and now he's gone. :( I'm sad.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    Last night was funny! But where is Andy? He freaked out last episode and now he's gone. :( I'm sad.

he was signed on yesterday as a regular cast member, so he'll be back.

i just hope it's in small doses. i liked him at first but he's been too much the last few weeks.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    he was signed on yesterday as a regular cast member, so he'll be back.

i just hope it's in small doses. i liked him at first but he's been too much the last few weeks.

yep, I agree... small doses.

Bar. Beers. Buzzed.
    Wings. Shots. Drunk.
    Waitresses Hot!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    It was disturbing watching Michael trying to take off Dwight's bra.

I haven't seen Andy since he punched a hole through a wall. He's probably in anger management.

But You Might Die Trying