Breaking up.......

124»

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    This Meredith, too. I can tell that about you already.

eh, it's like your later quote implied... i've purged myself of weakness. you fuck me and i will make you pay for it hard.
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    I broke up with a girl this fall and am finally just getting over it.
    We were together for about 6 months and she was like my best friend. The problem was, i treated her like a best friend rather than a girlfriend. Anyways, just as I am starting to get serious, she is finally getting fed up. One night she hooks up with a kid who she had a crush on for years. I didnt' eat or sleep for weeks. I lost about 15 pounds and was staying up till 6 or 7 in the morning. I kept waiting for her to come back and that made it worse cause I wasn't moving on.

It was this situation that really got me into Pearl Jam. Music was my escape, it was the only that would make the time pass.

Black would make me miss her and cry.
    Nothingman would make me realize that if I had been a better bf, things would be different.
    and Thumbing My Way forced me to start moving on.

Every once in a while I would listen to I'm Still Here and that would help too.

Shit sucks for awhile but the best thing to do is find something that will pass the time. As the time passes, so will the feelngs. They may seem like they won't but eventually they will.

Nothing last forever, even cold November Rain (had to throw the GnR reference in there, sorry )

Sometimes music helps you, but at the beggining, there are loads of songs that beat you up even more, you try to listen to them but the first note just tears you apart, yet you keep on tryin to listen tot them, sucks
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    At least you ended it on good terms so at least you can be friends if it's not too awkward. I remember having a long term relationship and it ending very badly. I never spoke to him again. It was kind of sad.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    eh, it's like your later quote implied... i've purged myself of weakness. you fuck me and i will make you pay for it hard.

Literally or figuratively?
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Literally or figuratively?

depends on how short i am on the rent ;)
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    depends on how short i am on the rent ;)

NICE!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Hands down the worst part of a breakup is trying to accept that the other person is not going to call.

I think I've wasted a week staring at my phone. :(
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I dont get it:), thats another thing we have in common we might both be going crazy, I keep having really really long conversaions with her in my mind, we should check into a nut house

hehe, man i thought i was honest
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    I'm bumping threads from the last pg :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....